• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Is that weird power ranger meant to be celestial?
Its avengers mountain celestial with deathlock fusion i read it and even i am confused about it. But anyways this same celestial not long after this fight makes a multiversal level feat of holding a multiversal amount of energy that was leaking from the god's quarry which is part of firt firmament power that was also stated to be able to destroy the omniverse.

Jason Aaron made Mephisto fight a celestial outside his realm.

3HOOY0P.jpg

Questions is this another example of inconsistency or no?

Progenitor easily killed phoenix and Thor odinforce, who was made from the same dead celestial corpse as this deathlock celestial so it doesnt seem really that inconsistent that he is comparable to actual celestials

sounds good

Though just imagine if marvel wrote that some normal human defeated a celestial (no superpowers no superhuman intellect, no weapons)

can you imagine the reaction/backlash that would get

At least more powerful than Colossus.

I think they can in some scenarios depending on the model. IIRC, their disintegrators in older depictions were supposed to be effective against all forms of inorganic matter.

Is thor and other mythological gods being archetypal formless beings existing outside of space and time accepted on the wiki?

Back