• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

It actually surprised me there is no page for her
TxCQfrk.png
Oh yeah enchantress, she’s pretty well known, I don’t know why she doesn’t have a profile yet

Why did marvel do to her? Also isn’t moonstone her main nemesis
Well as far as i can tell they made Carol travel to the future and bring Namor and Amora's son with her back to the past, Carol wanted to counter Ove's magic so she asked Enchantress for help and they become enemies when she realised Carol was asking help to defeat her son.
Moonstone disappeared, Carol doesnt really have a proper nemesis, maybe Brood that she fought like 4 times.

Well as far as i can tell they made Carol travel to the future and bring Namor and Amora's son with her back to the past, Carol wanted to counter Ove's magic so she asked Enchantress for help and they become enemies when she realised Carol was asking help to defeat her son.
Moonstone disappeared, Carol doesnt really have a proper nemesis, maybe Brood that she fought like 4 times.
Ove?

wait namor and enchantress had a child together? (I don’t remember them interacting with each other, the two have nothing in common I believe)

Im not sure they never stated it was an alternative reality and Carol even seemed to believe it was the actual future. Im not sure if the end story line is actually stated to be an alternative reality
A lot of "actual futures" end up becoming alternate future timelines. Old King Thor's reality used to be repeatedly stated as the far future of Earth-616 until Donny Cates' Thor run changed that and ended up separating Earth-14412 from Earth-616

she seems to be going for that with her new Carol transformation which startes to look a lot like her future version from The End story line
Tbf, the same briefly happened with 616 Thor. He got the Destroyer arm and lost an eye just like Old King Thor, with the only real difference was Mjolnir having a different handle. Then Donny Cates' Thor run happened, and 616 Thor got his normal left arm and eye back, plus Mjolnir was also back to normal

We'll just have to wait and see how things play out with Carol

Tbh, the same briefly happened with 616 Thor. He got the Destroyer arm and lost an eye just like Old King Thor, with the only real difference was Mjolnir having a different handle. Then Donny Cates' Thor run happened and 616 Thor immediately got his normal left arm and eye back, plus Mjolnir was back to normal
I doubt that Marvel will let a threat that destroyed another earth pass by without an actual arc weither that is the future or just one possibility there is likely to be mentioned later

Back