• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Clearly this means a few megatons in Marvel is equal to Galaxy level
No, it just means what I have been trying to explain over and over regarding that powerscaling doesn't work for Marvel Comics, since the power levels are far too inconsistent, and the versus matchup results almost completely nonsensical in that regard. We have to largely try to find individual feats and scale from that instead.

But then I get accused of being a mean old downplayer, despite that I am dead serious, have read a massive amount of these stories, and really like quite a lot of the characters.

No, it just means what I have been trying to explain over and over regarding that powerscaling doesn't work for Marvel Comics, since the power levels are far too inconsistent, and the versus matchup results almost completely nonsensical in that regard. We have to largely try to find individual feats and scale from that instead.

But then I get accused of being a mean old downplayer, despite that I am dead serious, have read a massive amount of these stories, and really like quite a lot of the characters.
I was just making a joke, hence the italic and strikethrough line

I know that Marvel Comics powerscaling is inconsistent and terrible, and I 100% agree with that

There is a bit too many irrelevant spam posts here right now.

Probably if somebody wishes for it, but they are usually reality warping glass cannon weapons unless somebody uses them tactically.

It depends on the human in question. Enlightened humans have no egos, and as such are able to handle power responsibly.

Yeah but as we all know ant power corrupts and sometimes the best solution is to not let anyone have it.

I know this is an mcu example but, if I had the cosmic cube, I’d be like Thanos ant

I’d fix all the world’s problems and then use the cube to destroy the cube. As keeping the cube serves no purpose beyond temptation.

Just finished reading Hulk Vol 5 last issue and I saw a Brain like creature almost like The Leader coming out out a portal that maybe leading to the below realm.

It depends on the writer. In DeMatteis' cosmology he is likely the strongest after the Marvel Comics version of God, but Existential Seed might disagree.
So what’s your version of the hierarchy Ant?

is it something like this TOAA/fulcrum > pre retcon beyonder > Living tribunal > oblivion > other abstracts > galactus

Back