• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Didn't Carol Danvers Captain Marvel casually attempt to murder Iron Man and behave completely arrogantly about it afterwards after Tony very barely survived?

By the way, the Black Panther also behaved in an uncharacteristically extremely ruthless manner when fighting the Hulk during Ewing's Hulk.

Like not working on Captain Marvel
not as bad as this one

7-BDF51-A5-AC7-A-4391-8-CFD-C920-F96-C5-D8-A.jpg

Celestials are THE most inconsistent characters in fiction. Sometimes they can stomp odin, fight galactus etc and sometimes they get fodderized by thor with axe amped by his own blood. Hell, he killed exitar with full power. Ymir is on odin level, he even fought surtur 1v1 as well. I think ymir could be on their level.
Fodderised by the children of Warren Worthington who were wielding an axe enchanted by Thor for a few seconds.

You talking about Civil war 2? Iron man attacked her first
Tony is a regular human underneath his armor, and a good guy nowadays, and she went full force against him while likely knowing full well that he would die without much effort. Also, didn't she go quite authoritarian before that happened?

Tony is a regular human underneath his armor, and she went full force against him while likely knowing full well that he would die without much effort. Also, didn't she go quite authoritarian before that happened?
Tony also was using Hulkbuster so its not an abuse to use much more power. And she didnt knew he would die. she had her reasons and Tony attacked her everytime during civil war 2.

Yes, for many years Strange was portrayed as being completely loyally devoted to his wife Clea, and then other writers suddenly started to throw his characterisation down the toilet by occasionally almost treating him like a playboy.

Celestials are THE most inconsistent characters in fiction. Sometimes they can stomp odin, fight galactus etc and sometimes they get fodderized by thor with axe amped by his own blood. Hell, he killed exitar with full power. Ymir is on odin level, he even fought surtur 1v1 as well. I think ymir could be on their level.
Thor's Ax is a special case because it has a special spell for dura neg and Thor killing Exitar was a special case too since it was a GodBlast*2 and at a weak point.

Btw I did remember making a ghost rider/punisher crt but it was based on what some guy on quora said, he did provide sources but I’m not sure if it’s trustworthy or not. I don’t want to give incorrect information on VSBW obviously so I’m not going to bring it up here again.

you can take a look at it guys if you want too but I don’t think it should be allowed to be added onto the profiles or anything since it’s probably incorrect

CE467009-41-A2-4-B12-AFEF-3-DF0363690-F2.jpg

Is this your hero?

also same lady who accused a lady of being a hydra agent because of some inhuman’s superpower of predicting/seeing the future despite it not being 100% accurate
Dont go that way.
Tony kidnapping Ullysis is not better nor was it better when he used an army with his technology to take control of the inhumans

Well, I think that Marvel Comics heroes have mostly gone in a far too dark direction for the last 25-34 years, and the problem has only grown worse over time.

Back