• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Spider-Man has matched strength with someone on par with juggernaut and creatures as strong as the hulk too he also did this to but you call it an outlier and also broke out of Thor’s grip
7742975-spidey1.jpg
images
7742892-3611428396-RCO01.jpg

If the thing is planetary then Spider-Man must be too but that’s hard to believe again Spider-Man has better lifting feats and general strength feats that put him on par or even above the thing you guys keep using hulk to scale him but Spider-Man has feats matching people and creatures as strong as hulk too
7742891-8698820716-RCO00.jpg

7742890-6464883711-RCO00.jpg

7742980-8976277279-yC9ei.jpg

7742981-0622569391-uVPQx.jpg

7743032-6334070687-sUxkg.jpg

7743033-0180803760-G1a9w.jpg

u5alxryppvr51.jpg
Just know that all Spider-Man tier level Characters will be Planet level. I don't wanna repeat myself. Spider-Man has always been below Thing. Anything above that is an outlier no matter how big it is. Even if we don't use databooks because of the inconsistency but Spiderman is rated lower than Thing.

You didn't even know that Spider-Man once punch Hulk and broke his arm. If he was really Planet level explain this to me?

Just know that all Spider-Man tier level Characters will be Planet level. I don't wanna repeat myself. Spider-Man has always been below Thing. Anything above that is an outlier no matter how big it is. Even if we don't use databooks because of the inconsistency but Spiderman is rated lower than Thing.

You didn't even know that Spider-Man once punch Hulk and broke his arm. If he was really Planet level explain this to me?
The truth if spider man is then planet level, then all 8-B will follow suit. Then a the Low 1-C to 1-A hulk feats will be accepted, then Sentry will be 2-A, etc.
It's simple.

Planet level Spider-Man is An Outlier.

That is the definition of a low end and you know that the thing once couldn’t break through titanium in one punch explain that

The truth if spider man is then planet level, then all 8-B will follow suit. Then a the Low 1-C to 1-A hulk feats will be accepted, then Sentry will be 2-A, etc.
It's simple.

Planet level Spider-Man is An Outlier.
Spider-Man is as strong as the thing that’s the truth and the thing,she hulk, colossus or anyone on that level or below are not planet level unless they are amped that’s the truth

Spider-Man was holding back too then. This is being biased for the thing at this point Spider-Man is on par with thing he isn’t a street tier
7844742-5966642495-JhYFaQiCgC-p3x0f8-B467kSZXrgIYDXTg7_WxWPcCIJNH4_y879_yw6NHc_Z54mmDiwPVNcTFGLUQRxLb6ab9A8Rfs99jsIbCSwiKYpdX4i7xeSJpFPoZHNYndgQa7szsNtfSGc9A3Ds1600.png
You already talk about this here this is group about marvel discussing this here wont lead anywhere.
If you dont like the way things gone with your CRT then try a CRT to downgrade the Thing first.

I got it from reading comics but also my friend made a respect thread for Spider-Man I use to help posh the pictures
You need the names of the comics that the scans come from if you make a CRT. It’s required for Marvel.

@Spider-Aty Look, to give an example here are all the feats of the Wrecking Crew; They're pretty inconsistent, Spider-Man & many other Street tiers have harmed them, but likewise one can make a disingenuous argument of them being Herald level by choosing & picking some feats while ignoring all anti-feats. They're most consistent at 1) the same level as the Thing, 2) with feats far above tiers lower than it and 3) with anti-feats for anything higher than it.

You say that you believe on 5-B Spider-Man, we believe you, but that can't possibly be from professional research. Where are all his anti-feats in an organized way? What's the consistency of the more obscure characters he fights? I believe, and I'm certain of it, that a more complere research would show that it's absurd for him to be at that level. It's not about just showing feats of scaling alone.

@Spider-Aty Look, to give an example here are all the feats of the Wrecking Crew; They're pretty inconsistent, Spider-Man & many other Street tiers have harmed them, but likewise one can make a disingenuous argument of them being Herald level by choosing & picking some feats while ignoring all anti-feats. They're most consistent at 1) the same level as the Thing, 2) with feats far above tiers lower than it and 3) with anti-feats for anything higher than it.

You say that you believe on 5-B Spider-Man, we believe you, but that can't possibly be from professional research. Where are all his anti-feats in an organized way? What's the consistency of the more obscure characters he fights? I believe, and I'm certain of it, that a more complere research would show that it's absurd for him to be at that level. It's not about just showing feats of scaling alone.
I respect your belief and understand what you mean I understand I haven’t done a professional research of it but even with his low ends I still strongly belive he is on the same tier as thing but I do appreciate your input and will try to do a more professional analysis with some help

Then have fun wasting your time trying to get something accepted when literally everyone else (ESPECIALLY THE STAFF) on this wiki will reject it
I’m not wasting my time I should do a better analysis on it and not all the staff disagree with me you may but not everyone I will hopefully convince you that he is as strong as the thing ( since the thing isn’t planetary as you say)

The thing only punched galactus in the leg no idea how that is planetary it doesn’t make any sense the thing was amped when he fought grey hulk and doctor doom upgrades his armor all the time too I also remember a time Spider-Man beat doctor doom and matched strength with him

The silver dagger punch destroyed a world and puma hit him with the strength of a pre recton Beyonder better than the thing getting hit by galactus blast
Ignoring the fact that you didn’t post any evidence of the first guy destroying a planet and the fact that the Beyonder is Low 1-A, so that’s an absolutely garbage argument… I don’t care? I was explaining why the Thing surviving Galactus’ blast supports his 5-B rating, I didn’t ask for you to post unsourced scans trying to justify your argument.

Please,

Lets be done with it 😭

Question what do you guys think about cyclops?

do you agree with his views or no?

(Is he a person who’s ideas are correct but his methods are wrong/They’re bad but necessary or Is he just an asshole and a hypocrite?)

I've been reading quite a bit of Marvel recently, especially alt-universe stuff.

Speaking of power scaling

Far faster than Monica Rambeau

Literally sees her in slow motion
I read ultimates where she "fought" blue marvel and monica for the most part Blue marvel was very clearly holding back and Monica surely wouldnt go all out against a friend.
I know she was pretty strong in the past but as far as i read its been long since she had actually good feats even more now that she is weakened because of her disease

Yeah, some profiles are unfortunately outdated, especially that Korvac page I made and have been trying to revise (to no avail, because the CRTs die due to lack of interest) ever since.

Also, I'm in the process of making a Shi'ar Empire page.
I was trying to fix the Kree related pages i made a thread to see if i could scale high level kree as comparable

Question what do you guys think about cyclops?

do you agree with his views or no?

(Is he a person who’s ideas are correct but his methods are wrong/They’re bad but necessary or Is he just an asshole and a hypocrite?)
Depends who's writing. He's an asshole during AvX and sometimes he's right against the Avengers.

In general he's based, very.

By the way, I was thinking about some mutant classification scaling.

Say, for example, Gean Jrey's only a beta level mutant with the ability to project energy. Would Cyclops, as an alpha mutant, surpass her in terms of attack potency?

Back