• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Am I? Multiverse is technically infinite so the chances there is a universe where Gwen was turned into a zombie is 100% and for a fact future gwen told us that she made Eternity become a Hydra so its possible.
Nah it won’t happen.

Besides fiction is still fiction it’s impossible for fiction to ever actually hurt us, the only real world that gets hurt is either a in-universe “real world” or comic sales

It’s going to be a bit long but I believe that the multiverse/totality goes like this.

Our world is just one of an infinite^infinite verses inside of this totality

All fictional verses are not actually fiction, rather they already exist in this totality.

We acknowledge their existence when we “create” the verse. (Think of all the fictional verses as nodes on a skill tree, when you haven’t unlocked them, they aren’t lit. It’s something like that here. When you create a fictional verse you are essentially unlocking it and recognizing it’s existence)

there are still tons of fiction out there waiting to be “created”.

when I told this idea to @Abstractly_a_Protagonist, he told me what about fanfiction, I explained to him that fanfics would essentially be like miniature universes around the verse that it’s using.

note: it does not just have to be human fiction, it can also be fiction made by aliens and even animals/non-sentient life

As for higher dimensions, fiction and non-fiction aka us, are on the 3d/4d layer aka first layer

and Each dimensional layer above us would be things beyond fiction and non-fiction.

Also every dimensional layer above would us would have entirely different things than the layer below it. (Entirely different things than life, concepts, physical laws, things itself, and etc) so it’s beyond our imagination and stuff including this thought.

Get the gist sort of?

It’s going to be a bit long but I believe that the multiverse/totality goes like this.

Our world is just one of an infinite^infinite verses inside of this totality

All fictional verses are not actually fiction, rather they already exist in this totality.

We acknowledge their existence when we “create” the verse. (Think of all the fictional verses as nodes on a skill tree, when you haven’t unlocked them, they aren’t lit. It’s something like that here. When you create a fictional verse you are essentially unlocking it and recognizing it’s existence)

there are still tons of fiction out there waiting to be “created”.

when I told this idea to @Abstractly_a_Protagonist, he told me what about fanfiction, I explained to him that fanfics would essentially be like miniature universes around the verse that it’s using.

note: it does not just have to be human fiction, it can also be fiction made by aliens and even animals/non-sentient life

As for higher dimensions, fiction and non-fiction aka us, are on the 3d/4d layer aka first layer

and Each dimensional layer above us would be things beyond fiction and non-fiction.

Also every dimensional layer above would us would have entirely different things than the layer below it. (Entirely different things than life, concepts, physical laws, things itself, and etc) so it’s beyond our imagination and stuff including this thought.

Get the gist sort of?
I cant believe someone created a universe that might be the same we live in

I rather believe this universe was just one of the infinite universes that the omnipotent being made and its one where things gone wrong
Well my multiverse theory is basically trying to say that fiction isn’t actually fiction, it’s just recognizing and acknowledging another verse in this totality. (Like opening a door using a key or accessing a skill node)

and every time we create a “fiction” another door opens.

We can’t access the Higher D’s though that I mentioned, just ones that are on the same plane as ours.

Well my multiverse theory is basically trying to say that fiction isn’t actually fiction, it’s just recognizing and acknowledging another verse in this totality. (Like opening a door using a key or accessing a skill node)

and every time we create a “fiction” another door opens.

We can’t access the Higher D’s though that I mentioned, just ones that are on the same plane as ours.
Hopefully there is one around that uses magic so that we can visit it

Hopefully there is one around that uses magic so that we can visit it
We are unable to visit the higher D’s unless the omnipotent being grants us an ability that let’s us do it.

Also even though I said every layer is beyond fiction and non-fiction, each layer does view the bottom as more fictional and whatever thing that that layer has but does not have the stuff the layer above it has

It could have had something to do with faulty Wi-Fi signals or you need a better laptop/computer/whatever device your using.

ultron isn’t real sui. Just like how ghosts aren’t real, magic isn’t real, Santa isn’t real, etc.
Arent real until they show up, Ultron is way to powerful he already infiltrated through ChatGPT

Back