• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

No. He wasn't in control of himself.

It has to do with a lot of stuff after, especially the Matthew Malloy bullshit.

In fairness, though, Professor X was pretty much the only one capable of handling that properly.

Actually, not the Kree, sorry, the Skrull.

I'm so tired that I was confusing them.

I don't know much about the Kree, sorry. Just their technology.
Well... I guess there isnt many people that care about Kree at all since my thread doesnt have much people.
So if you have time give it a read anyways if you dont think you can give imput i understand

That's probably why every last detail has been Ultimate Nullifier'd from my mind.

Which is funny, because the entire Earth-2149/91126 Marvel Zombies event (something that the community seems to dislike quite a bit) contains some of my favourite Marvel stories. It's to the point where I've made sure to read even the most obscure stories, like 2 panel appearances and the 616 Black Panther-Galacti crossover.

That's probably why every last detail has been Ultimate Nullifier'd from my mind.

Which is funny, because the entire Earth-2149/91126 Marvel Zombies event (something that the community seems to dislike quite a bit) contains some of my favourite Marvel stories. It's to the point where I've made sure to read even the most obscure stories, like 2 panel appearances and the 616 Black Panther-Galacti crossover.

marvel zombies is too edgy and disgusting.

that said I felt like the villains kinda deserved to be eaten or zombified.

Now that we’re talking about it, I remember that scene where was it zombie wasp or zombie black widow, one of them was eating a dog. Yeah that’s messed up.

Disgusting? Yes. Edgy? I have to disagree. It's more dismal in a way that can sometimes (intentionally or not) border on black comedy, if not be black comedy outright.

I think that was the first issue of the Army of Darkness cross-over.

Edit: Second.

Spoilers.

We don't actually know what happened to The Sentry, but every regular human on Earth was either consumed within the first 1-3 days, or hopped dimensions when the going got good.

The meta-humans killed each other, or were killed by the Zombie Galacti, the native Earth-91126 zombies, and Spider-Man/Iron-Man's solution on Earth-91126.

Earth-2149 is seemingly Zombie free, but it's entirely possible that humanity has no chance of survival after Malcolm Cortez banished the zombies to keep his flock under total control.

Spoilers.

We don't actually know what happened to The Sentry, but every regular human on Earth was either consumed within the first 1-3 days, or hopped dimensions when the going got good.

The meta-humans killed each other, or were killed by the Zombie Galacti, the Earth-91126 zombies, and Spider-Man/Iron-Man's solution on Earth-91126.

Earth-2149 is seemingly Zombie free, but it's entirely possible that humanity has no chance of survival after Malcolm Cortez banished the zombies to keep his flock under total control.
how many universes exactly have the virus/whatever it is?

if we know the exact number, then we can get reed or some other genius to quarantine/shut off the universes, or nuke them “as in we destroy those universes” just to be sure.

the latter seems more reasonable considering zombified versions of those geniuses would probably find a way to re-access the other universes.

We actually have an exact number from Reed himself; it's 1,000.

There's no need due to The Watcher's time loop.
Phew, though I feel bad for the people trapped in the time loop,

and i would have preferred to know where the sentry got the virus but hey I guess it’s probably a good reason why they never explained how he got it.

though honestly I’m not sure how scary you would be if a zombified @ByAsura existed.

They do explain how he got the virus (sort of).

Again, spoilers.

The virus itself is pan-dimensional in nature.

Earth-91126 Sentry attacked and infected Earth-2149, starting the outbreak.

Malcolm Cortez then banished the remaining Earth-2149 zombies to Earth-91126. Thusly, the outbreak in Earth-2149 ended.

Earth-91126 Sentry was infected by Earth-91126 Hulk, who was first infected by Earth-2149 Ant-Man. This started the Earth-91126 outbreak (well, Ant Man also infected the Inhumans and did some other bullshit, but that's not important).

While still on Earth-91126, Earth-2149 Ant-Man figured out how The Watcher's teleportation technology worked, and tried to use the Earth-91126 Sentry as a power source.

But, this was the Watcher's plan. The Earth-91126 Sentry was sent to Earth-2149 to begin the outbreak in the first place, while Spider-Man and Iron Man's combined cure got rid of all the other Earth-91126 zombies. Thusly, ending the outbreak in that universe, and beginning the outbreak in Earth-2149.

Since it's a cyclical time loop, the virus was completely contained between universes, and effectively devoured itself.

Last edited:
C34678-A8-6-F0-F-4-F3-E-95-B9-234-A8-D55-B3-AC.jpg

some anime gwenpool fanart I found.

What Iron Man armour is this?

The comic line was Wolverine and the X-Men, and the issue took place in (relatively speaking) modern times, some time after the Bleeding Edge armour was created, but before the Phoenix Killer.

I think it's supposed to be the Model 37, but one of his many modified versions.

What Iron Man armour is this?

The comic line was Wolverine and the X-Men, and the issue took place in (relatively speaking) modern times, some time after the Bleeding Edge armour was created, but before the Phoenix Killer.

I think it's supposed to be the Model 37, but one of his many modified versions.
Am I tripping because I can't see Iron Man in that one page?

Back