• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

I have no ideia during the phoenix tournamnet Phoenix said she was Tho's mother but then he kinda retconned that into Phoenix saving Thor using part of her power but they still have a weird relationship and Phoenix still treats Thos as his son
That definitely is weird but I think it’s not as bad as some of the other things marvel writers have written.

Wait a minute Jason Aaron wrote that,

That’s definitely bad considering he was on Antvasima’s list of bad comic book writers.

though I don’t know what else he has done that people hate him for.
He might have some weird fetish with retcons but he knows how to write good stuff

Just for a moment

This feat should have given him light manipulation
I don't know seems like light was released by the explosion not by hulk himself, I'm not sure this should count.
Either way I didn't read that comic so take it as you will.

Scarlett witch made a door that brings whoever needs help to her magic things shop. Good one

She hulk felt in love with jack of hearts a guy that was supposed to be dead but not so much.

Doctor strange is dealing with Clean having been the sorcerer supreme when he was dead, Wong is now part of W.A.N.D exactly what you thinking another division of shield based on a weapon.

Scarlett witch made a door that brings whoever needs help to her magic things shop. Good one

She hulk felt in love with jack of hearts a guy that was supposed to be dead but not so much.

Doctor strange is dealing with Clean having been the sorcerer supreme when he was dead, Wong is now part of W.A.N.D exactly what you thinking another division of shield based on a weapon.
Also Donny Cates Hulk Titan and been the work of D'Spayre in disguise as Dr strange

Tiger division, asiatic super teams with asian Superman, and a asian super powered black widow, a magic version of Gambit, iron man robot, another person that got super powers because of iron man.

During the immortal Hulk storyline, it was said multiple times the strong connection between Hulk and The One Above All/Below All. Some will still rate him above most people saying he is an avatar of the One Below All?

During the immortal Hulk storyline, it was said multiple times the strong connection between Hulk and The One Above All/Below All. Some will still rate him above most people saying he is an avatar of the One Below All?
Did you saw the thread trying to scale spiderman with the thing and hulk? Spiderman Planet

Here is it Captain Marvel new upgrade, unfortunately only in a month can we get what her upgrades are.
bA0MG6w.jpg

Hi I understand this might be controversial topic but Spider-Man is as strong as thing it even stronger he has better lifting feats(his daily bugle feat is better than all of the things feats other than the hyrdalic press one) and general strength feats and has done similar feats to the thing against the likes of rhino and the hulk and had also knocked the thing out here is all a post on comicvine I made more feats were posted on the second page also talk to me on my discord to discuss (it’s a lot easier on discord) Spideraty15#8165 https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...not-a-fodder-to-the-thing-strength-w-2297898/

Hi I understand this might be controversial topic but Spider-Man is as strong as thing it even stronger he has better lifting feats(his daily bugle feat is better than all of the things feats other than the hyrdalic press one) and general strength feats and has done similar feats to the thing against the likes of rhino and the hulk and had also knocked the thing out here is all a post on comicvine I made more feats were posted on the second page also talk to me on my discord to discuss (it’s a lot easier on discord) Spideraty15#8165 https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...not-a-fodder-to-the-thing-strength-w-2297898/
Not happening dude. Everyone has a bunch of questionable feats Spiderman even worse because of how old the character is. The thing has always been presented to us as a heavy hitter unlike Spiderman

z50xp-1619719725-16226-list_items-no.jpg

Like i said in your lastest thread. It is impossible for Spider-Man to get Planet Level feat.

1) The Only Spider-Man with 5-B (4-B but was removed because of appearance and not is a temporary power for everyone that has used it) that was CU Spider-Man when he one shot Grey Hulk.

2) if he has Planet level feat, Spider-Man is more of a street class Character.

3) That will eventually lead to 8-B to be 5-B

4) Planet level Spider-Man looks weird

Like i said in your lastest thread. It is impossible for Spider-Man to get Planet Level feat.

1) The Only Spider-Man with 5-B (4-B but was removed because of appearance and not is a temporary power for everyone that has used it) that was CU Spider-Man when he one shot Grey Hulk.

2) if he has Planet level feat, Spider-Man is more of a street class Character.

3) That will eventually lead to 8-B to be 5-B

4) Planet level Spider-Man looks weird
I don’t think the thing is planetary either like I said Spider-Man has better lifting feats than the thing and similar scaling since he has overpowered rhino who has matched the thing and joe fixit in strength overpowered iron man in one of his strong armors and multiple creatures as strong as the thing so I don’t see why not like I said I just want to try and explain to you guys

I don’t think the thing is planetary either like I said Spider-Man has better lifting feats than the thing and similar scaling since he has overpowered rhino who has matched the thing and joe fixit in strength overpowered iron man in one of his strong armors and multiple creatures as strong as the thing so I don’t see why not like I said I just want to try and explain to you guys
Joe Fixit is Planet Level via his own feats and downscaling from Green Hulk base state.
Thing has matched Green Hulk and Joe Fixit on multiple occasions and this

So what are you saying that The Thing isn't Planet level?

Last edited:
Is thunderclap considered Air manipulation? I was just checking The thing profile and i saw shockwave creation and that was linked to air manipulation

Joe Fixit is Planet Level via his own feats and downscaling from Green Hulk base state.
Thing has matched Green Hulk and Joe Fixit on multiple occasions and this

So what are you saying that The Thing isn't Planet level?
Spider-Man has matched strength with someone on par with juggernaut and creatures as strong as the hulk too he also did this to but you call it an outlier and also broke out of Thor’s grip
7742975-spidey1.jpg
images
7742892-3611428396-RCO01.jpg

Yeah, but he is and it likely won’t change anytime soon.
If the thing is planetary then Spider-Man must be too but that’s hard to believe again Spider-Man has better lifting feats and general strength feats that put him on par or even above the thing you guys keep using hulk to scale him but Spider-Man has feats matching people and creatures as strong as hulk too
7742891-8698820716-RCO00.jpg

7742890-6464883711-RCO00.jpg

7742980-8976277279-yC9ei.jpg

7742981-0622569391-uVPQx.jpg

7743032-6334070687-sUxkg.jpg

7743033-0180803760-G1a9w.jpg

u5alxryppvr51.jpg

Last edited:
Now he scales with Thor too? Daam now i can see Spiderman Galaxy coming
It’s more just to prove a point if you call the thing planetary with outlandish feats and then ignore Spider-Man like him breaking out of Thor grip(which the other ones I posted are fine except the Thor one )than you can’t say Spider-Man isn’t either all I’m trying to say based off multiple feats Spider-Man is as strong the thing he has better lifting feats (a planetary one at that) and general strength feats too the thing does have better striking feats though

It’s more just to prove a point if you call the thing planetary with outlandish feats and then ignore Spider-Man like him breaking out of Thor grip(which the other ones I posted are fine except the Thor one )than you can’t say Spider-Man isn’t either all I’m trying to say based off multiple feats Spider-Man is as strong the thing he has better lifting feats (a planetary one at that) and general strength feats too the thing does have better striking feats though
Look i've tried that i made the CRT to make Carol scale to Thor, she actually won, the first comment i got was Thor holds back.
Take it as you will but The Thing fights Hulk a bunch of times and Hulk actually fights him back until of course the point where his rage is too much for the thing. Most of Spiderman's feats are his speed avoiding any attack.

Back