• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

I’d imagine it’s because Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is a TV show that only lasted for seven years while the Kree have been in the comics for almost sixty years. One is way easier than the other.
I guess so but still Agents of shield is not even considered cannon in the MCU in this wiki

Being the same species doesn’t mean they scale to each other.
Im not saying all kree would have the same stats obviosly normal civillians would be much lower but for example being an accuser is a higher rank in the kree empyre so he could scale above a captain or for example Mari-Ell that was apparently the youngest captain in the Kree empyre should scale at least to the level of Mar-vell. The point is soldiers not just any kree but the top of the kree army

Im not saying all kree would have the same stats obviosly normal civillians would be much lower but for example being an accuser is a higher rank in the kree empyre so he could scale above a captain or for example Mari-Ell that was apparently the youngest captain in the Kree empyre should scale at least to the level of Mar-vell. The point is soldiers not just any kree but the top of the kree army
Make a CRT, I guess, I don’t really care all that much.

is there any marvel comics race that wouldn’t be hard to make a profile for?

could the phalanx work?
Actually it is
Y3rUwvT.png

They only have a few pages but apparently they existed in Marvel old times

can anyone tell me the power/abilities of the celestials? cus the profiles literally says like 5 or 6 then "etc."
These are some PnA that I remember in my mind:
Immortality 1 and 9 (exists in hyperspace and are immortal), Avatar creation (Uatu implies that they could easily recreate Exitar after he was destroyed by the invincible woman and inside their armor there are beings that function as antibodies), Creation (They helped in the creation of the universe of the seventh cosmos), teleportation (They can travel anywhere in the multiverse), Summoning (The divine host can summon other celestials such as Exitar), Large Size (Varies can be as big as buildings up to as large as planets), Telekinesis (TOAA and another Celestial threw Thanos a thousand worlds), Energy projection (Can project energy from their hands or heads), Teleportation and dimensional travel (They can travel to other planes)

These are some PnA that I remember in my mind:
Immortality 1 and 9 (exists in hyperspace and are immortal), Avatar creation (Uatu implies that they could easily recreate Exitar after he was destroyed by the invincible woman and inside their armor there are beings that function as antibodies), Creation (They helped in the creation of the universe of the seventh cosmos), teleportation (They can travel anywhere in the multiverse), Summoning (The divine host can summon other celestials such as Exitar), Large Size (Varies can be as big as buildings up to as large as planets), Telekinesis (TOAA and another Celestial threw Thanos a thousand worlds), Energy projection (Can project energy from their hands or heads), Teleportation and dimensional travel (They can travel to other planes)
TOAA (not the supreme being) is the strongest celestial correct?

TOAA (not the supreme being) is the strongest celestial correct?
It's supposed to be like that

In Nightmare's profile it says in the AP part
Low Complex Multiverse level (Commands and warps the entire Dream-Realm, which has been stated to be higher-dimensional.

Doesn't that makes him a Higher Dimensional being?
He is, Nightmare said that his nature is the same as Eternity (Higher D concept) and also he comes from a reality above the Sixth-Dimension known as Everinnye, but before someone says, Nightmare lost his 7D power being reduced to his current power, according to another fear lord

It's supposed to be like that

He is, Nightmare said that his nature is the same as Eternity (Higher D concept) and also he comes from a reality above the Sixth-Dimension known as Everinnye, but before someone says, Nightmare lost his 7D power being reduced to his current power, according to another fear lord
But he doesn't has it in his profile?

Back