• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Sure, because the stuff inside the link is what people see first when they look at Aero's page

Explaining stuff inside the link is fine, but the justifications are called justifications because they need to explain Aero's tiers. Most of the other pages work like that.

Also, linking the calc makes it easier for people to see what they're referring to and the legitimacy of the tiers

Btw, surviving something with heavy damage isn't a good basis for durability
I put it there i was fixing it tho
Also heavy damage? She had her ribs crack they didnt broke and she also kept fighting anyways she wasnt knocked down nor somehow incapacitated

I dont know at what point did that matter i never used anything regarding that on her durability.
It wasn't her durability. It was the durability of the skyscraper thing where you linked "this" and said it was heavily damaged. I thought it was referring to something else, but it's just another attack from Aero, so she scales to it either way

Like I said though, it doesn't matter now
Also where the hell did you took MHS+ from? model 56 doesnt even have a page here
See the pre-Model 56 armours and their speed ratings. Granted, they're likely gonna get changed sooner or later

New Avengers: Beyond stuff

images

images

Based on what? As far as i can see both are equally horrible although i think there are more "good kree" than "good skrulls"
I mean hulking was a good skrull (even though he’s half skrull)

cadre K was a group of good skrulls

Johnny storm’s love interest was also a good skrull

and I believe there was a skrull who tried to warn a diner guy after being served good food but was killed

I mean hulking was a good skrull (even though he’s half skrull)
I dont think hulkling counts he is also half kree he can go both sides
cadre K was a group of good skrulls

Johnny storm’s love interest was also a good skrull

and I believe there was a skrull who tried to warn a diner guy after being served good food but was killed
Carol danvers half kree
Mari- ell Carol's mother
Mar-vell
Lauri-ell Carol's half sister
Noh-varr
Genis-vell
Phyla-vell
I think those are "good ones"

Hey ant is the marvel cosmology CRT’s almost done or do we still have a long way to go?
Which Marvel cosmology thread? We are currently dealing with DC Comics in that regard.

I do remember trying to assemble a team in private to take a look at separating Marvel Comics cosmology into eras, but that never seems to have gone anywhere.

I would very much welcome knowledgeable and unbiased volunteers though.

Which Marvel cosmology thread? We are currently dealing with DC Comics in that regard.

I do remember trying to assemble a team to take a look at separating Marvel Comics cosmology into eras, but that never seems to have gone anywhere.
I just meant CRT’s involving marvel tier 1 and above. Do we still have a lot of them that need to be worked on?

I do not know. I only recall one of them being active right now.

@M3X_2.0 @Armorchompy @KLOL506

Are you willing to help out with this please?
Sure, but like, there is no way Daredevil can apply 500 metric tons of pressure with his bare hands.

Goes against every story he has and most of his feats. Peak Human is perfectly fine for him.
I do not know. I only recall one of them being active right now.
I think we should wait for Hickmann’s GODS, the comic where he’s gonna organize the Marvel cosmology.

I think we should wait for Hickmann’s GODS, the comic where he’s gonna organize the Marvel cosmology.
I much prefered when Al Ewing handled it, as it was comparatively positive and constructive, whereas my impression of Hickman is that he is a very depressing dystopian existential nihilist and dark muni. Somebody who has made a career out of making hopeless anti-spiritual despair, cruelty, morbidity, and misery "sophisticated" and spreading it to as many other people as possible.

Back