• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

I don't think that's a good argument. Sure, some handbooks are bad, but this is more of a guidebook and just because some are bad doesn't mean others are. In those cases, we have evidence from the comics contradicting them. We would need some here as well.
I think that we have regulations against scaling from the Marvel handbooks, and to only use them as supporting evidence, due to how unreliable they tend to be, and this guidebook was not even official/did not have any authority over Marvel Comics' official policies. It is quite likely that the author just read through pages in the Marvel Comics Fandom wiki and summarised information that he found there.
This still needs to be done.
If Eficiente isn't interested, I cannot force him to be though.
Was there anything specific saying this was what Blue Marvel was referencing?
It was extremely blatant given that he stated that it is impossible for Marvel comic book characters to reach any higher than the House of Ideas, that the OAA mentioned the author of the story (Al Ewing), and that the Beyonder tore up comic book pages that he was trapped within. It was an explicit metafictional reference to that even the OAA is ultimately a fictional character. I would appreciate if you stop relentlessly arguing for the sake of arguing even regarding self-evident minor issues such as this.

What are your intentions here in any case? What revisions do you want to make based on this?

Last edited:
Thank you. I have had to perform many tens of thousands of tasks in this community, so I have a hard time keeping track of them all, and I also have some mental disabilities due to my mid-level autism that other people keep getting annoyed about, and am too easily stressed out. I am genuinely trying my best to handle all of my combined responsibilities though.

Thank you. I have had to perform many tens of thousands of tasks in this community, so I have a hard time keeping track of them all, and I also have some mental disabilities due to my mid-level autism that other people keep getting annoyed about, and am too easily stressed out. I am genuinely trying my best to handle all of my combined responsibilities though.
understandable, I also Have autism too. So it’s a bit relatable

Thank you. Is that a significant enough character to feature though?

Thank you. Is that a significant enough character to feature though?
Ragnarok played a major role in the Civil War event by killing Goliath. He's also a big reason that Thor gave Iron Man a massive beating when they reunited in the 2007 Thor run by J. Michael Straczynski

Haven't read up fully on his appearances afterwards, but I personally think he is significant enough

Ragnarok played a major role in the Civil War event by killing Goliath. He's also a big reason that Thor gave Iron Man a massive beating when they reunited in the 2007 Thor run by J. Michael Straczynski

Haven't read up fully on his appearances afterwards, but I personally think he is significant enough
Well, does he have at least 15 appearances, which I think is our minimum to avoid unreliable scaling practices?

Hulk is 2-C at peak, so it's a matter if goku can one shot him before he reaches that level or he slams goku once he turns 2-C.

Knowing hulk he prolly can survive to that level.
This is Green Scar, while holding back he already stalemate Sentry.

There is a question about Hulk. According to Amadeus Cho, Hulk attack a place or an area populated by living things and destroy the place without anyone dying or sustaining any damage. It was later proven to be true when Hulk attack the ground under Cho, rubbles fell on him. Surprisingly Cho wasn't injured. What kind of ability is that?

This is Green Scar, while holding back he already stalemate Sentry.
World War hulk was powerful though, bodied everyone and they were scared but still throughout that arc it was stated Hulk kept growing stronger the more angrier he gets while they tried to stop him.
There is a question about Hulk. According to Amadeus Cho, Hulk attack a place or an area populated by living things and destroy the place without anyone dying or sustaining any damage. It was later proven to be true when Hulk attack the ground under Cho, rubbles fell on him. Surprisingly Cho wasn't injured. What kind of ability is that?
I don't know if it's an ability but shows he has good control of his attacks.

Question to experts. In Spider-Verse Volume 3 issue 6 (haven't read full run, but saw it briefly) we see Spider-people (including Miles) fighting with robots made to fight Takuya Yamashiro. And since they are trading blows and all that, would that be enough to upgrade Takuya to regular Spider-Totem's High 8-C?

You know pokemonfan kinda wishes to BFR criminals into the negative zone so they will never be able to hurt anyone ever again.

after I deal with annihilus and the other bastards first cause they could strike a deal with them and come back

Are there Marvel knowledgeable members to check the profile?

Are there Marvel knowledgeable members to check the profile?
Good job

Tbh, it would be best to get actual proper calcs of the feats rather than just throwing tiers around. But aside from the ratings, this is okay
I explainned the ratings using the reference calcs, for example

Destroying a Skyscraper

Mass of a skyscraper: 222,500 imperial tons; 201,814,058.957 kg.

Using a ratio of 1:5 steel to concrete, as that's the ratio used in the Empire State Building, a relatively old skyscraper that should be typical of most found in the world. While also having less of a steel content than other skyscrapers, such as the Seers/Willis Tower having over 34% of their mass in steel.

Density of structural steel: 7,850 kg/m3

According to this link, reinforced concrete has a density of roughly 2500 kg/m^3

Leaving masses of...

Mass of steel: 201,814,058.957 x (1/6) = 33,635676.493 kg

Mass of concrete: 201,814,058.957 x (5/6) = 168,178,382.464 kg

Leading to volumes of...

Volume of steel: 4,284,799,553.225 cm3

Volume of concrete: 67,271,352,985.639 cm3

Giving yields of...

Frag (Steel [208 J/cm3]): 891,238,307,070.882 joules

Frag (Reinforced Concrete [10 J/cm3]): 672,713,529,856.387 joules

Total: 1.56395e+12 joules, or 373.793 Tons of TNT (8-A)

V. Frag (Steel [568.5 J/cm3]): 2.43591e+12 joules

V. Frag (Reinforced Concrete [61.2 J/cm3]): 4.11701e+12 joules

Total: 6.55292e+12 joules, or 1.56619 Kilotons of TNT (Low 7-C)

Pulv. (Steel [Average of 655 J/c3]): 2.80654e+12 joules

Pulv. (Reinforced Concrete [610 J/cm3]): 4.10355e+13 joules

Total: 4.3842e+13 joules, or 10.4785 Kilotons of TNT (7-C)
I do think that the skyscraper in the scans is higher than just 30 stores or 50 so it would be higher but i think until we have a proper calc this should be enough

I explainned the ratings using the reference calcs, for example

I do think that the skyscraper in the scans is higher than just 30 stores or 50 so it would be higher but i think until we have a proper calc this should be enough
...then link the dang calcs. Because all your justifications have are tHiS
Small Town (Capable of this with relative ease, this attack was tanked by the monster but heavily damaged by this)[1], possibly City (Stated to be capable of this, did this)[1][6]

Everything is explained in the link tho
Sure, because the stuff inside the link is what people see first when they look at Aero's page

Explaining stuff inside the link is fine, but the justifications are called justifications because they need to explain Aero's tiers. Most of the other pages work like that.

Also, linking the calc makes it easier for people to see what they're referring to and the legitimacy of the tiers

Last edited:
Sure, because the stuff inside the link is what people see first when they look at Aero's page

Explaining stuff inside the link is fine, but the justifications are called justifications because they need to explain Aero's tiers. Most of the other pages work like that.

Also, linking the calc makes it easier for people to see what they're referring to and the legitimacy of the tiers
I never seen profiles that link feats that are in the reference common feats page

Back