• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

In doctor strange vol. 2 #13
M body of Eternity is described as adam Kadmon "the archetypal man".
Why isn't this on his profile?
Because nobody made a CRT for it.

Y’all do realize that the profiles aren’t automatically updated with stuff, right? People have to actually make a CRT for things to be added to them, there’s no point in asking “why isn’t this on the profile”.

besides alonik there is a lot of knowledgable people left for the high tier cosmology. confluctor left. Matt is awol, Keply hasn`t been seen for a while,

I am keep hearing about "marvel mathiverse", what is that? People even linked a quote and am confused as hell.

Last edited:
Here's the quote if anyone is interested:

"SPACE HOPPER
Ah, yes. The Mathiverse is a universe that we are about to explore. It tran- scends Time and Space, Intelligence and Extelligence, Thought... it tran- scends Transcendence itself. Within it are not only all Spaces and Times that have existed or will exist, not even only all that could exist, but all Spaces and Times that could not exist. The Mathiverse contains all num- bers. It contains all shapes, all geometries. The Mathiverse contains all vectors, matrices, permutations, combinations, integrations, separations, projections, injections, surjections, bijections, semigroups, transformations, relations, functions, functors, functionals, algebraic group schemes, super- manifolds, K-theories, M-theories, M-sets, power sets, subsets, supersets. All data structures, processes. All formal descriptions of logical structures and all informal descriptions of illogical structures. If someone were to in- vent something never seen before that fit in the same category as these, it already would have existed in the Mathiverse.
VIKKI
...oh. Where are we going?
SPACE HOPPER
I'm going to take you to the most basic of the spaces in the Mathiverse. It's called Pointland."

Minor additions to marvel profiles or should I just make a CRT?

●Thanos with IG resist manipulation from Mistress love and Sire hate (Resistance to Emphatic manipulation) Infinity gauntlet (1991 #5).
●Resist hell fire from mephisto either by IG or base stat any works (Resistance to fire manipulation) Infinity gauntlet (1991#5)
Summoning for doctor strange (Summoning) Infinity gauntlet (1991#5)
Nebula turned the entities into stone (Petrification) Infinity gauntlet (1991#6)
Should be in the IG page.

Also can I make additions to marvel profiles based on the Marvel vs DC crossovers?

●Thanos with IG resist manipulation from Mistress love and Sire hate (Resistance to Emphatic manipulation) Infinity gauntlet (1991 #5).
●Resist hell fire from mephisto either by IG or base stat any works (Resistance to fire manipulation) Infinity gauntlet (1991#5)
Nebula turned the entities into stone (Petrification) Infinity gauntlet (1991#6)
Should be alright. Preferably make a CRT, though

This seems fine.
Also can I make additions to marvel profiles based on the Marvel vs DC crossovers?
No. See here: Crossovers

What's The Difference Between The One Above All and The Above All Others?
One Above All is the official version, whereas Above All Others is Jim Starlin's own version from storylines that do not fit at all with the rest of Marvel Comics continuity, since Starlin seems to be a divisively power-mad, rather amorally nihilistic, inconsiderate, and hypocritical person extremely stuck in his own ego, who always does his own thing, no matter how destructive, without considerations for playing in a common sandbox.

I personally think that we should remove all references and scaling to Jim Starlin's latest (and thankfully seemingly final) storylines in Marvel Comics, including Above All Others.

One Above All is the official version, whereas Above All Others is Jim Starlin's own version from storylines that do not fit at all with the rest of Marvel Comics continuity, since Starlin seems to be a divisively power-mad, rather amorally nihilistic, inconsiderate, and hypocritical person extremely stuck in his own ego, who always does his own thing, no matter how destructive, without considerations for playing in a common sandbox.

I personally think that we should remove all references and scaling to Jim Starlin's latest (and thankfully seemingly final) storylines in Marvel Comics, including Above All Others.
Wow, Thank You 👍

Building on my last preceding post here, would anybody else here be willing to remove Above All Others, Thanos' Astral Regulator, and possibly the Heart of the Universe from our wiki?

Building on my last preceding post here, would anybody else here be willing to remove Above All Others, Thanos' Astral Regulator, and possibly the Heart of the Universe from our wiki?
Can't it just be used as it's own contained scaling?

They are currently mixed with in-continuity characters and information, and, taken on its own, Jim Starlin's cosmology only seems to reach 2-A.

Preferably just be removed due to not fitting in with regular continuity and being uniformly completely ignored by all other writers.

Preferably just be removed due to not fitting in with regular continuity and being uniformly completely ignored by all other writers.
Can they still be kept but profiles reading as "Non-canon" or e.g "Thanos (The End)" and explained why they aren't part of regular continuity, I feel in the future many new members would wanna create profiles again and be trying to add them up.

Can they still be kept but profiles reading as "Non-canon" or e.g "Thanos (The End)" and explained why they aren't part of regular continuity, I feel in the future many new members would wanna create profiles again and be trying to add them up.
I would personally prefer not, but explanation footnotes are fine of course.

However, it has been quite a long time since I read Starlin's latest stories, so although I once could list several ways in which they do not fit with regular canon, I am currently mainly going by remembering this, and have blocked my access to online comic book reading sites to save time and focus, so I would greatly appreciate if others can help me out with research in this regard.

I would personally prefer not, but explanation footnotes are fine of course.

However, it has been quite a long time since I read Starlin's latest stories, so although I once could list several ways in which they do not fit with regular canon, I am currently mainly going by remembering this, and have blocked my access to online comic book reading sites to save time and focus, so I would greatly appreciate if others can help me out with research in this regard.
I meant they can have the profiles but just not part of regular canon.

But deleting them would be fine if everyone agrees.

Well, we would just remove those sections in the One Above All and Thanos pages.

Will beyonders speed be downgraded? Last time i brought it up it looked like nobody had any problems with it. Or should I make a separate CRT for that?

Back