• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

The phoenix is not them, but Dark phoenix force Scott summers deserves to stay.
This has literally nothing to do with what I said. The Phoenix Five are the main antagonists of a massive event, they are relevant enough to have keys.

87-A107-CD-C07-B-446-E-97-F8-94-FF08-E50478.jpg

If your going to kill a god make sure you take said gods father otherwise you’re in very seriously trouble.

I reiterate that we’ve consistently allowed amps that don’t meet the appearance standard if they‘re extremely relevant to an event, which the Phoenix Five are.
Well, they seem long outdated, and our minimum standards should be adhered to, but I suppose that they also appeared in quite a lot of tie-in issues, so my point is likely moot anyway.

Well, they seem long outdated, and our minimum standards should be adhered to, but I suppose that they also appeared in quite a lot of tie-in issues, so my point is likely moot anyway.
How are they outdated, the keys were updated as recently as September last year.

This has literally nothing to do with what I said. The Phoenix Five are the main antagonists of a massive event, they are relevant enough to have keys.
It's a major event but the characters in question didn't perform massive roles except Dark phoenix Scott summers.

The main Antagonist is the phoenix force in that event they were just pawns used by it.
And? They were still the main force that everyone was fighting against, so it’s not like they’re just minor antagonists. They’re absolutely relevant enough to be indexed.

Also the team has 27 appearances, which is significantly above the appearance criteria for keys.

And? They were still the main force that everyone was fighting against, so it’s not like they’re just minor antagonists. They’re absolutely relevant enough to be indexed.

Also the team has 27 appearances, which is signific above the appearance criteria for keys.
Okay my bad.....feats in question only come from 5-6 issues.

i guess they can stay.

Magik and Colossus 3-C is also based on being a phoenix force host.
Emma Frost and Scott summers 3-C and 2-C key are also based off being phoenix's force host.

Since these are one time amps I believe they should be removed, these keys didn't serve any major moments in marvel.
Well, when it comes to Magik, it reminds me of feat where Magik defeated Dommamu in Limbo.
RCO014.jpg

Well, when it comes to Magik, it reminds me of feat where Magik defeated Dommamu in Limbo.
RCO014.jpg
Brian Bendis has writing skills, but was completely unsuited for writing anything above street-tier superhero comic books, as his displayed relative power levels and characterisations for most characters, and sudden random changes in established continuity, were often atrociously badly handled.

Brian Bendis has writing skills, but was completely unsuited for writing anything above street-tier superhero comic books, as his displayed relative power levels and characterisations for most characters, and sudden random changes in established continuity, were often atrociously badly handled.
Pis?

Yes, a large part of the time when Bendis is involved.

Yes, he caused quite a lot of damage, as always. "With great power comes great irresponsibility" should be the motto of Brian Bendis, Jason Aaron, Tom King, Joe Quesada, Dan Didio, Jim Lee, and a lot of other comic book professionals.

Last edited:
Marvel Mainstream Universe is called Earth 616 while the Marvel Cinematic Universe is called Earth 19999 but in Doctor Strange MOM, the MCU was referred to as Earth 616.

It doesn't make any sense

Marvel Mainstream Universe is called Earth 616 while the Marvel Cinematic Universe is called Earth 19999 but in Doctor Strange MOM, the MCU was referred to as Earth 616.

It doesn't make any sense
The Sacred Timeline is the MCU Multiverse's version of Earth-616

I think Kevin Fiege said somewhere that the MCU Multiverse is completely separate from the Marvel Comics Multiverse

But they both bear Earth 616 as a name .
Same name =/= same reality. Unless the E-616 shown in Into the Spiderverse is the same as those of the MCU and Marvel Comics.

The way that I see it, all these "Earth-616"s are separate and only applicable to their individual Multiverse.

Marvel Comics has its own 616, MCU has its own 616 and ITS has its own 616. All share the same name because they are each the main reality of those respective Multiverses, but the MCU's and ITS's are adaptations of the original Marvel Comics'

Back