• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Ok. So reading Thor's profile, I found out he has the habit to hold back. Does this also apply to his durability ie. his possible Universal to Multiversal durability falling to island or planet level at times?
Given that holding back is just the in-universe explanation for Thor having trouble with and being injured by (?) Mongoose (who is roughly Spider-Man level) or being knocked out by a regular handgun shot, unfortunately yes.

I already explained it a bit with the feats and claims I mentioned, if a casual attack by the Mighty Thor using the mother storm was able to shake planets half a universe away and Thor's attack can be heard from places outside the universe, to assume that on this occasion when he was fighting at his best he made all the stars in the universe shake doesn't seem far-fetched.

Plus there are other statements from characters of his level mentioning that they can shake the universe.
That is plausible, yes, but it is still speculation, so we need to have it explicitly spelled out.

I already explained it a bit with the feats and claims I mentioned, if a casual attack by the Mighty Thor using the mother storm was able to shake planets half a universe away and Thor's attack can be heard from places outside the universe, to assume that on this occasion when he was fighting at his best he made all the stars in the universe shake doesn't seem far-fetched.

Plus there are other statements from characters of his level mentioning that they can shake the universe.
Why assume such? that's a very huge headcanon when nothing of such was stated, that's very exaggerated of you to make such a claim. Use that of the other characters then but this can't be used at all.

2-DDC71-BD-5-A25-4235-9753-341648-DF33-E0.jpg

avengers before it was cool

F47-EAEC6-01-FC-486-A-ACC7-6-AE3-E98-B4-DB6.jpg

hey guys

wouldn’t it be nice if vs battle wiki itself was a comic book company

then we can get nice comic books about the wiki with covers showing various users of the forum/wiki as either heroes or villains

Why assume such? that's a very huge headcanon when nothing of such was stated, that's very exaggerated of you to make such a claim. Use that of the other characters then but this can't be used at all.
Headcanon would be if there was no backing in the work to support that belief. It is mentioned that it "shook the stars" to assume it shook the nearby stars is as correct as assuming it also shook all the stars in the universe which has its share of support, they are a Low Range and a High Range pick the one you like best or the one that makes the most sense.

How about this, could we raise the Herald's Tiers to level 3-B based on this feat?
Thor Unworthy managed to withstand alongside his father the full power of Mother Storm, a galaxy-shattering sentient storm as big as galaxies that can blow out stars like candles and create thunder that can shake planets across the universe.

Its simple kinetic energy generated when moving is level 3-B.

That might be a really high end for Unworthy Thor, but the feat is certainly legit

Last edited:
Headcanon would be if there was no backing in the work to support that belief. It is mentioned that it "shook the stars" to assume it shook the nearby stars is as correct as assuming it also shook all the stars in the universe which has its share of support, they are a Low Range and a High Range pick the one you like best or the one that makes the most sense.
It only said "shook the stars" nothing more, you assuming it to be the universe is very exaggerated. It is very uncertain if it meant section of the galaxy, entirety of a galaxy or even a universe. You personally assuming it to be the universe is wank, we've seen statements of characters stated to even shake planets, we never assume it to be the entirety of the universe. If I were to the pick the one i like best or makes the most sense it would be 10 to 100 stars or highest stars in the galaxy not universe, I'm sorry but i am against this being used as we all are very uncertain and this just seem very exaggerated to hype a certain character. I would prefer you use the other characters galaxy feats you mentioned.

Also if you think about it this statement that appears in Silver Surfer's profile would actually be level 3-B.

I also found this for Silver Surfer:

Since both are legit 3-B, I guess you only need to convince Antvasima, Eficiente, Firestorm or KLOL if it can be used. I will check all the scans later

How about this, could we raise the Herald's Tiers to level 3-B based on this feat?
Thor Unworthy managed to withstand alongside his father the full power of Mother Storm, a galaxy-shattering sentient storm as big as galaxies that can blow out stars like candles and create thunder that can shake planets across the universe.

Also if you think about it this statement that appears in Silver Surfer's profile would actually be level 3-B.

Both seems good to use.

Wait a minute. If Odin, who is supposed to be far more powerful than base Thor, was helping his son to withstand the God Tempest, would it still be a 3-B feat?

Also, we do not seem to have any time frame or specifics for how long it took the Silver Surfer and Uni-Lord to destroy galaxies, and sustaining a pocket universe with thousands of stars is only a 4-A feat as far as I am aware.

Wouldn't it be better to go with a more consistent rating of 3-C instead?

I do not think so, and it was stated that Thor would quickly die on his own due to the God Tempest.

He did not die immediately though.

Well, he did not die immediately, so it is probably a 3-C feat at least.

Wait a minute. If Odin, who is supposed to be far more powerful than base Thor, was helping his son to withstand the God Tempest, would it still be a 3-B feat?

Also, we do not seem to have any time frame or specifics for how long it took the Silver Surfer and Uni-Lord to destroy galaxies, and sustaining a pocket universe with thousands of stars is only a 4-A feat as far as I am aware.

Wouldn't it be better to go with a more consistent rating of 3-C instead?
Wasn't Odin weakened by the level of Mighty Thor in those comics?

It was not an extensive fight.

The latter is more to support level 3.

Well, he had just fought the Mangog, if that is what you refer to, but I do not think that would create such an extreme difference.

Well, he had just fought the Mangog, if that is what you refer to, but I do not think that would create such an extreme difference.
I mean Odin is not weakened in that race? That even Thor (Jane Foster) could give him a fight.

Even in the current Donny Cates comics he mentioned that he's not as strong as he used to be.

Read your scan and Mother Storm is stated to be the size of a galaxy and it's thunder able to shake worlds half the universe away, valid for 3-C or 3-B(possibly) not a calc guy. Thor and odin would scale as they could withstand it.

Yeah this is a lie or out of context as Vartu never said such. After punching small peepholes in the fabric of space and time, holes revealing vistas and histories I have never seen before. As worlds and galaxies arose and fell, I kept watching, recording.. deforming. He obviously isn't talking about the silver surfer battle here for crying out loud, who did this?

Last scan: Yeah he match the power of the great one, if the great one dies so does the universe, I fail to understand how Silver Surfer scales to this as this would only be "Environmental destruction" for the great one. Stop Exaggerating your scans Silver Surfer said there must be hundreds of worlds in here, Not thousands of planets and stars. Silver surfer defeated the great one which lead to the death of his universe since if great one dies his universe dies(3-A via Environmental destruction for great one) and I also doubt his universe is an actual sized universe as it only contains collected worlds( hundreds of worlds according to Silver surfer) so I doubt it's even 3-A. It's stated shalla bal destruction was on a subatomic level but yeah use the universe.

You guys here should be reading scans before agreeing with someone.

Yeah this is a lie or out of context as Vartu never said such. After punching small peepholes in the fabric of space and time, holes revealing vistas and histories I have never seen before. As worlds and galaxies arose and fell, I kept watching, recording.. deforming. He obviously isn't talking about the silver surfer battle here for crying out loud, who did this?
Regarding Silver Surfer and the Uni-Lord, in the same flashback of the Vigilante it is clear how he referred to the battle between the two:

()

They mention it at the beginning: ()

They even draw it.
()
Last scan: Yeah he match the power of the great one, if the great one dies so does the universe, I fail to understand how Silver Surfer scales to this as this would only be "Environmental destruction" for the great one. Stop Exaggerating your scans Silver Surfer said there must be hundreds of worlds in here, Not thousands of planets and stars. Silver surfer defeated the great one which lead to the death of his universe since if great one dies his universe dies(3-A via Environmental destruction for great one) and I also doubt his universe is an actual sized universe as it only contains collected worlds( hundreds of worlds according to Silver surfer) so I doubt it's even 3-A. It's stated shalla bal destruction was on a subatomic level but yeah use the universe.
I have not exaggerated anything, a starry sky contains thousands of stars and it can be observed that there is also a high concentration of planets near the stars.

What you say seems to make sense, I didn't know it would be "Environmental Destruction".

Last edited:
Regarding Silver Surfer and the Uni-Lord, in the same flashback of the Vigilante it is clear how he referred to the battle between the two:

()

They mention it at the beginning: ()

They even draw it.
()

I have not exaggerated anything, a starry sky contains thousands of stars and it can be observed that there is also a high concentration of planets near the stars.

What you say seems to make sense, I didn't know it would be "Environmental Destruction".

I don't wanna debate with you on the issue with vigilante as that's irrelevant, my point is Silver Surfer was never stated to destroy galaxies in his battle with Uni-Lord. You either intentionally lied to wank him or misinterpreted that scan as it wasn't even clear the one you posted.
Those 3 scans you sent are irrelevant as it has nothing to do with what I said above.
I don't think you understood me the first time, my point is Silver Surfer battle in that scan wasn't stated to destroy galaxies..it's a scan taken out of context.

You said the universe he sustains contains thousands of planets and stars, while Silver Surfer stated it contains only hundreds of worlds. Besides Silver Surfer also stated For with his passing, The construct universe began to disintegrate. Fortunately Moondragons skills were able to rescue the collected worlds.
Silver Surfer mentioned worlds twice even stated hundreds for one time, I can agree with 100 stars though since the construct universe has light.

A construct universe containing hundreds of worlds and possibly hundreds of stars would be 4-A right?

You said the universe he sustains contains thousands of planets and stars, while Silver Surfer stated it contains only hundreds of worlds. Besides Silver Surfer also stated For with his passing, The construct universe began to disintegrate. Fortunately Moondragons skills were able to rescue the collected worlds.
Silver Surfer mentioned worlds twice even stated hundreds for one time, I can agree with 100 stars though since the construct universe has light.

A construct universe containing hundreds of worlds and possibly hundreds of stars would be 4-A right?
no it would be 4B

I mean Odin is not weakened in that race? That even Thor (Jane Foster) could give him a fight.

Even in the current Donny Cates comics he mentioned that he's not as strong as he used to be.
That's because he gave Thor the Odin-power, and then he was killed and his spirit trapped within Mjolnir.

Can somebody quote all of the statements of the Silver Surfer destroying galaxies please? I did not notice them in my inspection of the last few images.

Also, I strongly doubt that Kulf is deliberately lying here. He might have misunderstood though.

Yeah this needs to be removed as Silver surfer vs Uni-Lord didn't destroy galaxies during their battle.

I do not think so, and it was stated that Thor would quickly die on his own due to the God Tempest.

Well, he did not die immediately, so it is probably a 3-C feat at least.
I think that we can use this as supporting evidence for Thor's Galaxy level durability statistics in any case.

Can somebody quote all of the statements of the Silver Surfer destroying galaxies please?
I can't recall all of them, but I do remember this statement
Odin was not at his peak during Jason Aaron's run. And Thor singlehandedly withstood the God Tempest for a while before he stepped in.

No, what was stated is that Thor isn't able to control the powers of the God Tempest. And yes, he didn't die immediately. He endured its power for quite some time all by himself

Last edited:
I can't recall all of them, but I do remember this statement
Thank you.
Odin was not at his peak during Jason Aaron's run, and Thor singlehandedly withstood the God Tempest for a while before he stepped in.
Yes, that is true.
What was stated is that Thor isn't able to control the powers of the God Tempest. And yes, he didn't die immediately. He endured its power for quite some time all by himself
Also true, but Thor would have died eventually, so it seems uncertain. In either case it seems inappropriate to change all 3-C characters to 3-B based on a single feat.

Can somebody quote all of the statements of the Silver Surfer destroying galaxies please? I did not notice them in my inspection of the last few images.

Also, I strongly doubt that Kulf is deliberately lying here. He might have misunderstood though.
His profile of the scans Kulf brought none made a statement he destroyed galaxies.
The one he claims Silver Surfer had a battle with Uni-Lord, Uni-Lord wasn't even mentioned as the watcher called it a monstrous hellspawn ( giant hands going against Silver Surfer) unless he can bring prove that creature is Uni-Lord i am not convinced. That's not even the main point he claimed the battle both did destroyed galaxies but that's a lie and watcher wasn't even talking about their battle when he mentioned galaxies.
Watcher quote: After punching small peepholes in the fabric of space and time, holes revealing vistas and histories I have never seen before. As worlds and galaxies arose and fell, I kept watching, recording.. deforming.

I can't even picture how someone would make such a claim equating it to Silver surfer vs Uni-Lord destroying galaxies when watcher wasn't even referring to them, it's not even exaggeration either a lie to wank a certain character or it's taken out of context.
Also on Silver surfer profile Uni-Lord is stated with a thought he can destroy galaxies, I fail to see how Silver Surfer scales to him except we have consist proof Silver Surfer is on par with such a being.
Either way I don't think there's any scan above claiming Silver Surfer himself destroyed galaxies but he has a solid 4-A or 3-C feat on profile about creating a black hole being able to encompass a large part of the Andromeda galaxy using his cosmic energy discharges.

Back