• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Does universal Eternity view the space-time continuum inside of him as a story? That doesn't seem to make sense.

The Eternity Mask does not make any sense. It allows the users to copy even multiversal Eternity-destroying cosmic entities, but is supposedly only empowered by the regular universal Eternity.

The Eternity Mask does not make any sense. It allows the users to copy even multiversal Eternity-destroying cosmic entities, but is supposedly only empowered by the regular universal Eternity.
Well, inconsistencies, Marvel and DC are notorious for them
But as of right now, eternity mask is a piece of eternity and definitely isnt above him so these feats should be seen as outliers

Well, inconsistencies, Marvel and DC are notorious for them
But as of right now, eternity mask is a piece of eternity and definitely isnt above him so these feats should be seen as outliers
Yes, but the point is that we cannot scale anybody from it since, again, we would have to scale the universal Eternity from beings that are able to kill the multiversal Eternity.

Who can translate speech of Chaos into write language? lol
UuN0B1oV8YKmvxJAmksi72jyiuMEuRZlnOXyPySxwL9DiNOZOcAac01-k8XSj_tGJDLSY8SUlyl4yjnTpIhqQeRFEpJTY_g14QzlM2fmiyq9lhFUj_zJKM5ZVTmQRq-tv3I58g=s0

Is that from a preview for next week's comic book releases?

Is Norman Osborn evil because of the goblin formula itself or he’s born a sociopath

or is it the typical I had abusive parents one?

what made him into the dick he is today?

(Also he racist as ****)

I do not know. I think that it is a combination of being an entitled ruthless billionaire and then being driven insane by his goblin formula.

I did not know that he has been racist though. What did he do exactly?

I do not know. I think that it is a combination of being an entitled ruthless billionaire and then being driven insane by his goblin formula.

I did not know that he has been racist though. What did he do exactly?

he supports the red skull and uh I think he doesn’t like aliens that why I said he was racist aka xenophobic.

from tv tropes

“He's prone to misogynist statements, hates aliens and mutants, is an implied racist and has disparagingly referred to Anna Maria Marconi as "the midget." He also thinks that the Red skull and hitler ("People just did as he told them. Must've been nice") were pretty cool guys.”

Hmm. I don't remember those things. Unless there are references for the claims, TV Tropes is usually not very reliable.

He also thinks that the Red skull and hitler ("People just did as he told them. Must've been nice") were pretty cool guys.”
To be noted. This doesn't imply he agreed with their ideology. What he's expressing is he likes the power they had over the people that served them, which is 100% in character with Norman.

Okay. I still do not remember him actually doing that though, and we do not have any issue references available, so it could be a false claim for all that we know. Then again, I haven't closely followed the Spider-Man comic books for several years.

I like the title of your thread, but versus thread are not my area of interest.

Also, shouldn't U.S.Agent's durability with his shield be increased from 4-B to 3-C?

Last edited:
I like the title of your thread, but versus thread are not my are of interest.

Also, shouldn't U.S.Agent's durability with his shield be increased from 4-B to 3-C?

i wasn’t trying to get you to reply on there. I just left this reply in case Any other marvel members other than you would be interested

it’s for anyone interested in this marvel match if they want too.

also a little off topic but I left a new reply on your profile. (Yes i know that’s something you should just leave on the profile but I just wanted to remind you a bit)

Yes, I know that your message was to everyone here.

Anyway, I would appreciate input from knowledgeable members about U.S.Agent's shield's durability.

Yes, I know that your message was to everyone here.

Anyway, I would appreciate input from knowledgeable members about U.S.Agent's shield's durability.

yeah and i wanted to remind you I left a couple of new replies on your profile page that you should check when you have time.

anyway I’m going to go check on all the active threads I’ve been to go delete some of my stuff that I feel isn’t good for this site. Just to be safe

It is not good if you make discussion threads incoherent via lots of missing replies though.

Yeah, probably, but it needs to have a durability justification.

Okay. Would somebody be willing to help in that regard then? I think that his shield is made of Vibranium.

I like the title of your thread, but versus thread are not my area of interest.

Yeah, probably, but it needs to have a durability justification.
Okay. Would somebody be willing to help in that regard then? I think that his shield is made of Vibranium.

Back