• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eternity, cosmology and misunderstandings

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, in continuation of the unexpectedly closed thread, I realized that there are some misunderstandings in the current Marvel cosmology. At least in my opinion.
Okey, as I said, in my opinion, there is not quite the right interpretation of a certain place called "Outside".
The main misunderstanding, as far as I understand, lies in the fact that "Outside" on VSBW is considered a different plane of existence, conditionally. But let's remember:
When 1610 Reed Richards destroyed Superflow, Galactus and co were evacuated to outside Eternity. And this is where misunderstanding is lies. "Outside" here means not exactly a place, but only the outside of Eternity or the outside of all things (which is the same one of the designations of Eternity)

Last edited:
And, continuing my previous thread, I think it's worth reiterating that Eternity probably doesn't include the Far Shore after all.
Look, after Eternity's screaming all the iterations of the cosmos come and they are on the Far Shore. Needless to say, this is at least strange - do the ancestors of Eternity exist within Eternity itself? I think - no.

For a detailed discussion of this topic, it is also worth paying attention to the attached link in the OP.

Just to clarify, is your aim with this CRT to change Outside from being a higher plane of existence or to remove Far Shore from being a part of Eternity?

And, continuing my previous thread, I think it's worth reiterating that Eternity probably doesn't include the Far Shore after all.
Look, after Eternity's screaming all the iterations of the cosmos come and they are on the Far Shore. Needless to say, this is at least strange - do the ancestors of Eternity exist within Eternity itself? I think - no.
This isn't what is said on that scan. They say "to the next place" and Infinity says "Beyond the Far Shore", unless the Far Shore is also beyond its own existence, they are talking about something else.

I would still like to disagree with Far Shore being removed based on @Executor_N0's response. And even if @Im_Jason_Voorhees was right about the scans, it would have gotten retconned to be inside Eternity. The future issues have made it pretty clear that Far Shore is within Eternity.

I am mostly neutral about the Outside's change but do believe it to be a higher plane of existence, since Mephisto here said "The Outside or The Beyond or The Mystery" and the last two are actual places. He even said the place was called "The Outside"

Last edited:
Okay. Thank you for the evaluation. So is there anything left to dp here, or should we close this thread?

Okay. I will close this thread then. Thank you to everybody who helped out here. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back