• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is an Omega Level Telekinetic, and as a result should comparable, if not superior, to other high-level telekinetics like Jean Grey and Cable
This justification seems extremely baseless. Why exactly would that make him comparable or superior to Jean and Cable?
potentially far higher (The strength of Exodus' powers is affected by the belief he and others have in himself.[2][3])
This is justification for a Varies tier, not a potentially far higher rating.
Unknown, Higher with Telekinesis
When his base rating is Unknown, listing him as higher with telekinesis is kinda pointless.

This justification seems extremely baseless. Why exactly would that make him comparable or superior to Jean and Cable?
As of this era omega is defined as a person’s power having no discernible upper limit. Jean is an omega telepath (not telekinetic) and and Cable isn’t listed as omega at all. Exodus is listed as omega telekinesis, meaning his power when compared to theirs is stronger. Jean is also used as the example in the scan on the page where she’s clarified as not being on that level.
This is justification for a Varies tier, not a potentially far higher rating.
I’ll change that.
When his base rating is Unknown, listing him as higher with telekinesis is kinda pointless.
How should I word this then?

Thank you for the reply. It can probably be applied then, but it seems safest to wait a bit for more replies.

Ye, if I didn’t make it clear, I was fine with everything except the stuff I pointed out in my previous replies.

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

If the page has been adjusted according to your instructions, it can probably be created then.

That "at most Massively FTL+" needs to go. Apocalypse isn't there unless proven by the context around.

LordTracer made a good suggestion above.

Thank you for the suggestion, I’ll do that from now on. I can create the page but I have no idea how to add it to the main marvel page.

Would somebody else be willing to add an image link to the appropriate gallery section of our Marvel Comics verse page?

Back