• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

If the one above all met Spider-Man why didn’t he choose to meet anyone else.

why Spider-Man? (Is it because Spider-Man is more special than other marvel characters?)

The Beyonder who appeared in Defenders: Beyond. Is it the same person as Beyonder (Pre-Retcon)? and will he get a new key? such as New era, Rebirth

Last edited:
If the one above all met Spider-Man why didn’t he choose to meet anyone else.

why Spider-Man? (Is it because Spider-Man is more special than other marvel characters?)
Probably because it was in conjunction with "One More Day", in which Joe Quesada mandated that Spider-Man should make a deal with Mephisto...

Is the Beyonder who appeared in Defenders: Beyond. Is it the same person as Beyonder (Pre-Retcon)? and will he get a new key? such as New era, Rebirth
It is the "child unit" post-retcon version.

Question which side are you on guys?

Captain-America-Iron-Man-Civil-War-Marvel-Comics.jpg

During the original Marvel Comics Civil War? I am conflicted.

In real life terms it would be horrifying to have messive weapons of mass destruction run around randomly completely messing up the world and committing mass-murder without any regulation, which is Iron Man's side.

On the other hand, having the extremely corrupt human governments control them for their own self-interests would likely be even worse, which is Captain America's side.

"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- No, YOU move."

- Captain America

Yes, it was a potentially good idea with some bad application methods.

Well, a weapon of theirs damaged the First Firmament, and The Beyonders were stated to be more powerful than themselves in conjunction, which was proven during Hickman's "Time Runs Out" Avengers run.

We would solve a lot of problems if we figure out how to separate Marvel Comics cosmology to the classic version before Reed Richards with the Ultimate Nullifier recreated the Marvel Multiverse (which was legitimately Low 1-A), and the modern version, which is a 2-B or 2-A collection of universes (going by Jonathan Hickman's "Time Runs Out" storyarc) with some established higher levels of reality on top (as established by Al Ewing, so it is likely a 1-C structure in sum total).

I think that Impress had this type of revision officially accepted a while back, or at least Confluctor told me so.

Last edited:
I do not know. I think that he is veryq busy IRL, but hope that he will return eventually.

Deep space, The Superflow, The Neutral Zone, The Far Shore. in this wiki are Low 1-A, right?

this sounds more like a mcu thing but I was wondering which good marvel characters haven’t been on the big screen of the mcu yet? And that includes tv shows.

We need good explicit evidence for Asgard not just being outside of regular space-time, but actually being infinitely superior to it, yes.

Back