• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Oh, It makes sense then. I take since the highest value of High 8-C is 11 tons, Model 8 scales up to 22 tons?
No, the Model 4 scales to 7.982 tons, since it scales to Luke Cage, who scales to Rhino, who can harm Mettle, whose durability scales to this. The Model 8 would scale to 15.964 tons.

Wasn't he just saying that her soul was already corrupted and bound to Limbo?

He was trying to do something very specific related to corruotion though. I think that we need further evidence.

He was trying to do something very specific related to corruotion though. I think that we need further evidence.
He said he would take her soul and then corrupt it, neither worked.

So it'd be resistance to both Soul Manipulation and/or corruption.

Though if I find any more soul resistance feats for Magik I'll post them here.

Okay. Perhaps "Likely Resistance to..." is fine to add then?

Is this a feat of LS for only Valkrie or both her and MK? Moon Knight acting like a "bridge" between Valkrie flying upwards while he holds metal floor carrying a bunch of people?

I don't really like Hypersonic as a whole for the entire verse anymore. Seeing them and even the likes of Kang being only Hypersonic because of the street-tiers hurts my eyes
I'm pretty sure that a Calculation staff guy said that High Hypersonic should have been the street tier standard, but that was a long time, a little after the massive speed downgrade from the street tier.

The whole "everybody can fight everybody" plot convention that Marvel has is always causing too big problems with coherent scaling for me to make sense of, but maybe @Emirp sumitpo, @LordTracer, @M3X_2.0, @Eficiente, @ByAsura, and other knowledgeable members they know would be willing to collaborate to make our Marvel Comics character profile pages considerably more coherent, logical, and consistent with each other than currently?

Agreed. Seeing them and even the likes of Kang being only Hypersonic because of the street-tiers hurts my eyes
I'm pretty sure that a Calculation staff guy said that High Hypersonic should have been the street tier standard, but that was a long time, a little after the massive speed downgrade from the street tier.
I remember that apparently Reed Richards reacted to a eye-laser blast from Galactus from light years away, but I don't know from which issue.

Also, in Modern Fantastic Four (2018), Susan reacted to Galactus.

Agreed. Seeing them and even the likes of Kang being only Hypersonic because of the street-tiers hurts my eyes
The whole "everybody can fight everybody" plot convention that Marvel has is always causing too big problems with coherent scaling for me to make sense of, but maybe @Emirp sumitpo, @LordTracer, @M3X_2.0, @Eficiente, @ByAsura, and other knowledgeable members they know would be willing to collaborate to make our Marvel Comics character profile pages considerably more coherent, logical, and consistent with each other than currently?
Tbh, I'm kinda tired of Efi saying that no 5-B's in Marvel can be above Hypersonic in speed because of "Holding Back" killing any scaling to MFTL people.

I mean, a pissed Hulk attacked Doom (it was after Doom did surgery to split Banner from Hulk), and Doom matched his speed pretty well, but Efi says it's not usable just because Hulk was on Earth and he "wasn't trying to kill Doom so he couldn't have been at max speed"

Hyerpersonic is just the Tier. The thing is that the scaling is completely ******, you can’t just tell me Daredevil or Iron Fist are faster than lightning or anything.

Everyone’s free to change the rating but know that I’ll be against any modification to what we currently see the street level characters as. (Bullet timers).

Everyone’s free to change the rating but know that I’ll be against any modification to what we currently see the street level characters as. (Bullet timers).
I tried changing Doom's speed to MFTL+ via scaling to Hulk, Efi struck it down.

Hyerpersonic is just the Tier. The thing is that the scaling is completely ******, you can’t just tell me Daredevil or Iron Fist are faster than lightning or anything.

What if I made Echo MFTL+?

Doom and the F4 should not be as slow as street tiers.

Like I said above, Reed once reacted to MFTL+ eye-beams from Galactus, I just don't know where to find the scan/issue.
I don't think F4 should be just average street tiers, but give Reed absurd speed of MFTL+ makes no sense. Something like lightning reaction I could accept but anything higher than light is absurd.

On an unrelated note, I gotta ask:

Would anyone be able and willing to help me find information on either Marvel Magic or on Astral Forms in Marvel (particularly the latter)?

Working on the magic sandbox is hard enough, and before I even release it I also want to finish the Astral Forms Sandbox since Marvel Magic can affect astral forms, plus astral projection is a standard magic power in Marvel.

It's a monumentous task and doing this on my own is hard, so even just help with Marvel magic (like scans that give info on its basic nature, basic magic powers, magic hax) would be appreciated, but I'd especially like help with info on Astral Forms.

It doesn't help that college is riding me.

On an unrelated note, I gotta ask:

Would anyone be able and willing to help me find information on either Marvel Magic or on Astral Forms in Marvel (particularly the latter)?

Working on the magic sandbox is hard enough, and before I even release it I also want to finish the Astral Forms Sandbox since Marvel Magic can affect astral forms, plus astral projection is a standard magic power in Marvel.

It's a monumentous task and doing this on my own is hard, so even just help with Marvel magic (like scans that give info on its basic nature, basic magic powers, magic hax) would be appreciated, but I'd especially like help with info on Astral Forms.

It doesn't help that college is riding me.
I don't know much about marvel magic maybe try strange academy since they are teaching kids magic stuff about it's nature might come up

I personally agree with you.

Is there any plans to revise some street levels or nah?
I was planning to revise wolverine's profile but it seems that it will affect more profiles that I though

Is there any plans to revise some street levels or nah?
I was planning to revise wolverine's profile but it seems that it will affect more profiles that I though
I'm working on Moon Knight atm, my next project will most likely be Elsa Bloodstone. But a big street level revision? Nah, not that I know of.

I think that M3X cleaned up our Marvel Comics street tiers, and that Ultima has mostly cleaned up the god-tiers. It is the characters in-between that seem very incoherent to me.

Back