• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg

Doctor Doom's peak is when he absorbed House of M Scarlet Witch's Life Force. Her profile says she is possibly Low 1-A

'Nuff said.
Adding 'possibly Low Outerverse level' and moving the Scarlet Witch feat to that can't make it that much more lengthy
It is already accepted that Doom scales to Wanda via absorbing her power. Eseseso's concern was that it would make his AP section too extensive
Bump

Strange has HDE for uniting himself with Eternity, who currently has BDE Type 2 instead

'Nuff said
For reference, Marvel characters with HDE:
  1. Atum (Marvel Comics)
  2. Beyonder
  3. Celestials (Marvel Comics)
  4. Chaos King (Marvel Comics)
  5. Clea (Marvel Comics)
  6. Cosmic Cubes
  7. Doctor Strange (Marvel Comics)
  8. Dormammu (Classic)
  9. Jean Grey (Marvel Comics)
  10. Umar
Marvel characters with BDE:
  1. Celestials (Marvel Comics)
  2. Eternity
  3. Galactus (Marvel Comics)
  4. Infinity (Marvel Comics)
  5. Lord Chaos and Master Order
  6. Oblivion (Marvel Comics)
  7. Phoenix Force
  8. The First Firmament
  9. The In-Betweener
  10. The Living Tribunal
  11. The Never Queen
  12. The One Above All
  13. Venom (Edward Brock)

391729286_1842019469528129_2897795623986042829_n.jpg

Marvel's next "big event" will be named Blood Hunt and it will be written by Jed Mackay in Spring of 2024

"We have vampires in our books all the time. There's some bad blood there. What happens if the shoe was on the foot. We've got the Avengers, Moon Knight's Midnight Mission, Doctor Strange, Miles Morales, and of course, Blade, and there's going to be more vampires you can shake a stick at." - Jed McKay

391729286_1842019469528129_2897795623986042829_n.jpg
Marvel's next "big event" will be named Blood Hunt and it will be written by Jed Mackay in Spring of 2024

"We have vampires in our books all the time. There's some bad blood there. What happens if the shoe was on the foot. We've got the Avengers, Moon Knight's Midnight Mission, Doctor Strange, Miles Morales, and of course, Blade, and there's going to be more vampires you can shake a stick at." - Jed McKay
Bleh.

I was thinking about replacing the profile images on Hank Pym's profile with this one (obv cutting out Ultron and making it a PNG)
5QmbrVG.png
That seems fine, as long as Ultron and the background are rendered away.

Btw, the Beyonder needs these removed:

Doom described his power as "reaching into the past and the future, all time, all space"[16])
can make himself Omnipresent (After absorbing the Beyonder's power, Doctor Doom stated that he was "everywhere, and everything, and everyone."
[16] .

They are from "Spider Man and the Secret Wars", which is not canon to Earth 616.

However, he should get Passive Power Nullification and Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Low 1-A), as Doom with his powers passively negated Xavier's ability to use telepathy with just his aura, from Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars (1984) #11

Btw, I feel that Morgan Le Fay should probably get a page, especially once I finish the Marvel Magic sandbox.

1. Has been in at least 79 issues, according to the Marvel wiki.

2. Has a surprisingly large and potent magic arsenal with some deadly soul and mind hax plus power null, casual time stop, dimensional manipulation of a 5-D alternate astral realm (not the OG astral plane), necromancy, summoning, and so on.

3. Has multiple types of Acausality (definitely has types 1 & 3), and oh boy does she exploit both Acausality Types in combat.

4. She'd be a 5-A in AP (not sure on durability) via not only overpowering Doom in a magic vs magic battle (and Doom with magic goes up to 5-A), but also being called a powerful wizard by Doctor Strange.

Last edited:
I thought about making a page for her at some point, but I’ve got other Marvel pages I still need to make and/or revise.
Well, considering she'll be a high-tier sorcerer once I finish my magic sandbox, she'll be pretty powerful in terms of hax.

Plus Acausality Types 1 and 3 which she very much exploits. And soul hax which she uses in-character.

Btw, the Beyonder needs these removed:

Doom described his power as "reaching into the past and the future, all time, all space"[16])
can make himself Omnipresent (After absorbing the Beyonder's power, Doctor Doom stated that he was "everywhere, and everything, and everyone."
[16] .

They are from "Spider Man and the Secret Wars", which is not canon to Earth 616.
Yes. Agreed. Feel free to do so.
However, he should get Passive Power Nullification and Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Low 1-A), as Doom with his powers passively negated Xavier's ability to use telepathy with just his aura, from Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars (1984) #11
Well, resistance to mind manipulation seems fine at least, but it is not good evidence for passive power nullification.

Thanks to @Mr._Bambu's rendering I changed Hank Pym profile image on my sandbox, does the page look better with it?
This is probably the last (major) change I'll make before actually posting the CRT
Your render is good, but to be perfectly honest, the image itself looks rather awkward to use in Hank Pym's character profile page. It deviates too much from our usual layout style in my view.

Btw, I feel that Morgan Le Fay should probably get a page, especially once I finish the Marvel Magic sandbox.

1. Has been in at least 79 issues, according to the fandom.

2. Has a surprisingly large and potent magic arsenal with some deadly soul and mind hax plus power null, time stop, dimensional manipulation of a 5-D alternate astral realm (not the OG astral plane), necromancy, summoning, and so on.

3. Has multiple types of Acausality (definitely has types 1 & 3 at the very least), and oh boy does she exploit both Acausality Types in combat.

4. She'd be a 5-A in AP (not sure on durability) via not only overpowering Doom in a magic vs magic battle (and Doom with magic goes up to 5-A), but also being called a powerful wizard by Doctor Strange.
That seems fine in my view.

The page is locked.
I have handled it:

Xavier says that Doom-Beyonder's mere aura was negating his powers.
It was specifically blocking his telepathic power. It did not appear to make them cease to function or affect other types of powers in the same manner.

I have handled it:

It was specifically blocking his telepathic power. It did not appear to make them cease to function or affect other types of powers in the same manner.
Ok then.

The resistance can be added to his profile, unless you would like to do it.

1. Has been in at least 79 issues, according to the fandom.

2. Has a surprisingly large and potent magic arsenal with some deadly soul and mind hax plus power null, time stop, dimensional manipulation of a 5-D alternate astral realm (not the OG astral plane), necromancy, summoning, and so on.

3. Has multiple types of Acausality (definitely has types 1 & 3 at the very least), and oh boy does she exploit both Acausality Types in combat.

Her speed would likely be Hypersonic (via scaling to Jessica Drew and Doctor Doom [since Efi refuses to let Doom be above that in speed]).

Tomorrow we will be getting:

Sensational She-Hulk #1
Crypt of Shadows #1
Spine-Tingling Spider-Man #1
Avengers Inc. #2
Daredevil #2
Astonishing Iceman #3
Children of the Vault #3
Incredible Hulk #5
Deadpool: Badder Blood #5
Scarlet Witch #9
Miles Morales: Spider-Man #11
Invincible Iron Man #11
Ghost Rider #19
Moon Knight #28

Except for She-Hulk, all of it seems like morbid and dystopian destructive mind-poison, so I'll pass on almost all of it.

Back