• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Return! - SCP-1440 vs BB

Proof that opening the bag is his first move?

Also, I'm actually assuming he needs to get the bag out first, and doesn't just consistently carry it around in his hands?

He repeatedly used the bag to contain all variety of tragedies, even sealing up relatively mundane things such as storms, to the point it's almost out of uses. Basically, he'd likely open with it since he uses it for ******* everything.

I'm not sure how he carries it.

Agnaa said:
He repeatedly used the bag to contain all variety of tragedies, even sealing up relatively mundane things such as storms, to the point it's almost out of uses. Basically, he'd likely open with it since he uses it for ******* everything.
I'm not sure how he carries it.
That reminds me actually. I read on another thread that he is saving the last use of the bag for the Brothers

He is, specifically for the third brother All Death, but I'm not sure how the wiki wants to treat that.

So far in threads it's been treated as if it has a decent amount of uses, so that he'd actually use the item.

Back