• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Remote Revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this wiki

Stated that the game use the footage from TV series.

So, I think that Ben 10 show in this game is just like the imitate version of the main continunity of Ben 10, which have 26 higher-dimensions. And the Remote destroyed all cartoon network's show, including Ben 10 show.

I think the Remote should be 1-B, as he is destroyed everything in Ben 10 show, including higher-dimension.

I do not know if any higher dimensions were mentioned in conjunction, or if only the regular universe/setting was involved. Your reasoning seems to rely on too much speculation.

In conjunction if the crossover includes EVERYTHING in verse, it's somewhat possible, especially considering he views everything in-verse (Ben 10) as nothing more than a television show it can destroy. I believe he should scale to Ben's Ultimate Transformations though .

Well, it seems too hard to gauge properly. Perhaps unknown statistics would be best.

Well, how about "Unknown. Likely 2-C possibly 1-B"?

Since we have no proof that this game's includes EVERYTHING in Ben 10 verse but, we also have no proof that this game does not includes EVERYTHING in verse either.

I suppose that suggestion should be fine.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

I have fixed the edits. The page seems fine now. I will close this thread.

I'd like to open this back up and point out that NoMoreTalking seems to be using the Burden of Proof fallacy.

The default belief is to not believe in something unless there is evidence to support it. "There's no proof that it doesn't" is logic that could be applied to anything. Unless there's anything suggesting that the remote controls all of the shows and everything that canonically resides within them, there's no reason to assume it can.

I think "Unknown, At least 2-C" is reasonable enough.

Okay. Should I open the page for you to edit?

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Thanks. I will close this thread again then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back