• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby Rose vs Inglis Eucus (RWBY vs Reborn to Master the Blade)(1-7-0)

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
Last edited:
Looking at both combatants here, this is a real interesting fight.

Inglis has experience, skill, and growth on her side, her natural observation and wealth of knowledge from her previous life combining to let her be an oppressive force to battle against. When it comes to the conventional side of combat, she should hold an edge of Ruby and can even handle dealing with range from the huntress while also growing to overcome her.

Ruby has speed, durability, and versatility on her side. Her semblance allows her to gain a not insignificant speed advantage which can help handle a bit of that skill gap that exist between the pair. Past that, she's also tankier because of aura, allowing her to take a bit more punishment than Inglis without incurring any damage. And then the versatility, while both are pretty direct fighters, Ruby benefits from a duel range/mid-range weapon that allows her to change how she interacts with Inglis and that's something she's been shown to do just naturally in fights.

That all said, what this really comes down to is interaction.

Inglis, while naturally able to perceive a lot, does also rely heavily on her ability to sense Aether it seems. And in the case of Aether to Aura, these two things can not be equalized here. So, Rwby with both her aura and semblance actually have an air of unpredictability that Inglis will have to grasp with and overcome in order to win this fight. Ruby has often been shown to struggle against those who are more experience than her so Inglis has that really going for her, however the big caveat is that normally all these people are able to also keep up with Ruby proper which Inglis probably won't be able to do

If both are fighting for elimination, not killing, Ruby also ends up taking the edge here because her odd nature does seem to lend itself well towards Inglis allowing Ruby the room to work and take her out before she can advance to far.

I'll vote for Ruby on this one.

I will probably just respond to this one paragraph since it seems to be what the fight comes down to.
Inglis, while naturally able to perceive a lot, does also rely heavily on her ability to sense Aether it seems.
Case by case, but not really. She mostly fights with swords or fist, basically hand to hand.
And in the case of Aether to Aura, these two things can not be equalized here. So, Rwby with both her aura and semblance actually have an air of unpredictability that Inglis will have to grasp with and overcome in order to win this fight.
Don't really see what there is to overcome. I watched RWBY years ago but I don't really remember anything so unpredictable as to Inglis will need to focus on to overcome. Yeah, it's a different sort of power system and can't be equated with Aether, but Inglis has fought opponents in her past lives who's power is completely different from Aether (that being Dragon's Lore) Also this could be used against Ruby, no? She is used to fighting against opponents with Aura and Semblence so it could be difficulty to adapt to someone using Aether.
Ruby has often been shown to struggle against those who are more experience than her so Inglis has that really going for her, however the big caveat is that normally all these people are able to also keep up with Ruby proper which Inglis probably won't be able to do
Don't really see why not considering her remarkable growth and adaptability. I mean, considering she has fought opponents like Yua, I can definitely see her keeping up with Ruby even if she were to gain the speed advantage. If need be, she can use Mind's Eye to help as well, which then basically takes away Ruby's advantage (or so it seems, since you're making it sound like everything relies on speed here)

Overall, I think Inglis more skill, experience and adaptability could deal with really anything Ruby can throw at her, and let her win more times than not. What's more, she always has Gravity magic on, so if she takes it off she would also gain a speed advantage even with Aether Shell restricted.

Don't really see what there is to overcome. I watched RWBY years ago but I don't really remember anything so unpredictable as to Inglis will need to focus on to overcome. Yeah, it's a different sort of power system and can't be equated with Aether, but Inglis has fought opponents in her past lives who's power is completely different from Aether (that being Dragon's Lore) Also this could be used against Ruby, no? She is used to fighting against opponents with Aura and Semblence so it could be difficulty to adapt to someone using Aether.
Before i post the list, just because you said its been years, are you aware of RWBY's current skill scaling chain?

Actually, it's the base weaponry of Ruby and Dust that I don't really see Inglis knowing how to deal with to start. Her setting doesn't really seem to have things of that nature in it, and conventional skill which she does exceed Ruby in just doesn't really cover for a gun-scythe and elemental ammunition that isn't magical.

And while I would love to say Aether is struggle for Ruby, without Inglis having access to her other techinques, she's really only using ice-constructs and a rapier. There's not a lot there that is removed from Ruby's reality to the point that it's something that she doesn't already know how to handle. That also leads into the fact that Inglis can take the same hits that Ruby can, any hit or bullet that strikes Inglis will cut and tear into her, and debilitate her to some extent since she doesn't have any regeneration from what I can see.
Don't really see why not considering her remarkable growth and adaptability. I mean, considering she has fought opponents like Yua, I can definitely see her keeping up with Ruby even if she were to gain the speed advantage. If need be, she can use Mind's Eye to help as well, which then basically takes away Ruby's advantage (or so it seems, since you're making it sound like everything relies on speed here)

Overall, I think Inglis more skill, experience and adaptability could deal with really anything Ruby can throw at her, and let her win more times than not. What's more, she always has Gravity magic on, so if she takes it off she would also gain a speed advantage even with Aether Shell restricted.
Looking at what Yua could do, honestly isn't anything like what Ruby does. Especially because from the profile it seems how Inglis overcome Yua was through her sensing of Aether which doesn't work with Ruby cause Ruby wouldn't have any. Her victory there is reliant on something which Ruby doesn't not participate in any capacity so I don't see how it can be extrapolated towards battling Ruby when the entire senses dedicated to it aren't working.

Actually, it's the base weaponry of Ruby and Dust that I don't really see Inglis knowing how to deal with to start. Her setting doesn't really seem to have things of that nature in it, and conventional skill which she does exceed Ruby in just doesn't really cover for a gun-scythe and elemental ammunition that isn't magical.
Artifacts exist. Basically weapons with different abilities. Also Hieral Menace's which can transform into weapon. She has also fought gun users, so I don't really think that will help much since either she dodges or reflects bullets.
And while I would love to say Aether is struggle for Ruby, without Inglis having access to her other techinques, she's really only using ice-constructs and a rapier.
Every technique except for Dragon's Lore is available to her in this key, so she probably would use it.
There's not a lot there that is removed from Ruby's reality to the point that it's something that she doesn't already know how to handle. That also leads into the fact that Inglis can take the same hits that Ruby can, any hit or bullet that strikes Inglis will cut and tear into her, and debilitate her to some extent since she doesn't have any regeneration from what I can see.
Don't really see what you mean when AP is comparable. And I don't think dealing with something that looks similar really means anything when the same can be applied to Inglis.
Looking at what Yua could do, honestly isn't anything like what Ruby does. Especially because from the profile it seems how Inglis overcome Yua was through her sensing of Aether which doesn't work with Ruby cause Ruby wouldn't have any.
She learned by sensing the world end essentially learning how to predict that. So while not exactly the same, this leans back into prediction and Inglis has several ways. Mind's Eye in particular doesn't rely on Aether, just enhanced senses and good prediction.
Her victory there is reliant on something which Ruby doesn't not participate in any capacity so I don't see how it can be extrapolated towards battling Ruby when the entire senses dedicated to it aren't working.
They aren't. She can sense Aether and Magic, but she can also simply sense the person. To quote Mind's Eye from the profile:
She uses the flow of air, the creaking of bones, and the beating of the heart to read her opponent and defend, as well as counter them, perfectly. While using Mind’s Eye, her senses are sharpened, and thus perceives her opponent. With this, she can learn about her opponents' movements beyond what the eyes can see.

Also, she has essentially fought opponent's like Black Mask with technique advantage and comparable stats through sheer predictably, which extended through out their match and was even creating a sense of dread within him.

Artifacts exist. Basically weapons with different abilities. Also Hieral Menace's which can transform into weapon. She has also fought gun users, so I don't really think that will help much since either she dodges or reflects bullets.
That wont really help her against Ruby's brand of ammunition, her bullets have decently sized AoE so even if Ruby misses, the elemental effects still hit stuff near the point of impact (and in the case of Gravity Dust, the bullet has an AoE just by flying through the air), and trying to reflect her bullets just gets the elemental effect detonated automtically

That wont really help her against Ruby's brand of ammunition, her bullets have decently sized AoE so even if Ruby misses, the elemental effects still hit stuff near the point of impact (and in the case of Gravity Dust, the bullet has an AoE just by flying through the air), and trying to reflect her bullets just gets the elemental effect detonated automtically
All this really tells is for Inglis to dodge them after, really, if the first bullet hits her. She has adapted to powers such as Leone's Lightning Beast's which explode once they are hit or killed. So, while Aether Shell is restricted, I do think she would find a way to deal with them pretty quickly. might not restrict Aether Shell if it gets too dire, and a stomp but I don't want that to turn into stomp so I will wait and see

That's not really the same or similar to how the gun-sycthe works. It isn't just a sycthe or a gun, but both at the same time. And Ruby uses it as both at the same time. All the scans on Inglis profiles don't point towards similar weapons which can act that way existing. A gun user doesn't fight like Ruby, nor does a Sycthe user, she's unique in that capacity. For example, something Ruby does do is slash past her opponent then shot her gun to launch her weapon back towards a quick follow-up attack. She also slash with her sycthe and shoot the gun with the same motion. It's not a coventional fighting style by any capacity and nots really something that's as predicitable as tracking the trajectory of bullets being shot at you from a range.
Every technique except for Dragon's Lore is available to her in this key, so she probably would use it.
Since I'm assuming Aether Strike, and Aether breaker are restricted as well due to their higher tiers, I don't see why she would have access to every technique but Dragon's lore.
Don't really see what you mean when AP is comparable. And I don't think dealing with something that looks similar really means anything when the same can be applied to Inglis.
It's not even that they look similar is just that weapon constructs that Inglis makes don't do much on their own. She proceeds to wield them as normal weapons by the look of her profile, so there isn't much to deal with that would be unique. And while their AP is similar, Ruby has Aura and Inglis does not. Ruby can and will tank the hits that Inglis throws at her, and suffer no damage. Inglis on the other hand will take hits from Ruby and take damage, Ruby has armor essentially that Inglis will have to tear through first where Ruby doesn't have to deal with that. Well not as quickly at least
She learned by sensing the world end essentially learning how to predict that. So while not exactly the same, this leans back into prediction and Inglis has several ways. Mind's Eye in particular doesn't rely on Aether, just enhanced senses and good prediction.
I agree that Mind's eye is good. It's just that I don't see it being so good that it overcomes the issue of her being outsped. Prediction only helps to a certain degree when the speed difference isn't too great
They aren't. She can sense Aether and Magic, but she can also simply sense the person. To quote Mind's Eye from the profile:

Also, she has essentially fought opponent's like Black Mask with technique advantage and comparable stats through sheer predictably, which extended through out their match and was even creating a sense of dread within him.
Techinque advantage doesn't really mean much when she's communicated as stronger and faster than him. She holds superiority over him in that fight in part because of her being beyond him.

That's not really the same or similar to how the gun-sycthe works. It isn't just a sycthe or a gun, but both at the same time. And Ruby uses it as both at the same time. All the scans on Inglis profiles don't point towards similar weapons which can act that way existing. A gun user doesn't fight like Ruby, nor does a Sycthe user, she's unique in that capacity. For example, something Ruby does do is slash past her opponent then shot her gun to launch her weapon back towards a quick follow-up attack. She also slash with her sycthe and shoot the gun with the same motion. It's not a coventional fighting style by any capacity and nots really something that's as predicitable as tracking the trajectory of bullets being shot at you from a range.
Being unique doesn't help that much since it would just get Inglis excited more and learn from her. Even if they can transform into either one at any time, they still have to transform meaning Inglis would be fighting either gun or a scythe which I don't really think matters here. Like, Ruby's agility with her gun and movement is certainly interesting but even that has been countered before and can be. Especially since were talking about someone with far more experience, and someone who will be eager to learn more than anything. She has blocked gun fire from both far range and close range. Also, dodging projectiles that are countless in numbers has become so easy for her that she can do it with her eyes closed and without hearing. (Which now that I think about it, just makes Ripple more impressive) Also, she has fought opponents that can fire multiple bullets behind each other so there is also that.
Since I'm assuming Aether Strike, and Aether breaker are restricted as well due to their higher tiers, I don't see why she would have access to every technique but Dragon's lore.
I only restricted Aether Shell. She would have to dodge Aether Strike and Aether Breaker or she gets 1 shot. (So, if Inglis decides to, while unlikely, in a bullet vs Aether Clash Ruby would be overpowered) I didn't restrict them since I don't think high-tier moves gives on a win automatically if the base is comparable to someone who can injure them. Still deadly if caught off guard, which could happen.
It's not even that they look similar is just that weapon constructs that Inglis makes don't do much on their own. She proceeds to wield them as normal weapons by the look of her profile, so there isn't much to deal with that would be unique.
Eh, the only unique part that I really see is it quickly transforming, however, while Ruby can fire from scythe that's transformed, Inglis would just dodge that. Also there is the whole part of potentially Inglis having the entire fight play out by however she wants to through sheer analytical prediction, such as against the Black Mask. Scythe is a unique weapon, but it also has wide strokes and attacks which could potentially open up her and be the downfall IMO.
And while their AP is similar, Ruby has Aura and Inglis does not. Ruby can and will tank the hits that Inglis throws at her, and suffer no damage. Inglis on the other hand will take hits from Ruby and take damage, Ruby has armor essentially that Inglis will have to tear through first where Ruby doesn't have to deal with that. Well not as quickly at least
Pretty sure Aura has a limit and can run out, so it's only so long before Ruby gets worn down from continuous pressure and attacks from an opponent with more skill and experience.
I agree that Mind's eye is good. It's just that I don't see it being so good that it overcomes the issue of her being outsped. Prediction only helps to a certain degree when the speed difference isn't too great
Prediction helps to the point where an opponent is "1 with the world" and is quite literally undetectable (even played out as invisible), and Inglis learned how to deal with that. Also, Inglis has her accelerated development which means even if removing Gravity Magic initially won't help, it would be a matter of time before she caught up with Ruby. (It seems it's more so an amp than continuous growth for Ruby - the way you phrase it, so I might be wrong.)
Techinque advantage doesn't really mean much when she's communicated as stronger and faster than him. She holds superiority over him in that fight in part because of her being beyond him.
Nah, they were comparable. She was just that good at predicting him. Both could heavily injure each other, so it's definitely not that Inglis was simply faster and stronger, if that's what you're implying. That's kind of expected with someone over a century of experience not only as one of the greatest rulers but also fighters.

Being unique doesn't help that much since it would just get Inglis excited more and learn from her. Even if they can transform into either one at any time, they still have to transform meaning Inglis would be fighting either gun or a scythe which I don't really think matters here. Like, Ruby's agility with her gun and movement is certainly interesting but even that has been countered before and can be. Especially since were talking about someone with far more experience, and someone who will be eager to learn more than anything. She has blocked gun fire from both far range and close range. Also, dodging projectiles that are countless in numbers has become so easy for her that she can do it with her eyes closed and without hearing. (Which now that I think about it, just makes Ripple more impressive) Also, she has fought opponents that can fire multiple bullets behind each other so there is also that.
Thats the thing, they dont have to transform. Ruby can use the gun part of her weapon while its in scythe form, and regularly does so in combat, even at point blank range.

And again, blocking Ruby's gunfire is the last thing she would want to do given the elemental effects they have.

Thats the thing, they dont have to transform. Ruby can use the gun part of her weapon while its in scythe form, and regularly does so in combat, even at point blank range.

And again, blocking Ruby's gunfire is the last thing she would want to do given the elemental effects they have.
I addressed that later on:
Eh, the only unique part that I really see is it quickly transforming, however, while Ruby can fire from scythe that's transformed, Inglis would just dodge that. Also there is the whole part of potentially Inglis having the entire fight play out by however she wants to through sheer analytical prediction, such as against the Black Mask. Scythe is a unique weapon, but it also has wide strokes and attacks which could potentially open up her and be the downfall IMO.

There is only so much you can say about a scythe being also a gun (at least, in the first key, don't remember much onwards beyond Ozpin vs Cinder) against an opponent with a century of experience and skill that makes even other people who have been hardened warriors for decades and even centuries (such as Hieral Menace's), or even Fufailbane who has millennia's worth of experience, be surprised in her and at times even lose hope. I mean, a dragon with literally thousand's of years of experience and who could live for many, many more millennia rather waits for Ingli's to die than give minutes' worth of fighting even if he in return would growth, just at a much lower pace.

Basically, my thought's on the match-up at hand: I can certainly see Ruby having some unpredictability and surprises for Inglis, but as the fight continues on, it will just worsen. Might not even be minutes before Ruby has nothing she can throw at her in this key. Personally I see the fight, atm, like 7/10 times go in Inglis favor. might do more match-ups if I wank her base to 7-C in 2nd key

From what I've read the problem seems to be the fact that Ruby is able to use her gun while still using her scythe's form to overwhelm Inglis in close quarters combat, which would've been the case if not for the fact that Inglis is a literal beast when it comes to countering these types of opponents.

Inglis had fought multiple ranged opponents, her Analytical Prediction abilities are very extraordinary, she analyzed Ripple to the extent of even analyzing her field of vision, the angle of the gun's barrel and the movement of her fingers just to predict the trajectory of the bullets, and she also analyzed Black Mask’s moves who used two Aether Techniques, giving him an advantage over her but still was helpless, it just seems like Inglis is reckless but she's actually just analyzing her opponents while pressuring them which gives them the impression that she's reckless, but in fact she already analyzed everything about them, she can also dodge attacks without hearing and while having her eyes closed at the same time too.

Inglis have also fought against an opponent who also uses a scythe as its weapon, so yeah.

I think I've already made my point pretty clearly here to who I'm voting for, so yeah I'm voting for Inglis.

From what I've read the problem seems to be the fact that Ruby is able to use her gun while still using her scythe's form to overwhelm Inglis in close quarters combat, which would've been the case if not for the fact that Inglis is a literal beast when it comes to countering these types of opponents.

Inglis had fought multiple ranged opponents, her Analytical Prediction abilities are very extraordinary, she analyzed Ripple to the extent of even analyzing her field of vision, the angle of the gun's barrel and the movement of her fingers just to predict the trajectory of the bullets, and she also analyzed Black Mask’s moves who used two Aether Techniques, giving him an advantage over her but still was helpless, it just seems like Inglis is reckless but she's actually just analyzing her opponents while pressuring them which gives them the impression that she's reckless, but in fact she already analyzed everything about them, she can also dodge attacks without hearing and while having her eyes closed at the same time too.

Inglis have also fought against an opponent who also uses a scythe as its weapon, so yeah.

I think I've already made my point pretty clearly here to who I'm voting for, so yeah I'm voting for Inglis.
I mean that's great and all but so has Ruby, hell even Yang, who is less skilled than Ruby in this key, was able to analytically predict the moves and fighting styles of two world class assassins fighting her in tandem.

And its not an issue of range, Ruby will literally be using her sniper rifle at point blank in melee combat. Her being able to track trajectories at a distance isnt going to be useful when her opponent is putting the barrel directly in her face before pulling the trigger. Plus dodging the bullets alone isnt enough as ruby's bullets have elemental AoE.

And this isnt even taking Ruby's speedblitz-level semblance spamming into account.

Well from what is shown, Yang's analytical prediction abilities are clearly aren't on par with Inglis's, going off the feats that are shown Inglis clearly surpassing her in that regard.

But how is that even limiting Inglis's analytical prediction? Inglis already known where the bullets going to fly to. She analyzed Ripple's line of vision, the angle of the gun's barrel and the movement of her fingers, I don't see how's that limiting her ability in close quarters combat when she already did it god knows how many times, she quite literally analyzed everything about Ripple while already being actively in combat but if you really want to make that argument, Inglis could always just pull up Mind's Eye and what it does is basically boosting her analytical prediction abilities to a whole new level which includes, reading the flow of the air, the creaking of bones and the beating of the heart to literally ruin her opponents plans, so yeah Inglis is nerfing herself here when she doesn't activate it.

Well, not sure how much semblance increases Ruby's speed but that shouldn't be a problem since Inglis's accelerated development is off the charts, she develops so fast that even Fufailbane an ancient dragon, that gets more powerful each year and Inglis just closed their gaps in power after a few spars, and I'm just going to say that Fufailbane is old as hell and he even admitted that unless he would to evolve to a wyrm right now, he wouldn't be able to close the gaps between him and Inglis, and he himself said that in order to evolve into a wyrm it would take a very long time, which is like 100+ years worth of powerups since he said that Inglis wouldn't be alive anymore when he does indeed evolve.

To sum everything I've explained about Fufailbane above, that would mean that not only Inglis became stronger than him but she became stronger than a 100+ years worth of powerups of an ancient dragon in only a few spars.

I mean that's great and all but so has Ruby, hell even Yang, who is less skilled than Ruby in this key, was able to analytically predict the moves and fighting styles of two world class assassins fighting her in tandem.
Not as impressive as it seems. Tbh I don't even get where you're pulling Analytical Prediction from? Like, you're talking about the twins from the night club? Yeah, nice choreography, but nothing speaks of good prediction, just decent skill.
And its not an issue of range, Ruby will literally be using her sniper rifle at point blank in melee combat.
Yeah, and Inglis has fought firearm users close range multiple times.
Her being able to track trajectories at a distance isnt going to be useful when her opponent is putting the barrel directly in her face before pulling the trigger.
except that wont even happen and youre already jumping to conclusions, that she even be able to get to that point, or Inglis somehow wouldnt be able to do anything against that.
Plus dodging the bullets alone isnt enough as ruby's bullets have elemental AoE.
The AOE isn't that impressive. Far bellow to half-prism.
And this isnt even taking Ruby's speedblitz-level semblance spamming into account.
Not that impressive, Inglis AD is far beyond anything Ruby has shown.

Well from what is shown, Yang's analytical prediction abilities are clearly aren't on par with Inglis's, going off the feats that are shown Inglis clearly surpassing her in that regard.

But how is that even limiting Inglis's analytical prediction? Inglis already known where the bullets going to fly to. She analyzed Ripple's line of vision, the angle of the gun's barrel and the movement of her fingers, I don't see how's that limiting her ability in close quarters combat when she already did it god knows how many times, she quite literally analyzed everything about Ripple while already being actively in combat but if you really want to make that argument, Inglis could always just pull up Mind's Eye and what it does is basically boosting her analytical prediction abilities to a whole new level which includes, reading the flow of the air, the creaking of bones and the beating of the heart to literally ruin her opponents plans, so yeah Inglis is nerfing herself here when she doesn't activate it.
Because due to speed equalization, Inglis will still only be Subsonic in reactions and combat speed, while Ruby's bullets are MHS in speed. Unless you want to make an argument that she is somehow able to amp to MHS, she is not doging Ruby's bullets at point blank range, and even if she somehow did it wouldnt matter as the AoE would still affect her, she would need to be able to dodge each bullet by a span of several meters just to avoid them.
Well, not sure how much semblance increases Ruby's speed but that shouldn't be a problem since Inglis's accelerated development is off the charts, she develops so fast that even Fufailbane an ancient dragon, that gets more powerful each year and Inglis just closed their gaps in power after a few spars, and I'm just going to say that Fufailbane is old as hell and he even admitted that unless he would to evolve to a wyrm right now, he wouldn't be able to close the gaps between him and Inglis, and he himself said that in order to evolve into a wyrm it would take a very long time, which is like 100+ years worth of powerups since he said that Inglis wouldn't be alive anymore when he does indeed evolve.
It increases her speed to the point that she speedblitzes people who can blitz her normally, and is invisible to people who can normally keep up with her. And she spams it in character.

Because due to speed equalization, Inglis will still only be Subsonic in reactions and combat speed, while Ruby's bullets are MHS in speed. Unless you want to make an argument that she is somehow able to amp to MHS, she is not doging Ruby's bullets at point blank range, and even if she somehow did it wouldnt matter as the AoE would still affect her, she would need to be able to dodge each bullet by a span of several meters just to avoid them.

It increases her speed to the point that she speedblitzes people who can blitz her normally, and is invisible to people who can normally keep up with her. And she spams it in character.
So Weekly when you putting the bullets being hundreds of thousands of times above her combat speed on Ruby's profile

Not as impressive as it seems. Tbh I don't even get where you're pulling Analytical Prediction from? Like, you're talking about the twins from the night club? Yeah, nice choreography, but nothing speaks of good prediction, just decent skill.
Look at Yang's profile please, it is explained there. It has nothing to do with choreography, she was actively reading their
Yeah, and Inglis has fought firearm users close range multiple times.
Cool? Ruby has fought people with analytical prediction multiple times
except that wont even happen and youre already jumping to conclusions, that she even be able to get to that point, or Inglis somehow wouldnt be able to do anything against that.
What would Inglis be able to do exactly?
The AOE isn't that impressive. Far bellow to half-prism.
Her bullets are far faster than Inglis, coupled with their AoE and you'd need a lot of proof to claim she could just dodge them

Not on the profile so it doesn't matter. Still predicts where they would be in case needed based on Ruby herself.
Inglis AD is comparable so that will be an advantage for a few minutes at best. Also, just in case, scans? I don't remember that on the profile so I want to see how it looks. Don't remember it being that impressive ngl.
So Weekly when you putting the bullets being hundreds of thousands of times above her combat speed on Ruby's profile
Lol
Look at Yang's profile please, it is explained there. It has nothing to do with choreography, she was actively reading their
Watched the fight again. It really isn't that impressive so let's not create prediction feats where there aren't. She's just skilled.
Cool? Ruby has fought people with analytical prediction multiple times
Yeah, and so has Inglis so I don't see the point in bringing that up. Just because you can name multiple characters who have analytical prediction, doesn't make it impressive unless you explain why. All of them combined are bellow Inglis atm.
What would Inglis be able to do exactly?
Predict anything Ruby will do and have the entire fight go her way, especially via far more experience. We have explained it's potency more than enough times while you haven't yours.
Her bullets are far faster than Inglis, coupled with their AoE and you'd need a lot of proof to claim she could just dodge them
Not on the profile, so I'm not about to trust that tbh. Something as important as attack speed being vastly different needs to be listed IMO.
Sooner than you'd think actually, the profiles rewrites are coming along nicely
"Rewrites" - so it's not even accepted, I mean the bullet speed being superior? Seems kinda weird.

What you're pointing out isn't even on Ruby's profile. Something that is isn't accepted shouldn't be used.

Using content that is ain't even accepted, completely disregards what the profiles are made for and the rules too, if we would really disregard this, we could just get feats that Inglis did in later volumes that are completely beyond her current scaling and what is shown on her profile and just send them here, which is what you're kinda doing right now with Ruby. So again something that ain't accepted will not be taken into account.

Anyways to respond to this, Inglis with her Mind's eye combined with her AD will completely make that meaningless, as I already explained why, I will not explain again since this is going in circles. Inglis already has higher AP here, with her AD she will just make that gap even bigger and will completely counter Ruby with her analytical prediction, which I will say once again Inglis's analytical prediction is on a completely different level than Yang's, Inglis out right out scales her here, there's no comparison here, quite literally.

Last edited:
What you're pointing out is isn't even on Ruby's profile. Something that is isn't accepted shouldn't be used.

Using content that is ain't even accepted, completely disregards what the profiles are made for and the rules too, if we would really disregard this, we could just get feats that Inglis did in later volumes that are completely beyond her current scaling and what is shown on her profile and just sent them here, which is what you're kinda doing right now with Ruby. So again something that ain't accepted will not be taken into account.

Anyways to respond to this, Inglis with her Mind's eye combined with her AD will completely make that meaningless, as I already explained why, I will not explain again since this is going in circles. Inglis already has higher AP here, with her AD she will just make that gap even bigger and will completely counter Ruby with her analytical prediction, which I will say once again Inglis's analytical prediction is on a completely different level than Yang's, Inglis out right out scales her here, there's no comparison here, quite literally.
My guy, MHS speed is in fact on Ruby's profile.

Also no, ruby has the higher AP here, as well as blitz-worthy speed amping and AoE Inglis has no way to dodge

My guy, MHS speed is in fact on Ruby's profile.
Sooner than you'd think actually, the profiles rewrites are coming along nicely
Where? I don't see that, and you, yourself admitted that it isn't even there.
Also no, ruby has the higher AP here, as well as blitz-worthy speed amping and AoE Inglis has no way to dodge
Check the OP again. Previously I've asked you how much of a speed boost Ruby gains from Semblance, and I've only gotten this:
But I've looked into the matter and it just turns out that her Semblance has a time limit otherwise, if she fails to land on a solid surface she would just fall down like what happened at the cliff scene and then I also found out that hers Semblance is only travel speed applicable as she can't attack in her Semblance state, only when she deactivates it and only then she can proceed to attack, and since speed is equalized here she would only be Subsonic in terms of combat speed, which is enough time if not too much time for Inglis to completely react, reflect and counter.

Where? I don't see that, and you, yourself admitted that it isn't even there.
In the speed section, look at her profile. Port-Beacon Ruby is currently Massively Hypersonic.
Check the OP again. Previously I've asked you how much of a speed boost Ruby gains from Semblance, and I've only gotten this:
In regards to what? The OP currently has the wrong AP value for Ruby, Post-Beacon Ruby has a scaling chain above that value.
But I've looked into the matter and it just turns out that her Semblance has a time limit otherwise, if she fails to land on a solid surface she would just fall down like what happened at the cliff scene and then I also found out that hers Semblance is only travel speed applicable as she can't attack in her Semblance state, only when she deactivates it and only then she can proceed to attack, and since speed is equalized here she would only be Subsonic in terms of combat speed, which is enough time if not too much time for Inglis to completely react, reflect and counter.
Not sure where you're getting any of this information from, all of what you just said is completely wrong. Also trying to reflect or counter Ruby's bullets just gets her hit with the elemental effects, and she doesnt have the speed to react to Ruby's bullets.

Last edited:
In the speed section, look at her profile. Port-Beacon Ruby is currently Massively Hypersonic.
Yes? But that only tells me that she's comparable to Sun Wukong, what I'm asking for is the speed value for the bullets that you claim them to be MHS, which is, isn't on the profile.
In regards to what? The OP currently has the wrong AP value for Ruby, Post-Beacon Ruby has a scaling chain above that value.
What regards to what? OP clearly is using the current AP scaling for Post-Beacon characters, I mean this is literally what's written on your characters profiles and also on the verse page:
And if there's a scaling chain, it should be written there.
Not sure where you're getting any of this information from, all of what you just said is completely wrong. Also trying to reflect or counter Ruby's bullets just gets her hit with the elemental effects, and she doesnt have the speed to react to Ruby's bullets.
Literally from your own Ruby page and also from a compilation showing her using Petal Burst throughout the series, it's quite literally only travel speed. How big are those AOES? And how would countering something leave her open for hits? Anyways if that's not enough she can just dodge the bullets (Which they don't even have MHS speed), and just engage in combat, leaving her no opening of even trying to shoot under constant pressure, that is only getting bigger as time goes on cuz of Inglis's AD.

Last edited:
Oh yeah...this match-up exists. Anyway, since grace is over I will add the match to their profiles.

Edit: Added the match to their profiles.

Last edited:
Back