• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The real cal howard said:
Except for slapping him in the face and Sonic dying from that. Literal best case scenario is that Sonic has to die again because Kirby kills him again when he passes out, and Sonic can't pull himself through that ring.
Again, he can't kill him.

That would only KO.

And again, I call bs on Sonic being able to survive being beat to death when he was nearly beat to death on multiple occasions.

The real cal howard said:
What reasons? The ultimate NLF that Kirby will just miss every single attack he throws when even Eggman has hit Sonic before?

Kirby wins by screaming NLF and punching Sonic in the face. Omega does the same, tbh.
He'll just make him job like he did to a 2-A Super Scourge.

Prove Scourge wasn't just a victim of his own hubris. Prove that it was directly a result of the fate hax.

Heck, even if I were to believe that, Scourge is arrogant. The fate had something to play off of. What's Kirby going to do, revert to a lesser 4-A state? There's no reasonable way for fate to give Sonic a victory here.

There's being arrogant, and then there's conveniently forgetting that the Anarchy Beryls leave the user drained. Scourge willingly de-transformed and thus screwed himself over.

What would Kirby do? Subconsciously not taking the fight as seriously as he should is my guess.

Sonic goaded him, baiting his arrogance. Kirby's not arrogant. Some of his biggest opponents are creatures most people wouldn't take seriously, like Dedede or Marx. Sonic can't call Kirby out or play weak.

That still won't neg the fate hax as Kirby lacks any kind of acausality to get around it but eh, I'll come back to this after getting some sleep.

Yea, Cal summed it up for me. Fate isn't just going to lolnope a win instantly. Kirby FRA.

Still don't think this should be added.

You either use SBA or Bloodlust, which leads to Kirby to one-shotting and Sonic coming back to pass out. Fate Manip doesn't matter if Sonic doesn't have a way to bypass Low-Godly.

Or you give Sonic the Sword of Acorns, which would result in 2-A Power Null lolnoping and draining Kirby as soon as they get close enough to each other for it to happen.

@Generic Yeah, I think so, but a lot of people would probably think it's fallicious to assume Sonic can come back with no hindrance... Or something. Idk.

Maybe make a CRT of you want?

So is giving Sonic a 2-A Powernull sword. And to my knowledge Kirby has no way of negging it. Either way seems like a stomp

Back