• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the protege vs u do (xenosaga)

Status
Not open for further replies.
90% sure Protege stomps. And could you link the profiles next time?

Planck69 said:
He stomps because he's Low 1-A here.
okay look I normally always post links to profiles here but I haven't found a Good and non bullsh#tprofioe for u do because udo thread is false it has been reveald by the other members

That's what I want to know. I've been looking for it for a few minutes now.

PandimensionalBeing042 said:
Planck69 said:
He stomps because he's Low 1-A here.
okay look I normally always post links to profiles here but I haven't found a Good and non bullsh#tprofioe for u do because udo thread is false it has been reveald by the other members
If U-DO doesn't have a profile, then we cannot proceed with the debate.

Thatsafloridathing said:
Tfw Xenosaga characters don't even have profiles here yet.
yeah sorry about that that I posted without having a profile but based on our conversation I thought u do was around 1b to 1a so I thought I make a battle

You can't just assume that he's around a certain tier and expect people to go along with it without a profile or blog.

Thatsafloridathing said:
Tfw Xenosaga characters don't even have profiles here yet.
yeah sorry about that that I posted without having a profile but based on our conversation I thought u do was around 1b to 1a so I thought I make a battle and thats why it is in fun and games I hope I didn't do something bad

It's no big deal, I'd just suggest making matches like this after the Xenosaga revisions since that'd take care of the problem of U-DO not having a profile.

If you going to make this kind of thread, at least post a link to a respect thread, not all users known about the Xeno serie, much kess about its lore. Guess I'll proceed to close the thread.

Planck69 said:
You can't just assume that he's around a certain tier and expect people to go along with it without a profile or blog.
okay sorry should I close this my apologies
No problem. You don't have to.

However, you shouldn't advertise your threads in other unrelated threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back