• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The project to update dead calculation links has been completed

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
After the Narutoforums underwent a recent revision, all of our links to calculations there ceased to function.

However thanks to the extremely appreciated efforts of a few volunteers within this wiki, almost all of the calculations have been replaced with their new URLs.

Additionally, almost all of them have also been backed up to the Wayback Machine, to ensure that the links will not go down again, in case the Narutoforums undergo another revision, which might make the new links considerably harder to find, deletes all previous posts, or it even ceases to exist at some point.

Big thanks to everybody who made it possible for this wiki to continue to function properly, especially KuuIchigo, Crazystarf, Basilisk1995, LordXcano, and 697086. The first two, in particular, went above and beyond what can reasonably be expected of them.

Please give them some appreciation below.

Congratulations to the ones who've helped fix all of the links of the profiles here in VS Battles. Especially to you both, KuuIchigo and Crazystarf. You both have gotten full respect from me based on your act of work and dedication to doing this. :)

I would expect nothing less of my rival and Crazy. Good Work.

And thanks for everyone helping out in General it means a lot

I found Silver's and Starkiller's calc. For the life of me, I can't find the Gintama calc and Mickeys'. I think I found Ugo's one but I believe they are deleted. And thanks everyone.

Okay. Feel free to update the Silver and Starkiller pages.

Gintoki's profile can probably be updated with the links from this page.

I would advise the users here to ignore the Dante's raindrops feat; I will be redoing that calc later.

Calculations 1, 2, and 3 listed down by Antvasima will be saved via blog.

I believe the Gintama calc might be a joke calc. because it's for this which is under gag abilites in his profile and not under AP.

Okay. Does anybody reading this want to update Gintoki's profile with the calculation links at the OBD page? It is currently quite lacklustre.

KuuIchigo said:
I believe the Gintama calc might be a joke calc. because it's for this which is under gag abilites in his profile and not under AP.
Definitely gag feat, Gintama is a pure comedy manga so this is not surprising

I'll update Gintoki's profile and remove the gag calc. So the only one that is left is Mickey's and Ugo's calc.

I wouldn't call the recent Gintama arc comedy exactly. It can be quite serious as well, just with gags thrown in.

Anyway, we are getting very off-topic.

Great work everyone. Thank you all for your hard work.

I am sorry that I couldn't help much with this project.

Gintama is both comedy/parody, etc and most of its Arcs are serious. Anyway, Iwandesu has been doing calcs about the series.

I've been just lazy to upload the calcs in the respective profiles. Even without calcs, i manage to rate each profile as the future calcs. (puts sunglasses)

Thanks to everyone that helped, I did what I could... I saved almost a hundred and helped t to check hundreds

@697086 Thank you very much for all of your help.

I did a search for all of the calculation links that use Google Cache (as it likely expires relatively quickly), and replaced the ones that I could with their new valid Narutoforums URLs, after which I backed up their new locations to the Wayback Machine.

However, there were a few pages that, in the case of Esdeath had an entirely nonworking Google Cache link, or in the cases of Ridley and Nanoha Takamachi, ones that could not be replaced in this manner.

Would anybody be willing to help out by backing up the latter two Google Cache links into blog posts (after which the pages can be updated accordingly), or even to find the missing Esdeath calculation, if this is possible?

Personally, I suggest holding off finding the Esdeath calc at the moment. There is going to be a CR in regards to Esdeath's tiering and speed.

Back