• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The PokiGod Vs The Demi-God

Before you shout its the wrong forum, no its not, and thats because the character i m talking about rn is Azek, who dosent have a profile here and neither do I know how to make one for him. and considering no one would read a novel with almost 900 chapters to just make a profile, I will rather put it in fun and games.

So Basically, Azek is a Demi-God That Rules The Divine Realm & The Multiverse, But In The Divine Realm Only "Authority" exists, so arcues challenges Azek to fight him and prove he is stronger than him, Azek agrees and the fight begins.

I know there isn't a azek profile, i m just asking the pokemon supporters to tell the main wincons of arcues and I will see if azek can win against them or not.

Speed is equal, cuz azek >>> baseline Immeasurable.
Ap is equal aswell, for the same reason.

Both 2a, Les Go.

Just Going To Say, The Arcues Classic "13 Layer Passive Power Null GG" gets Ressited badly.

Just Going To Say, The Arcues Classic "13 Layer Passive Power Null GG" gets Ressited badly.
Passive three+ layers of resistence neg to go with it happens as well
First off you need to know that literally every single ability on Arceus’s profile is layered and conceptual at minimum
and Arceus has a hell of a lot more passives
(Passive Death+Life Force Absorbtion+Petrification, Passive soul, Passive probability, Passive AZ, Passive Mind, Perception, Illusion, Passive stat amps and stat debuffs, passive power mimicry, etc)

Last edited:
Passive three+ layers of resistence neg to go with it happens as well
First off you need to know that literally every single ability on Arceus’s profile is layered and conceptual at minimum
and Arceus has a hell of a lot more passives
(Passive Death+Life Force Absorbtion+Petrification, Passive soul, Passive probability, Passive AZ, Passive Mind, Perception, Illusion, Passive stat amps and stat debuffs, passive power mimicry, etc)
Good. Level 2 gods can ignore Ressitances of level 1 gods, but they also get negged by level 3 and there are infinite levels. and Azek is the strongest demi-god thats even beyond the scaling chain, So no, the layered Ressitance neg gets negged.

Alright, Hear me out. Passive far deeper than conceptaul EE, rw, Law, Aborsbtion if bloodluster, powernull that like upscale from the level 1-infinite god scaling chain neg you hard.

Along with layered Ressitance neg thats basically impossible to ressit.

The only wincon for arcues is passive death tbh. Stat amplication could work ig.

Back