• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Plutonian vs The Beast

I believe The Beast via High tier Regenerationn, being able to outspeed with Teleportation since speed is equalized, and Ray Field Blast hax. In fact, I think said hax is the defining trait that grants him victory since they are ridiculously evenly matched in these forms.

His power is reality warping, it's just that he doesn't know that in his High 6-A form. Basically, he's manipulating reality so that he can gain super powers without even knowing it. Combined with his sub-atomic matter manipulation, and he is literally the answer to the problems that the Beast brings.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
His power is reality warping, it's just that he doesn't know that in his High 6-A form. Basically, he's manipulating reality so that he can gain super powers without even knowing it. Combined with his sub-atomic matter manipulation, and he is literally the answer to the problems that the Beast brings.
I see. I still stay with The Beast because inFAMOUS is my baby, but realistically, he'll probably win with superior hax.

Personally thr Beast takes this. Low level reality warping or not it's not as if that ability is an instant guarante to adapt. And in order to adapt to something you have to be affected by it once. If he gets affected by the rfi blast he's basically done for.

The Beast is my vote.

Going with the Beast. He can take the damage Plutonian does, deal it back and his Ray Sphere Blasts pretty kill Plutionian.

The only reason why I say The Beast is because of his Ray Sphere Blasts which is frankly kind of broken due to its properties in this battle.

Back