• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito vs Ji ning rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I was just trying to point out it’s not too long of a process

They just regenerate I mean they are just chakra being and can keep reforming. Also Obito can just plan a way to put ji in genjutsu or just have a clone do it. I mean he does have basic knowledge here. Maybe unequalng speed can make things more fair? Or should I give obito prep time? To be honest this match is more so just for fun.
Ten seconds is long enough for Ji Ning to dodge. The rainmaku will make regenerating pointless, it'll just keep tearing them apart, they will be basically irrelevant in the fight. Obito's almost never decided on genjutsu in battle, would be too late for him to try some plan like that. If the match was for fun should be in f&g

Ten seconds is long enough for Ji Ning to dodge. The rainmaku will make regenerating pointless, it'll just keep tearing them apart, they will be basically irrelevant in the fight. Obito's almost never decided on genjutsu in battle, would be too late for him to try some plan like that. If the match was for fun should be in f&g
Again he has basic knowledge so he would stay in kamui dimension and plan a way to land genjutsu. Also some of the tailed beast have elemntals intagibilty and can ji interact with pure chakra? Because they can just fight as pure chakra.
OK, at this point this looks a lot like spite. You realize that Ning doesn't even stomp thanks to that 6-B attack right? There's no reason to keep adjusting the fight until Obito wins.

As for the rest, Ning can keep up the Rainwater shredder constantly. And send out the occasional one-shot sword beam whenever they wanna charge up a Bijuu Blast.

Obito genjutsu yagura
Obito genjutsu itachi crew in a light novel
Obito genjutsu the nine tails
Obito genjutsu konan in a fight
So basically he will use genjutsu.

Again my apologies I was simply asking but are you implying that this match can work? But Ji range is not updated yet so for all intents and purposes they manage get the combined tailed beast bomb off.
The thread's already been accepted for ages. Like, I can change it right now.

And you implied the match was fine cause you keep bringing up how a charged blast can oneshot Ning.

Yet the moment an argument is countered you keep trying to give Obito an edge.

Again he has basic knowledge so he would stay in kamui dimension and plan a way to land genjutsu. Also some of the tailed beast have elemntals intagibilty and can ji interact with pure chakra? Because they can just fight as pure chakra.
Obito doesn't fight like that. And even if he did he'd just sit in the kamui dimension for hours, at some time he'd have to come out to land genjutsu and Ji Ning would sense it, he'd also have to be some degree in front of Ji Ning's eye sight as well which isn't really a good plan with rainmaku going on, and soul hax. Which biju has elemental intang?

Obito doesn't fight like that. And even if he did he'd just sit in the kamui dimension for hours, at some time he'd have to come out to land genjutsu and Ji Ning would sense it, he'd also have to be some degree in front of Ji Ning's eye sight as well which isn't really a good plan with rainmaku going on, and soul hax. Which biju has elemental intang?
The 2 and 1 tails have elemental intangibility a clone could cast the genjustu. Also izangi plus kamui bfr is a gg for like 5 to 10 minutes he is invincible and can land the kamui bfr

Last edited:
The 2 and 1 tails a clone could cast the genjustu. Also izangi plus kamui bfr is a gg for like 5 to 10 minutes he is invincible and can land the kamui bfr
When have the jinchurikis done genjutsu? Using Izanagi just means Obito can reverse something from happening one time I believe, the jutsu won't last very long as seen with Danzo who had hashirama cells. Kamui BFR takes time and Obito has be up close, Ji Ning would never let him get close enough. And the 5 to 10 min is Obito just being intangible, it hasn't gonna help but delay Ji Ning from killing him.

When have the jinchurikis done genjutsu? Using Izanagi just means Obito can reverse something from happening one time I believe, the jutsu won't last very long as seen with Danzo who had hashirama cells. Kamui BFR takes time and Obito has be up close, Ji Ning would never let him get close enough. And the 5 to 10 min is Obito just being intangible, it hasn't gonna help but delay Ji Ning from killing him.
Obito also has hashirama cells. Also I meant that obito will use genjutsu then bfr he has basic knowledge so izangni plus genjutsu and kamui bfr. That’s a valid win con but I won’t vote yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back