• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Player (Pixel Gun 3D) VS Dusknoir (Mystery Dungeon)

Dusknoir does have counters to stats reductions; he has items that both nullify any stat reductions and items that increase his speed. Not to mention Dusknoir has at least one reviver seed, so killing Dusknoir once will just bring him back angrier than before.

The Player doesn't have ectoplasm manipulation or soul manipulation on his profile, so he doesn't have a way to exploit Dusknoir's ghost typing.

Psycho explained why gravity wouldn't need work.

Yes he is immune to stats reduction with his armor sets like cyber santa set immune to any stats and his alien santa sets that get him speed and slow down enemies or reduct enemy damage and his other sets that ignoring statuse yes he has soul manipulation weapons soul stone soul thief and the ice king ghost lantern bow of spirits

And his pet can cure status and they can heal him instant

And he can spam resurrection spam and time machine and his other gadgets and he can revive his pet also

Soul Manipulation isn't on his profile.

Resurrection doesn't really matter against Dusknoir's orbs.

Yes he have soul manipulation weapon in the game if you do play the ******* game and also reflector gadget it reflector the ******* soul stone the ghost lantern aka soul and ghost weapons that one shot other player they are soul weapons they are souls if you play the game this site is shitty at researching any way it dont matter i dont play the game anymore i still know alot of know more about this game better than this site is terrible at researching stuff

Noobdx said:
Yes he have soul manipulation weapon in the game if you do play the ******* game and also reflector gadget it reflector the ******* soul stone the ghost lantern aka soul and ghost weapons that one shot other player they are soul weapons they are souls if you play the game this site is shitty at researching any way it dont matter i dont play the game anymore i still know alot of know more about this game better than this site is terrible at researching stuff

also the soulstone is necromancy, not soul manipulation

i made the pixel gunner page with the help of some mods and other people, but i don't research the entire website because that's too much work

Im try to be a dick player on profile Powers and Abilities some are wrong like Solar Flare Ray you solar ray rifle is the right name not Solar Flare Ray

Nice And also Water Manipulation not just water gun other Water Manipulation weapons like healing crap little cthulhu mr squido and his Social Influencing weapons are love spell and agent valentine and hearts breaks and succubus and ten o'clock postman and the lovebirds

social influencing weapons are weapons that give other enemies the charm status.

i'm fully aware that the Pixel Gun wiki exists, and i use 1 or 2 weapons to represent that power/ability.

Poison Manipulation weapon are poison spell poison darts poison hunter special agent wyvern poisonous vine black mamba

read my above post, i know these weapons exist and the powers and abilities take only 1 or 2 weapons (except for gravity manipulation) because if i added every weapon it would:

1. take time

2. make the page too long

also, this is a versus page so please stop talking about content revisions and make your own discussion on pixel gun player's page.

now something related to the battle,

does Player have the ability to switch weapons? and if so, is Dusknoir allowed to switch items as well?

And since Player can have anything, can't he just equip magic modules and pretty much nullify Dusknoir's orbs?

Dusknoir has a treasure bag which can fit up to 48 items in it. So yes, he's allowed to switch items seeing as he can carry them on his person all at once.

Idk what magic modules are but the IQ skill self-curer can get around Embargo which nullify item usage.

Magic Modules reduce the damage of magic damage taken, and increase the amount of magic damage given.

(and if dark moves aren't magic, he can just equip Energy Modules.)

They're not damaging as such; they're one time use items with effects like sleep manip, fear manip, transmutation and a paralysis inducement + power null combo, among others.

i'm talking about Dusknoir's moves and not the items.

I know my vote is already counted, but can't player stack status effects (slow, charm etc) and one-shot Dusknoir with the One Shot before Dusknoir can even use Embargo?

1) Does it work on ghosts?

2) Does it work on someone stronger than the pixel gun player (Dusknoir's Low 2-C comes from Primal Dialga keeping time flowing with its heartbeat, so really casual Low 2-C)?

3) Can the Player get status effects off and one-shot both while being bombarded with attacks from a skillful combatant and before the status effects are cured by items/self-curer?

4) Dusknoir can revive itself at least once.

1) Player has non-physical interaction

2) it works on any pixel gun enemy and player, so yes

3) he can dodge the attacks since speed is equalized and he is much more mobile, especially with his Jetpack and Double Jumping abilities with the Beserk Boots / Ninja Tabi

4) Player does the same strategy again.

1) Yes, but is that with all his weapons?

2) No, someone who's stronger than the pixel gun player himself. Not just someone who's comparable.

3) I don't see how double jumping makes the player more mobile than someone who can levitate and go through walls.

4) Dusknoir's orbs activate far faster than the player's arsenal.

1) yes, with all of his weapons

2) it's a one-shot kill on every target if he gets a headshot. player is the highest tier character in PG3D, so it's unknown.

3) player has dealt with levitators and wall movers before (castle ghost, normal ghost, other players.)

4) speed is equalized, and if dusknoir's orbs aren't equalized, then player uses the Ressurection gadget once he dies, and is revived with full health and armor, and uses the Disabler and disables Dusknoir's orbs, as well as it's entire item stash due to the Disabler disabling any and all items for 8 seconds, more than enough time to kill Dusknoir two times.

2) If he hasn't shown the feats to one-shot someone stronger than people at his level, the best you can say is that does much more damage than usual. Also, headshots are very easy to dodge in speed equal.

3) Cool, and Dusknoir has dealt with characters more mobile than the Player before.

4) Speed may be equalized, but using an orb is quicker than the player aiming with, firing a gun and the projectile shot from the gun reaching Dusknoir. Even without his items, Dusknoir has more than enough moves and skill to hold the player off for more than 8 seconds.

BTW, just because you have dealed with someone with a higher mobility than you or with an abiliy that boost your mobility (Flight, pseudo flight, wall passing, etc) doesn't mean that those abilities are not an advantage against said character, since more mobility is always very good, especially with Speed equalized

3) speed is equalized and dusknoir is equal to grovyle, who's speed is infinite

4) Disabler is a gadget, so it is instataneous and not a gun, and it reaches the target without any problems. Even if Dusknoir manages to stall out the Disabler, Player still has the Void Ray Rifle (which is a beam of light), Black Hole, (which is a laser) and the Cyber Phoenix (a pet that The Player can summon) and all of those can disable items. Since speed is equalized, Cyber Phoenix will probably disable Dusknoir's orbs before Dusknoir even notices it exists.

EDIT: and before you can say "dusknoir can just destroy the cyber phoenix and then destroy player", " The Cyber Phoenix disables the gadgets of enemies if it lands an attack, as well as in a short radius after death." And it takes a minute or shorter for the Cyber Phoenix to respawn, so Dusknoir can't stall out forever, since Player's stamina is infinite while Dusknoir's stamina is just "really high".

Like I said, Dusknoir's IQ skills deal with item disabling, which is exactly what Embargo does. Stamina's largely irrelevant in this match seeing as Dusknoir could just itemize the Player in a second or two at most.

Get fuc─À said:
all of player weapons can hit dusknoir and his pets and his gedgets and he has the infinity gauntlet
There is NO Infinity Gauntlet in Pixel Gun. You probably dont understand.

I'll vote for Dusknoir.

In character, he usually goes for his Orbs, which have sleep manip, paralysis inducement and/or power nullification, fear manipulation or transmutation, along with a few others. That and The Player doesn't really use anything in character. He would proabably just use a random gun, which is bad for him as his wincons come from specific weapons.

Back