• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(WR3M1) 8-B Shooters Tournament: The Player (Pixel Gun 3D) VS Quincy

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hub

6 shooters remained. They could taste the feeling of escape by now, but they should really be thinking less of friendship and more of survival for themselves, because they are going to die anyways.

As the third winner’s round starts, the Cubic Revolution Champion and slayer of the Sniper of the Straw Hat Pirates and the S-Class Hero, the Pixel Gun Player (nominated by me), fights the Archer Monkey and slayer of the Autobot and the leader of the Decepticons, Quincy (nominated by @JustANormalLemon) in the battle between expert sharpshooters from popular mobile games!

Online Player and Level 20 Quincy are used. Rules stated in the tournament hub.

Who wins?

The Player: 1 (Psychomaster35)

Quincy:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
So, the Player is 48 tons while Quincy is 77 tons, so Quincy has a 1.6x AP and durability advantage. Not that the durability would matter since the bullets should pierce through Quincy anyways.

The Player isn’t really any stranger at handling bow users thanks to literally fighting players wielding those very weapons, therefore he would know to keep his distance and dodge left and right repeatedly. As for hitting small targets, it also isn’t anything new to the Player who has been able to hit smaller targets such as spiders and even hit people from tens of meters away with guns. Meanwhile, from what I have seen, Quincy hasn’t really fought anybody like the Player who wields over 900 weapons (Guns, Laser Guns, Cannons, Swords, Axes, Shurikens, and even Bows just like Quincy), plus doesn’t seem to move much when fighting. Even if Quincy not being able to move is game mechanics, since he hasn’t really dodged anything, he is more likely to be hit by the Player while the Player would be able to react to and dodge his arrows thanks to being able to react to and dodge bullets, which are faster than arrows.

The only concerning moves that seem threatening are the Rain of Arrows and the Rapid Shot, but the Player has already dealt with trying to aim dodge laser and machine gun attacks before, so that pretty much renders Rapid Shot useless. As for Rain of Arrows, the Player pretty much either sets up a shield to block the arrows or instantly get revived by using Denied just before they die to the arrows (Do note that the Denied gadget goes on a 42 second cooldown afterwards).

With all this said, the Player has many ways to kill Quincy, be it poison him, score a few headshots, making him bleed to death, turn him into a powerless sheep that can’t attack and shoot him there, etcetera. And the fact the Player is also able to **** over Quincy’s vision with certain weapons capable of blinding for a few seconds upon any contact with the body, slow him down with weapons capable of slowing movement speed, and even make his moves half effective with Charming and Weakening weapons, be able to heal, reflect half of any damage done to them back to Quincy, and make holograms of themselves to confuse Quincy would mean this would be too much for Quincy to handle, especially since the Player has also been able to win matches without getting hit. And he isn’t only fighting the Player, but his pets as well, so that is going to distract him even further trying to take down his pets while the Player lands more hits on Quincy.

All in all, Quincy is stronger and more durable, but the Player ultimately outskills him with their massive versatility and better hax. As such, I believe the Player would take this more times than not.

So, the Player is 48 tons while Quincy is 77 tons, so Quincy has a 1.6x AP and durability advantage. Not that the durability would matter since the bullets should pierce through Quincy anyways.

The Player isn’t really any stranger at handling bow users thanks to literally fighting players wielding those very weapons, therefore he would know to keep his distance and dodge left and right repeatedly. As for hitting small targets, it also isn’t anything new to the Player who has been able to hit smaller targets such as spiders and even hit people from tens of meters away with guns. Meanwhile, from what I have seen, Quincy hasn’t really fought anybody like the Player who wields over 900 weapons (Guns, Laser Guns, Cannons, Swords, Axes, Shurikens, and even Bows just like Quincy), plus doesn’t seem to move much when fighting. Even if Quincy not being able to move is game mechanics, since he hasn’t really dodged anything, he is more likely to be hit by the Player while the Player would be able to react to and dodge his arrows thanks to being able to react to and dodge bullets, which are faster than arrows.

The only concerning moves that seem threatening are the Rain of Arrows and the Rapid Shot, but the Player has already dealt with trying to aim dodge laser and machine gun attacks before, so that pretty much renders Rapid Shot useless. As for Rain of Arrows, the Player pretty much either sets up a shield to block the arrows or instantly get revived by using Denied just before they die to the arrows (Do note that the Denied gadget goes on a 42 second cooldown afterwards).

With all this said, the Player has many ways to kill Quincy, be it poison him, score a few headshots, making him bleed to death, turn him into a powerless sheep that can’t attack and shoot him there, etcetera. And the fact the Player is also able to **** over Quincy’s vision with certain weapons capable of blinding for a few seconds upon any contact with the body, slow him down with weapons capable of slowing movement speed, and even make his moves half effective with Charming and Weakening weapons, be able to heal, reflect half of any damage done to them back to Quincy, and make holograms of themselves to confuse Quincy would mean this would be too much for Quincy to handle, especially since the Player has also been able to win matches without getting hit. And he isn’t only fighting the Player, but his pets as well, so that is going to distract him even further trying to take down his pets while the Player lands more hits on Quincy.

All in all, Quincy is stronger and more durable, but the Player ultimately outskills him with their massive versatility and better hax. As such, I believe the Player would take this more times than not.
Well, to be fair, a DDT was able to heavy damage quincy (there comes cyborg quincy) so bloons are more dangerous them they might seen

Quincy might gonna get some new tricks shortly so I will eait for It before defending him more

All I see is just a range upgrade. Even if this range is tens or hundreds of meters, the Player already shoots at that range. Plus, Quincy won’t attack until the enemy gets into a certain radius of him which implies he can’t hit people who are far away from him well and prefers to do it when they get close.

Again, Quincy hasn’t really fought anybody like the Player before due to the Player being more skilled, more experienced, and having larger versatility.

All I see is just a range upgrade. Even if this range is tens or hundreds of meters, the Player already shoots at that range. Plus, Quincy won’t attack until the enemy gets into a certain radius of him which implies he can’t hit people who are far away from him well and prefers to do it when they get close.

Again, Quincy hasn’t really fought anybody like the Player before due to the Player being more skilled, more experienced, and having larger versatility.
He will get limited homing atack as well

He will get limited homing atack as well
Pretty sure that has also been experienced by the Player before which they would avoid by either running behind an object so it hits that instead, or just block it with his shield. Not only that, but the Player has their own homing attacks that come in the form of the Homing Rocket from their modules and the Cyber Bees Swarm gadget.

Outskilling him or killing him fast would be a way to beat him, and I can think of some characters here who can potentially beat him with their haxes or sheer skill.

Is that a transformation or a different key?

Regardless, I’m not really sure if it changes anything here.

Kek, welp... It seems like this was bound to happen... Although, me foresees The Player might be able to be a good match for The Smith Syndicate if they win against Snake... Snake will probably be able to put a good fight as well if he's the one to win his match.

I suppose this is a skillstomp in the Player’s favor. That was anticlimactic.
Kek, welp... It seems like this was bound to happen... Although, me foresees The Player might be able to be a good match for The Smith Syndicate if they win against Snake... Snake will probably be able to put a good fight as well if he's the one to win his match.
If Snake wins, then I will be fighting a champion of another 8-B tourney, so this would probably be my best match in this tourney if it happens.

... This makes me worried that a match between Quincy and Mukuro would end up in the same way, i.e skillstomp, that would be boring but not unreasonable.

Back