• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(R1M2) 8-B Shooters Tournament: The Player (Pixel Gun 3D) VS Usopp

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hub

Time to continue this tournament off with the match as the Champion, the Pixel Gun Player (nominated by me), fights the Sniper of the Straw Hat Pirates, Usopp (nominated by @Noneless21)!

This is the Online Player and Skypiea Saga Usopp. Rules stated in the tournament hub.

Who wins?

The Player: 7 (rawXDglomp, Popted2, Noneless21, Oliver de jesus, Nierre, Psychomaster35, Soupywolf5)

Usopp:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Now this is pretty much a stomp isn't it? As the player has real actual gun while usopp has slingshot, except usopp pull a big brain IQ play, i dunno how he's winning here man

So Usopp is 84 tons while the Player is 36 tons. Usopp pretty much takes the AP advantage, but the Player would be faster to shoot (Logically, shooting a gun is quicker than firing a slingshot), plus has 900+ weapons to play around with, some of which are shields that can block damage. The Player can also passively boost their speed by around 30% via the Developer Armor, which would grant the Player a slight speed advantage. Since they have seen and dealt with 900+ weapons before from other Players, the Player would often try to find the best counters to them possible, be it a dodging strategy or using weapons that are more efficient than them.

As I said however, that doesn’t mean Usopp can’t win this since he has the AP advantage.

how good at range shoot is player be
does his gun have good accuracy, does he? what about spread
usopp broken aim only bad in story because he does nothing, always hit

can usopp see something invisible? the player could just use the shadow sword to try to kill him from behind there is also the fact that the player is invisible depending on the weapon when he starts the fight

no they fighted an invisible man in one peice and couldnt see it
maybe observation haki can but i dont think it do

Um, the page says Usopp's durability is High 7-C sooooooooooooooooo eh what the Player doing about that
Or am I misreading it?

Huh, I didn’t notice that.

In that case, this may hold a serious issue with many opponents as it’s a stonewall, so would you like to switch to the first key?

Huh, I didn’t notice that.

In that case, this may hold a serious issue with many opponents as it’s a stonewall, so would you like to switch to the first key?
wait actually its not that he's a stonewall, its just that his dura is wrong, those dura feats doesn't come from that key but from the first high 7-C key

wait actually its not that he's a stonewall, its just that his dura is wrong, those dura feats doesn't come from that key but from the first high 7-C key
Then why does it list it there? If the durability is wrong, you can go make a CRT of it, but I will have to hold off the match until the CRT is done.

Then why does it list it there? If the durability is wrong, you can go make a CRT of it, but I will have to hold off the match until the CRT is done.
don't worry its just a minor edit, its not that much need a crt for something, it just need to be redirected the feats from the correct arc in the respective key

Ok, from what i see, usopp have ap advantages here and usopp probably will run from the player if he saw a gun is presented at player's hand, usopp will also try to hide and devise a plan against the player but given the player's massive versatility, i guess usopp's plan is bound to fail

imma go with player based on his profile if he gets everything on it as stated because that's like 30 pets.
The actual **** does usopp do v a guy with 30 pets and a rapid-fire gun who can rocket jump to close the gap quickly.

imma go with player based on his profile if he gets everything on it as stated because that's like 30 pets.
The actual **** does usopp do v a guy with 30 pets and a rapid-fire gun who can rocket jump to close the gap quickly.
That's what i thought, no matter thebtrickery he had, he ain't getting past the player's buttload of guns and pets too

Back