• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rick was walking around the gates of making sure nobody got in until he heard banging on the walls and saw it come down. Standing there was a dude with some insane gear on. They both get startled and prepare to kill each other
Rules:
The player has his peak human speed
Rick and the player have their Medical equipment
The player is desensitized and has the adrenaline junkie trait
Battle takes place in in the prison

Both have baseball bats
SBA for everything else

The Walking Dead HQ on X: Rick Grimes Fan Art ~ By czaritsa  https://t.co/6aTmT0Akol / X

You knocked down my ******* wall!: (MarkGoldbridge, AThe1412)
Scales to 172.7522156 KJ

'He needed the materials':
Upscales from 43.005 kJ

They team up (incon):

Last edited:
The Player can't win agaisnt Rick this time
Rick has the AP, LS, Durability, Stamina, Homefield advantage, and with his medical equipment, which The Player doesn't have, Rick just slams him.
Im voting Rick.

The Player can't win agaisnt Rick this time
Rick has the AP, LS, Durability, Stamina, Homefield advantage, and with his medical equipment, which The Player doesn't have, Rick just slams him.
Im voting Rick.
I've changed some stuff around to make it more fair because this was a stomp before. The players main attack while unarmed is pushing which wouldn’t work since Rick has way higher lifting strength. But I should also point out that while it's true that rick still has most of those advantages he wouldn’t have a relevant stamina advantage because of painkillers and the Adrenaline Junkie trait which would increase the players already high speed advantage. Also they should have a small weapons skill advantage especially since their attack speed would be around 1.5 times faster and with adrenaline its almost double.

While I think it's still very close I think the changes i've made even it out way more

I've changed some stuff around to make it more fair because this was a stomp before. The players main attack while unarmed is pushing which wouldn’t work since Rick has way higher lifting strength. But I should also point out that while it's true that rick still has most of those advantages he wouldn’t have a relevant stamina advantage because of painkillers and the Adrenaline Junkie trait which would increase the players already high speed advantage. Also they should have a small weapons skill advantage especially since their attack speed would be around 1.5 times faster and with adrenaline its almost double.

While I think it's still very close I think the changes i've made even it out way more
The Player is faster, but if he/she tries to attack Rick i think Rick can dodge it. Rick is pretty fast when he is rolling, even though this is bit of an aim dodging feat he can move before Shane can pull the trigger (also this is a guess i made it while watching it in 0.25 speed but i think Rick crouched in about 1/6 or 1/8 of a second, probably its slower but its just a guess). The Player with a baseball bat can crush skulls, but Rick can do this and this. Both Rick and The Player has painkillers and medical equipment, but i still have to give to Rick here because Rick can heal a lot faster. (Project Zomboid is just too damn realistic)
Im still voting Rick, but this match has became a lot more intense

The Player is faster, but if he/she tries to attack Rick i think Rick can dodge it. Rick is pretty fast when he is rolling, even though this is bit of an aim dodging feat he can move before Shane can pull the trigger (also this is a guess i made it while watching it in 0.25 speed but i think Rick crouched in about 1/6 or 1/8 of a second, probably its slower but its just a guess). The Player with a baseball bat can crush skulls, but Rick can do this and this. Both Rick and The Player has painkillers and medical equipment, but i still have to give to Rick here because Rick can heal a lot faster. (Project Zomboid is just too damn realistic)
Im still voting Rick, but this match has became a lot more intense
Counted.

The player can actually also heal shockingly quick as well, I was playing project zomboid and was attacked by another player with a hanaxe I ended up getting a deep wound and after just 4 or 5 in game hours I was back to full health after just 3 in game hour I was able to move normally again. Though rick undoubtedly has the advantage in terms of healing the player shouldn’t be underestimated either

Would like to leave some of my thoughts here

The players stuff:
  • Higher skill level
  • Far faster (Adrenaline can make it almost blitz worthy)
  • Immune to any fear or panic Rick can possibly induce
  • Entirely resistant to pain via pain killers
  • Far smarter
  • Can heal via medical equipment/enhanced healing
Weakness Rick can take advantage of:
  • Adrenaline only lasts for a short while
  • Lifting strength diff means the player would likely be incapable of pushing him over
Ricks stuff:
  • Stronger
  • Acrobatics makes it easier to dodge
  • Resistant to pain with painkillers
  • Healing is instant
  • Stealth is far better
Weakness The Player can take advantage of:
  • Once Rick gets low enough Rick will panic and be incapable of attacking only running and dodging. The players ridiculous speed advantage would probably make this free hits for the player.
  • Once coming back from panic he will either be weaker or slower either way this would make it super easy for the player to win.

Just popping in to say that throwing feat seems very unimpressive and definitely shouldn't warrant Superhuman LS. I know characters who can actually throw people several meters into the air and they're at best Peak Human.

Just popping in to say that throwing feat seems very unimpressive and definitely shouldn't warrant Superhuman LS. I know characters who can actually throw people several meters into the air and they're at best Peak Human.
Regardless Rick still has the lifting strength advantage

Rick FRA. It's disappointing how the one time he wins is when he's in the worst video game adaptation of TWD. This game can seriously stand alongside Gollum and Rise of Kong in terms of how shitty it is.

Back