• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Grimes vs The Player (The walking dead vs Project Zomboid)

King_Dom470

He/Him
Two top tier zombie survivors gotta fight because I want them to

Rules:
Rick has a revolver with one bullet and machete

The Player has a pistol with one bullet and a hand axe

The Player: (MassiveMeddlers, AThe1412, Mariogoods, noninho, MarkGoldbridge, XSOULOFCINDERX, King_Dom470)
Project-Zomboid-01.jpg

Officer Friendly:
rick-grimes.gif

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Bump? Are the two of them 9-B or 9-C?

9-B, Zomboid wins handily. It goes the exact same as the match with Rick's Comic version except Zomboid's special traits aren't restricted (Which means a speed, stealth, and regeneration advantage) and Rick is only 9-C physically so he's screwed if Zomboid tries to disarm him with their superior LS.

9-C, Zomboid scales to skull crushing so Rick will struggle to do damage to them but he still has 9-B durability so Zomboid will have difficulty harming him as well. Out of the two of them I see Zomboid being more likely to find something like a car and run Rick over with it.

Overall, I'm voting Zomboid.

Last edited:
Back