• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Piper vs Kiara Sessyoin

Don't worry Gargoyle, I have a special matchup in store for her...

Monarch Laciel said:
Meh, who cares about a weird cat girl when we have sexy sex bhoddisvata
Now, just to be clear, the two tiers of Kiara were merged so GO version has all the abilities on the profile?
We're just using Grand Order here, otherwise it would be a stomp.

Anyway.

AotB won't work because he isn't human or born from them.

Logos Eater - unlike several of Nix's other works, sex never comes into KttK, so I'd just assume it would work.

He is neither a saint nor an elightened one, so Nega-Saver won't negate his powers. It will still reduce his resistances to mind manipulation though.

Karma Phage and her summons - thanks to his insta-death, these are all fodder to him

Piper is pretty much consumed by rage and desire for vengeance as his only emotions. Additionally, all denizens have a tendency to be super attractive, more so as their standings increase, and Piper still does't really care even when looking at Superior Saturday or Lady Friday (who might be a thematically better match-up btw). So I doublt TTCS will work, seeing as by his standards she actually isn't attractive, if he even thinks such things at all.

Any of her physical attacks, or attacks that require contact won't work due to his void body nature.

Her Void Manipulation won't work - he was thrown into Nothing, completely consumed by it, and then decided to stay around anyway.

So her main forms of attack here are Mind Manipulation, Reality Warping and Fate Manipulation.

Reality Warping he can probably resist due to his void body nature and his own reality warping. Fate Manipulation, not so sure about. His resistances to Mind Manipulation get reduced by Nega Saviour, so that and Fate Manip are her main options here. Fate Manipulation I don't know if she uses in character, Mind Manipulation I'm almost certain she does.

She resists insta-death, so he can't just command her to die due to his higher power/authority (which he does have - She "governs the solar system", he is the 3rd born of the Architect and is superior to beings like Grim Tuesday who can casually seal time loops of entire Solar Systems within small glass bottles).

Now, onto him.

Her summons all get insta-deathed by him.

He probably lacks a soul, like everything else in the KttK verse (when the 2-A creator and eventual destroyer of everything basically says "There are no such things as souls to my knowledge", I doubt there are such things as souls in the verse. That's my opinion though)

His Nothing control and Nothing Weapons are pretty damn potent, and he uses them in character, so if he gets a hit on her with that I can see it consuming her.

His time manipulation is one of his best options here, but I'm pretty sure we are just scaling that from Grim Tuesday (which is still legit due to the nature of the Keys and the Pipes, it just means he doesn't have any in-character uses of it)

His Mind Manipulation is nothing special at this level, as its only feats are controlling the rats and children of Hamelyn, and controlling a keyless Saturday (which is still a good feat, just not for this level). So it gets resisted.

Nithlings are fodder to her.

If she needs to speak to use any of her abilities, he can silence her.

Improbable Stair and his Pocket Reality let him flee to take a bit of time to recover if he needs it.

Edit: I think Rep said GO Kiara merged with CCC Kiara and gained all her powers - though fate and reality manip might only apply in the moon cell.

In which case, her best bet for taking him down is mind manipulation, and his best bet for taking her down is time manip + void manip.

Thing is, she actually uses mind manip in character a lot, and while he uses Void Manipulation plenty, he's never used time manipulation (I think).

So I'm going to vote Kiara here, 7/10 due to her actually using the abilities that can win her the match from the start.

Back