• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Overlord vs The Right Hand

That's more like it.

I'll be waiting here in the comments.

Real Talk:

Are there any High 6-A that can beat his mid godly, considering the concept he regenerates from can regenerate from non-existence ?

Yobobojojo said:
Real Talk:
Are there any High 6-A that can beat his mid godly, considering the concept he regenerates from can regenerate from non-existence ?

I really don't know, he has quite good hax for an tier 6, but his Regenerationn takes time, so it's not as useful as it could be in a battle.

Thought, i think that i found a good match for the Overlord, and maybe he could even be beaten:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Apophis_(Riordan)

^^^This could beat the Overlord IMO

Yobobojojo said:
Real Talk:

Beat Mud Godly no

Beast him? Yes

For good no. But iirc long enough to count as incapacitation.

Also DMUA my friend, Akron, Reinhard, Ynnead can all neg Mid-Godly

Basically most people in SMT has type 8 and Mid-Godly regen that can bring back from nonexistence erasure. Most of them can also kill the others hard enough to incapacitate the others.

Not sure if that applies to Jack or it's more high end stuff tho.

Either way i'll stop derailing

FINALLY A WORTH OPPONENT FOR DARK

About the Thread: Can Fiamma put him down? I read the series and I haven't seen anything on hos arsenal that can kill mid-godly regen.

About his mid-godly:

The Overlord is a abstract being who can regenerate from the concept of evil and darkness. However, the nature of darkness in Ninjago is also a major factor. When The First Spinjitzu Master created Ninjago, there was no such thing as either, and simply spontaneously generated darkness as a natural counterbalance, and is capable of Regenerationn from nothing as well as a spontaneously generated force/counterbalance.. Therefore, to permanently kill him, it is almost always necessary to destroy darkness, evil, light, and good

Back