• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok pretty much there.

If you think it isn't enough then i would made a Theard asking it (if i didn't already maded one)
A. I was talking about the Fate hax thing
B. Just because an ability can be used to interact with another ability doesn't mean they are similar
C. I still haven't been given scans of kars adapting to Concept manipulation type 2

A. I was talking about the Fate hax thing.
because the fate hax is a concept type 2 stuff, maybe? after all he trascends space and time, and basically, laws. but idk
B. Just because an ability can be used to interact with another ability doesn't mean they are similar
i will make a theard.
C. I still haven't been given scans of kars adapting to Concept manipulation type 2
I don't have them, i just said kars here can adapt to concept type 2 stuff. maybe if you ask to chariot you would get an answer or scans?

Also I don’t think kars can adapt to the corruption or power null, not an ability but just the very state of the void.

A. Uncontrolled passives aren’t a thing.
B. The powernull is caused by the void leaking into the physical world.
With UP i meant Passives that are passives because for their nature, but need time of application

if it isn't a passive, or it is a "UP" then Kars have chanche to adapt

There’s also still the point that kars only has one means of damaging the outsider that wouldn’t even one shot.

SBA literally states “in character but willing to kill”
Character version: The strongest canon version of a character is used, that we have listed. The strongest version being defined as the one with the highest tier; if there are multiple versions with the same tier, then the most recent version.

Lacks the ap or hax to kill outsider, also NEP.
Low 2-C AP for affect Low 2-C Place dude.
ok.

also NEP Type 1 case was resolved in the other theard.
though Outsider can't kill kars because immortality type 8 and infinite souls

Character version: The strongest canon version of a character is used, that we have listed. The strongest version being defined as the one with the highest tier; if there are multiple versions with the same tier, then the most recent version.
Bro: State of mind: In character, but willing to kill. The characters will employ their usual battle strategies, including flaws such as being casual, however, must be willing to kill the opponent even if they usually won't.
Low 2-C AP for affect Low 2-C Place dude.
ok.

also NEP Type 1 case was resolved in the other theard.
No it wasn’t, all the thread acknowledged was concept manipulation can interact with NEP, kars does not have this
though Outsider can't kill kars because immortality type 8 and infinite souls
Already addressed, petrification, BFR, corruption, powernull, and outsider can kill D4C.

Bro: State of mind: In character, but willing to kill. The characters will employ their usual battle strategies, including flaws such as being casual, however, must be willing to kill the opponent even if they usually won't.
How it's related to using the stronger version?
No it wasn’t, all the thread acknowledged was concept manipulation can interact with NEP, kars does not have this
Just look better to it. also i will repeat for the last time, ask to someone for the Conceptual Type 2 proof
Already addressed, petrification, BFR, corruption, powernull, and outsider can kill D4C.
Yes but not infinite souls that are another thing to D4C. also how corruption would instantly kill D4C if he swap body

How it's related to using the stronger version?
Mihur is an ability, one that is not in character for kars to use
Just look better to it. also i will repeat for the last time, ask to someone for the Conceptual Type 2 proof
No one in jojo even has this ability.
Yes but not infinite souls that are another thing to D4C. also how corruption would instantly kill D4C if he swap body
Outsider has precog and info analysis for this, also infinite souls does not mean Unkillable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back