• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A NEP Type 1 and Concept Type 2 Question

Apparently, for affect a NEP Type 1 you need have Conceptual Manipulation Type 2 (or similiar stuff)

But why Concept Type 2 can affect NEP Type 1?

also, if there was a theard discussion about NEP Type 1 being affected by conceptual type 2, I would be grateful if someone could link it, because I couldn't find it

This wasn’t my argument, I was arguing that concept manipulation and NEP type 1 aren’t similar powers.

What do you mean?
i reformulate.

like, if the idea of you still exist, and you can affect it with NEP Type 2 (or 1, but in the case of theards it was 2), then can someone who adapt or not directly use Concept type 2, but can affect them, could affect a NEP type 1?

Concept manipulation in general can affect NEP type 1, because at that level you still have a conception that defines you. Your body, mind and soul may not exist, but the idea of "you" does.
Can someone who can adapt/mimic almost everything, including Type 2 Concept manip, adapt to someone who's NEP1? Like, can they adapt so they can affect them or smth?

Can someone who can adapt/mimic almost everything, including Type 2 Concept manip, adapt to someone who's NEP1? Like, can they adapt so they can affect them or smth?
like, let's say yes. the ipotetic adapt dude (that isn't novel kars no no) could adapt to Concept type 2, and possibly influence them, could he do the same thing with a NEP Type 1
How specific lol. I’m fine conceding kars could copy NEP.
lol, though I'm not sure about the argument "Kars could adapt Concept type 2 then he could adapt to NEP Type 1), that's why i asked so directly

Back