• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outsider has NEP so I'm not sure Kars can directly affect him, but apparently everything else Outsider has is things Kars can understand.

Outsider is still a concept.

Kars can understand concepts, so whats stopping him from copying the time stop and gaining resistance to it?

Edit: now that I think about it, Kars would be able to understand and gain resistances, but idk if he'd be able to affect outsider

Yeah.....this is at most an incon, i don't see how outsider can deal with D4C if it acts on its own.

Yeah killing Kars is moot cause it'll just switch over to another Kars across a 2-A range or smth so that's a lotta Kars lol

The Outsider is not affecting D4C Ultimate's universes are not part of the Void and are created when he uses the abilities. Same with MiH Ultimate.

Outside of the copying typic. Can the Outsider resist Bite the Dust's fate manipulation?

The Outsider is not affecting D4C Ultimate's universes are not part of the Void and are created when he uses the abilities. Same with MiH Ultimate.

Outside of the copying typic. Can the Outsider resist Bite the Dust's fate manipulation?
They dont have to be part of the Void for him to affect them though as per SBA they would be

Apologies for the triple post, but if kars ability relies on sight, it is kind of hard countered by a guy who can make himself imperceivable to kars

Does he start with that?

Regardless, I don't think it matters since he still doesn't have anything against D4C, and I think he'd be able to understand the timestop since he'll notice.

I meant he'll notice that he is being time stopped, and just gain a resistances to the time stop, not perception manip.

Thats...not how his powers work though, if they did he would have gained an outright resistance to timestop when Dio timestopped him in the novel instead of relying on The World Ultimate to counteract it

Also the dishonored revisions are done, Whitesnake (which was established above to be his IC move) is useless now

I was given this explanation on kars adaptation power from another user.

"No, he just needs to "experience" it.
Which is extremely widespread given how many senses he has (hundreds of types beyond the main human 6 of vision, hearing, touch, etc). He doesn't even need to "understand" it to actually copy or mimic it in the sense of he knows exactly how it functions and what it can do, take Whitesnake for example, it hit him, he "understood it", and copied it. But he didn't know what it did or actually understood it in the general sense of the word untill he read Pucci's mind, he simply innately understood it because he's "The Ultimate Thing" (And yes, that's actually the reason given canonically), aka Understand is the name of the ability.

Same with D4C, he never once actually saw what D4C looked like, he simply experienced it, and copied it in full, including the Stand's body (but on steroids) despite having never seen it.

He also copied Dune from looking through someone's memory despite having never interacted with the thing himself for the most part.

That is to say, no, he doesn't need to physically see an ability, simply being under something's effect, having an ability try and effect him and so on is enough, though that isn't to say he can't adapt and understand from visuals, he can do that as well. And for more basic abilities, simply knowing that it exist is enough.

Kars' can reasonably adapt to and copy any ability within JoJo, up to the year 2012, as that was when the novel came out and every ability up to the point exists within the novel's canon and then some new ones and it's hammered in that Kars has the potential to copy them all and adapt if he ever encountered them or felt the need to (Kars in the novel is extremely apathetic, so much so he's actually a good dude and lost basically all his evil intent). So I guess, if you want an extensive list of abilities he can in theory copy or abilities and approximations close to it, look up "List of Stands" on the jojo wiki, that'd give you a good chunk (chunk, not all) of his capabilities."

Figured. So, he'd be able to adapt to the ts rather easily.

Not to mention, depending on how Outsider's analyzer work, he might gain resistances to it.

I really dont think he would be able to do that though, he was not able to adapt to timestop even in the book when he was timestopped

At this point the only stand kars has that poses a threat to outsider is D4C that outsider can see, precog, and oneshot.

Last edited:
He is only abl to gain the ability to resist timestop if The World has also used timestop. The Outsider can destroy The World and has all of the means to not only do so, but to know to do so beforehand.

Idk shit about the novels, since I don't want to get a seizure, but I don't recall he needs to summon TW to use TS. Someone probably is gonna need to contact Chariot about it.

Here are some things to consider

- Most of kars stands offensive stands are resisted, and they can't damage or interact with the outsider due to the AP gap and NEP

- Outsider has passive timestop, while kars does resist timestop, that is only with a specific stand that he would not be able to use before getting stopped

- D4C, while yes it can ressurcect kars, outsider can precog this and oneshot D4C (He has extrasensory perception and NPI). Yes kars can survive it's destruction, i have not seen proof that he can bring back his stand

- This leaves only the understand, for one could he copy Nonexsistent Physiology and omniprescence, second outsider has passive perception manipulation which makes him invisible and inaudible, if kars needs to interact with or see the ability this is a hard counter. Additionally there is the timestop point i mentioned earlier.

- Kars does have good regen, but the outsiders AP advantage is so massive i reckon he could atomize kars in one punch

- Also outsider has soul hax that can affect delilah, who resists soul hax, his reality warping is good enough to reshape all of dishonored's physical reality

- Outsider Precogs or info analyzes every thing kars can do

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back