• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't look like based off the points stated above, if D4C ensured that Kars would always have a Kars there he could adapt and Incon but based off the above points he just kinda dies it seems

About the perception manipulation point, while it is true kars resists mindhax, so does billie lurk and she was perception haxed by outsider, so kars probably cannot resist it.

Sorry for the double post, but low 2-C outdsider would be better. His range is kind of irrelevant and then Kars has a wincon (MIHUR).

Wait, can mihur actually attack anyone, I don’t remember pucci or kars using it offensively in anyway.

Is this theard still open?

if yes i would say Kars can adapt to Concept type 2 (or at least it's how forum treat him), it could be a good information regardless affecting NEP type 1

A. MIHUR would not do anything to outsider because of his own durability and NEP type 1
B. I'm not exactly sure Kars can use MIHUR offensively anyway

A. MIHUR would not do anything to outsider because of his own durability and NEP type 1
B. I'm not exactly sure Kars can use MIHUR offensively anyway
as i said, Kars adapt to Concept type 2, basically Concept type 2 stuff can intract with NEP type 1, so Kars should able to adapt to NEP type 1.

and yes, MiHur is offensively in the novel. pretty much

Adapt to what exactly, outsider does not have concept manipulation type 2
Many Concept type 2 stuff. And we aren't talking about Outsider having concept type 2, since kars can adapt to them, then he should able to adapt to NEP type 1. because Concept Type 2 Intract with NEP (in this site)

Many Concept type 2 stuff. And we aren't talking about Outsider having concept type 2, since kars can adapt to them, then he should able to adapt to NEP type 1. because Concept Type 2 Intract with NEP (in this site)
What are you talking about, gonna quote Kars page here:
Passive Adaptation, Reactive Evolution and Power Mimicry (Can view an ability and/or concept and "understand it" while also being able to use it at mastery levels of skill if not greater than the source of said concept)
Kars isn't copying anything without seeing it. Also why would he adapt anything, he can't see or view outsider due to his perception manipulation, and has his NEP isn't exactly viewable or happening to kars in anyway.

I believe what he is trying to say is that since he can adapt to type 2 concept manip, he can adapt to NEP1 or smth. I'm not sure that's how it works, but eh.

Also, does he start with perception manip or not? In any of his fight, did he start with them?

What are you talking about, gonna quote Kars page here:
Passive Adaptation, Reactive Evolution and Power Mimicry (Can view an ability and/or concept and "understand it" while also being able to use it at mastery levels of skill if not greater than the source of said concept)
Kars isn't copying anything without seeing it. Also why would he adapt anything, he can't see or view outsider due to his perception manipulation, and has his NEP isn't exactly viewable or happening to kars in anyway.
?
He can adapt to concept type 2, concept type 2 (for what i understood) =/> NEP Type 1. also he just physically dosen't exist

I believe what he is trying to say is that since he can adapt to type 2 concept manip, he can adapt to NEP1 or smth. I'm not sure that's how it works, but eh.
Why? They are 2 separate abilities that aren't inherently related
Also, does he start with perception manip or not? In any of his fight, did he start with them?
Outsider doesn't fight so eh? Weekly said it was passive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back