• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Only Thing They Fear Is... You - DOOM Revisions (Complete Doom Guy Rework + Higher Tiering)

ShionAH

He/Him
First of all I want to say this wouldn't b possible without @Gewsbumpz_dude, huge thanks to him.

I got help from his profile and blog

Doom Guy Rework

Old Page

New Page + Essence Explanation

• Entire PnA Basically Changed​
  • Key 1 is up to Universe level+
  • Key 2, 3 is Hell Level and Infinite Speed​
  • Crucible would be upgraded to Hell Level
  • Davoth and God Tiers will also get Essence Hax

Cosmology Upgrade

5D

This is straight up 5D, it literally cannot be 4D because Humans who can travel through 4D cannot reach it
5D - 6D
Low 1-A (?)

Agree: 3 (@Roirr, @StrymULTRA, @BestMGQScalerEver)
Disagree:
Neutral: 1 (@Accelerated_Evolution

Last edited:
I agree with low 1-A hell (in its entirety so only like samur/slayer/davoth scales). Statement seems pretty direct in reference to superiority over space and time/dimensions.

Soul Manipulation (Can physically interact with evil spirits and things of a similar nature like Spiritual Armor and Soul Spheres. Comparable to his great grandfather, William J. Blazkowicz, who is able to damage and obliterate souls. Comparable to his great grandfather, William J. Blazkowicz, who is able to damage and obliterate souls)
From this Q&A this power seems to be NPI only, unless the weapon the character is using is described as being made to destroy souls and things like that.

I'll comment in a moment because there are some problems with cosmology. But type 1 cm looks good, yeah finally doomguy has some conceptual stuffs.

Back