• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Profile Creation Request Thread II

i tried creating a profile and it flopped so im going to request one.. this is for the narutoverse. a profile for Shisui Uchiha. Itachi's friend . so if your a naruto fan then maybe we can get this page going ?. kind regards

[[1]]

Oh. Well, that'd be rather easy for Marvel enthusiasts as iirc, that KISS vocalist scales to the other abstracts. But that's just my faulty memory speaking.

Bz
Black zetsu

I had mentioned him once in this thread before,but nobody replied.
He is none other tha "Black zetsu" without whom Naruto universe seems incomplete.

Kiryu2012 said:
Would it be possible to create a profile for the playable character from E.V.O: Search for Eden?

With how that game is structured, it certainty be hard. Either we have a composite evolution per era or just use his default evolution in each era. With that said, making a page on it seems like a fun endeavor. I'll certainty start on it soon.

Darkanine said:
Kiryu2012 said:
Would it be possible to create a profile for the playable character from E.V.O: Search for Eden?
With how that game is structured, it certainty be hard. Either we have a composite evolution per era or just use his default evolution in each era. With that said, making a page on it seems like a fun endeavor. I'll certainty start on it soon.
You could perhaps utilize both for one profile, but seperate them with keys.

Can someone do pages for the folowing Dragon Ball characters: Spopovich, Yamu, Pui Pui, Ninja Murasaki, Korin, Ox-King, Master Shen, Toma, Dende, Dore, Neiz, Paragus, Dr. Raichy and Dr. Kochin? Thanks in advance.

Could somebody make profiles for the following animals?:

African Lion

Bengal Tiger

Smilodon Fatalis or Populator

Spinosaurus aegyptiacus

Black or White Rhinoceros

Common Hippopotamus

Giganotosaurus

Woolly or Columbian Mammoth

Kiryu2012 said:
Could somebody make profiles for the following animals?:
African Lion

Bengal Tiger

Smilodon Fatalis or Populator

Spinosaurus aegyptiacus

Black or White Rhinoceros

Common Hippopotamus

Giganotosaurus

Woolly or Columbian Mammoth
As a guy who's made his fair share of real world animal profiles, I can safely say that most, if not all of these will be 9-B. You won't get anything higher than that unless you straight up combine different species of animals.

But yeah, I've got some time on my hands, so I could make these. Probably wouldn't be able to get to all of them, though.

Can we get a profile for the character Knack? He comes from like a really obscure PS4 exclusive.

Yaronos said:
Can somwone make profiles for the Sinnoh and Unova starters?
Working on Unova trainers (Cheren) right now. Cal I think did some Sinnoh trainers earlier.

Edit: Whoops, misread.

Asyulus said:
Can someone create profile for EMH Iron Man?
That would be good. I made a thread about him once, but the internet was faulty and the thread was unposted and gone.

I could try again though it'd take some time to find the feats again. That, and I have to find where EMH Thor's speed came from to scale to him.

I noticed that a profile for Joel (The Last of Us game) had just recently been made, so I was wondering if anybody was already planning on making a profile for Ellie?

If not then that's my suggestion. Especially with the trailer for the sequel having just come out.

I was looking around this wiki around a month ago and found out that there wasn't any Mondaji tachi character profiles in this wiki, I personally think it would be a good idea to add some of the characters; I would do it myself but I haven't done it before so I'm nervous to do something wrong ;-;. So could someone create a profile for Izayoi Sakamaki from the light novels of "Mondaiji"?

Izayoi

ThatMondaijiFan said:
Mondaji tachi character profiles
It was removed due to the extremely flowery language of the novels. People tried to bring Izayoi's profile back by attempting to compile his feats for stats but ended up still getting rejected since it was still too difficult to differentiate which is flowery writing and which is a real feat.

Also, iirc, there's no official english translation of it yet. Or at least, which ones have feats that count.

It was removed due to the extremely flowery language of the novels. People tried to bring Izayoi's profile back by attempting to compile his feats for stats but ended up still getting rejected since it was still too difficult to differentiate which is flowery writing and which is a real feat.

Also, iirc, there's no official english translation of it yet. Or at least, which ones have feats that count.

Oh, I see. Well, poor Iza he doesn't get a profile XD. Anyway thanks for telling me.

ThatMondaijiFan said:
Oh, I see. Well, poor Iza he doesn't get a profile XD. Anyway thanks for telling me.
If you wish to quote someone without actually needing to quote anything, you can replace the entire quoted text with something like SNIP~ to minimize space and make it easier on the eyes to read.

If you wish to quote someone who has a long comment, but only need a specific part of it, delete everything except the part you need. It serves to remove the unecessary wall of text. Short comments to be quoted are fine though, like yours on my post right now.

If you do not need to quote someone at all, you can always just write the name of the user you are referring to prior to your comment. That way, we don't unecessarily clutter the thread with repetetive info.

Nonetheless, you're welcome.

Ok this might be an odd choice but given the season.....what about Kevin McCallister from Home Alone? I mean he could definitely beat a couple of characters on this wiki if given prep time

Mefre said:
Nico, he would be a character relient on prep time, so I don't see he fitting in very well
But he does constitute as a fighter, besides there are characters on this wiki that only have intelligence as a factor. His intelligence could be noteworthy enough to have him be on the wiki

Nico-v11 said:
But he does constitute as a fighter, besides there are characters on this wiki that only have intelligence as a factor. His intelligence could be noteworthy enough to have him be on the wiki
not for me to decide, you can make one, but I think it's best if you ask a staff membe for permition first to make these kind of profiles, as it is still somwhat unsure if they will keep profiles like this, considering they are generally only used in very specific situations.

Back