• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Profile Creation Request Thread II

Won't causing an earthquake mean you're tanking the energy as well? I mean, unless you hover above the ground when you do so, you'd be feeling the shake too.

Kiryu2012 said:
Could somebody make a profile for Smite Fenrir?

I can, but I don't know if he should be scaled to Odin from the prophecy that Fenrir would tear Odin apart at Ragnarok, or Tyr, who I'm not sure who he scales to...

Should scale from Odin.

"Mortals must rely on the wisdom of the Gods, but never forget they are fallible. They can be petty, churlish, and worst of all, wrong. What are the consequences for their mistakes? They should have slain the wolf-beast Fenrir, but they chose instead to bind him. Despite the warnings and prophecies he would tear Odin apart at Ragnorok and devour the earth and sky, they did not end Loki's son. Now, terror roams free. It is unknown how, but Fenrir is Unbound."

http://smite.gamepedia.com/Fenrir

Golem Guy (Neo) said:
Can somebody make pages for Vambre Warrior and Prohyas Warrior from Mighty Magiswords?

I was gonna get on that soon-ish. Just need time to write down a list of feats.

Well I'm not sure how great of a feat this is, but in the latest Vlog Prohyas was able to pull the Robo-Piggeh, a mechanical being both made of metal and at least slightly bigger then Prohyas, which would require a lot of Physical Strength. I might ask the Wiki to do measurements on the Robo-Piggeh.

Requesting profiles be made for D'Vorah, Ferra/Torr, & Sheeva (all Mortal Kombat) whenever anyone gets the time to do so.

Request for profile of Just Cause universe and Rico Rodriguez Here is good source for information: justcause.wikia.com/wiki/Rico_Rodriguez

I like to request Artemis Fowl,Buttler, and Holly Short get a character profile here.Since there are no Artemis Fowl characters on here yet.

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:
Can't remember whether or not I asked this already, but would someone be willing to make a profile for Death from Darksiders? There's already one for War.
Someone should just make profiles for the whole verse.

I like to request Artemis Fowl,Butler, and Holly Short get a character profile here.Since there are no Artemis Fowl characters on here yet.

I agree opal too

Back