• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Profile Creation Request Thread II

Can someone please create a Shinobu Oshino profile from the Monogatari series even tho she is the only character with some actual feats

Shinobu-nise
Best waifu

Any verse should be valid really. Everything that exists has feats (besides side characters but power scaling exists too), you just have to keep an eye out for it.

I want a page of: Sarge,Grif,Simmons,Donut,Lopez,Church,Caboose,Tucker,Tex,O´Malley,The Meta (All Red vs Blue characters) Gali,Lewa,Pohatu,Onua and Kopaka (all Bionicle characters) Please! but you can take your time,i will not be of those people who hurries them up.

Thanks.

@YogTheKey

Stuff like this would go in a Content Revision thread, not here. That said, adding a few abilities here and there can't hurt. The page is open, so just remember to add links when necessary.

Should Xenoblade Chronicles X be considered a different verse from Xenoblade?They have no direct story line connections other than the Nopon.

Could someone make bios for the Vastatosaurus Rex from the 2005 King Kong film, Cymbal, Giran, and Drum from Dragonball, Cyber-Zilla from Godzilla: The Series, and the Nemean Lion of Greek mythology?

I was wondering if someone is willing to make a page for Cythonna from DC Comics?

she is a Kryptonian Goddess from DC Comics. from what it is said, Cythonna is supposedly one of the most powerful opponents Superman ever fought. Superman remarked that, "...she has strength beyond anything I've ever encountered". if this is true, then Cythonna is more powerful than beings the likes of Doomsday, Mongul, and Darkseid in the DCU.

more information here: [[1]]

@Themasterofantics

Given the power of Pre-Crisis Darkseid, I don't think that's the case, since Cythonna only held reign over Krypton rather than entire universes.

Nevertheless, I'd be happy to make this profile if you could find some scans of her fighting Supes.

Since there's a Composite Human profile, could it be possible to make profiles of composites of other species, like a Composite Tiger or a Composite Lizard?

Õ¡½µéƒþ®║Son GokuÕ¡½µéƒþ®║ said:
I have two Profile Request and it is Time Patrol Goku aka Xeno Goku from Dragonball Heroes and Yusei Fudo from Yugioh 5ds please it would be nice if anyone can do this profiles
The first is non-canon and not relevant enough. The other I don't know.

8-Bit Theatre is considered fanfiction and profiles for it are not allowed here.

So can you guys make a profile for the monogatari series

Also if you havent seen it go watch its great anime

JCQ220 said:

I second this, but you can make the page yourself right, we just need some more help with analyzing and on what level their hax are, other than that we just need to make the profiles of what we can and get the right stats for them and then setup a page for the verse, I could help you setting it up if you want.

Could somebody make profiles for the following species:

African Lion

Bengal Tiger

Ankylosaurus

African/Asian Elephant

Bull Shark

American Alligator

Grizzly Bear

I suggest to create a profile for Shidou Itsuka,as most of his harem members already have their profiles.

I need help as my english is not good enough to do this by myself.

Today I have a thread locked as Shidou Itsuka does not have profile here.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/440458

It's clear that we know his skill and attribute,as characters from Date a Live often appears here.

Yes,he may be a bit slow,but considering his ability and Regenerationn,he can defeat a lot of faster opponents without much difficult.That would change someone's opinion that faster characters almost always win.

Of course,don't compare Shidou with 682 or any Magic God level opponents(although if he collected all Spirits,it seems he may reach that level),but for mid-level,I think that's interesting,He should be weaker than Rensa,as he is much slower and can not reflect attacks,but he can use more than one ability at the same time,and has more tactical choices.What's more,we noticed that he copied Michael with Haniel,that means,He may even use Zafkiel if he want to,and may even copy opponent's weapon,although the copy should be downgraded.

But I need help,as my english is not good enough to create a profile by myself,and Shidou's profile would be difficult to create,as his ability grows from time to time,maybe we can only describe that he share abilities with harem members?That may be able to aviod frequent upgrades.And it's hard to define a "base" for him,as at beginning,he only has Kotori's ability,and does not know he can use it,that means only Regenerationn,almost harmless.

Mefre said:
JCQ220 said:

I second this, but you can make the page yourself right, we just need some more help with analyzing and on what level their hax are, other than that we just need to make the profiles of what we can and get the right stats for them and then setup a page for the verse, I could help you setting it up if you want.
Oh yes that would be helpful since I never created a profile before

JCQ220 said:
then lets do it then, do you got any social media we could use to communicate rather than flooding the profile suggestion thread?

Mefre said:
JCQ220 said:
then lets do it then, do you got any social media we could use to communicate rather than flooding the profile suggestion thread
Are you on Twitter or Instagram

Back