• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Profile Creation Request Thread II

Hey Can we have a profile for Empty hands and The First Firmament.

The First Firmament:

http://***************.to/Comic/The-Ultimates-2/Issue-5?id=107908#4

http://***************.to/Comic/The-Ultimates-2/Issue-5?id=107908#5 (Logos serve him Who is Current LT level)

http://***************.to/Comic/The-Ultimates-2/Issue-5?id=107908#5 (He is also called the one who is one

http://***************.to/Comic/The-Ultimates-2/Issue-5?id=107908#18

http://***************.to/Comic/The-Ultimates-2/Issue-5?id=107908#19

I will bring feats for Empty hands later..

I'm surprised that the largest land mammal on Earth, the elephant, doesn't have a profile here yet. Not to mention, irrelevant to the actual profile it will likely end up being, how much elephants are often used as a means of showcasing some character's power or such.

I would like to suggest a profile for the elephant species, possibly a composite one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephant

Some info from that page: Male African elephants are the largest extant terrestrial animals and can reach a height of 4 m (13 ft) and weigh 7,000 kg (15,000 lb).

African elephants stand 3―4 m (10―13 ft) and weigh 4,000―7,000 kg (8,800―15,400 lb) while Asian elephants stand 2―3.5 m (7―11 ft) and weigh 3,000―5,000 kg (6,600―11,000 lb). In both cases, males are larger than females.

Elephant trunks have multiple functions, including breathing, olfaction, touching, grasping, and sound production. The animal's sense of smell may be four times as sensitive as that of a bloodhound. The trunk's ability to make powerful twisting and coiling movements allows it to collect food, wrestle with conspecifics, and lift up to 350 kg (770 lb).

With its trunk, an elephant can reach items at heights of up to 7 m (23 ft) and dig for water under mud or sand.

Elephants can suck up water both to drink and to spray on their bodies. An adult Asian elephant is capable of holding 8.5 L (2.2 US gal) of water in its trunk.

The African elephant has two finger-like extensions at the tip of the trunk that allow it to grasp and bring food to its mouth.

The Asian elephant has only one, and relies more on wrapping around a food item and squeezing it into its mouth.

Asian elephants have more muscle coordination and can perform more complex tasks.

Elephants can move both forwards and backwards, but cannot trot, jump, or gallop. They use only two gaits when moving on land, the walk and a faster gait similar to running.

Fast-moving elephants appear to 'run' with their front legs, but 'walk' with their hind legs and can reach a top speed of 18 km/h (11 mph).

Elephants are capable swimmers. They have been recorded swimming for up to six hours without touching the bottom, and have travelled as far as 48 km (30 mi) at a stretch and at speeds of up to 2.1 km/h (1 mph).

Also, from:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_elephant

An elephant charge could reach about 30 km/h (20 mph), and unlike horse cavalry, could not be easily stopped by an infantry line setting spears.

This article may also prove useful: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephant_cognitio

Of course, reliable non-Wikipedia sources should also be considered & used. It would also be interesting to see if we can find any info hinting to Durability, Stamina & Reflexes statistics, as well as anything else that may be missing.

Would it be possible to get Durability info, for example, by scaling Elephant to an Elephant Gu?

Lifting Strength outside of what their trunks can carry -such as on their backs- would also be nice.

Hopefully we can get a good profile up for this grand species!! Thank you for your time & efforts!

I saw someone mention Mondaiji a while back, and saw the request denied because of flowery language. I don't quite get how His Highness creating universes or Poets like Canaria reality warping on a Multiversal scale is flowery language.

I was wondering if someone could make a profile for Kyle Crane and the Night Hunter from Dying Light.

(if you need feats and other stuff for that I can hook you up, I've played the entire game)

I was wondering if anyone could make profiles for the rest of the CP9(One Piece) members, more specifally thuogh Kumadori as I wanted to use him in a match up but he lacks a profile :\

@Daishinkan

No, but I'd rather see something out of them other than, "They're a God of Destruction and therefore they're 3-A" so we can put it on their profiles. Have them fight Beerus or something, just not blase scaling.

I'd like to request for a profile James Ironwood of RWBY to be created. I would create the profile myself but I doubt my skill and time in order to do so. He's among the more powerful characters in the show, I'm pretty surprised he doesn't have a profile

Can will have a page for bolverk from devil may cry he would be a solid 3a because he fought sparda and lived to tell about it and later fought dmc 2 Dante twice

@Dark

I do recall that Lex has recently made a suit from New God technology in order to replicate some of Superman's powers to take his place, but not sure if we can use that to scale since it doesn't have a whole lot of feats outside of fighting a guy who was beating down Supes and chasing down the Super Sons.

My newest recommendation is ... Pucca from well... Pucca.

C7658e41834c4bd376976cc948937ebd
Pucca.

Pucca is a strange one. She is easily the most powerful in her home universe, as with every feat she has done ( An possibly city level feat, an likely planetary feat , and even a potentially Universal Level/Universal Level + Feat . Both of the higher-up feats do not count as outliers for the series in general due to how insanely casual her lower level feats are . Om fact these are so casual she has not once had any effort doing any to be mentioned feats ), none of the episodes have ever showed her fullest power, or even a portion of it, or even any signs of a struggle . This is similar to Saitama, who has an planetary feat, without showing an portion of his power. So, i would recommend : ( All mentioned feats are insanely casual ) 7-B ( Due to being unaffected by an blast that destroyed a good portion of an mountain . Unknown.whereabouts Will have to research this one further to find the source ) to
Pucca the moon by forceofnatureandcorn-db2koxx
Pucca using a lasso on the moon... With NO difficulty

5-C ( Manages to casually loop the moon and carry it down to Earth. This was using one hand... ) to 5-B ( Obliterated an meteroid that was shown as bigger than an nearby planet, which was shown to be Saturn. This takes place in Season 2 Episode 5 , Astral Boy and Dream Girl ) . 3-A/High 3-A/Low 2-C ( Do not know whether or not this is quanifiable. However... Pucca opened up an hole in space-time using chopsticks..She also does the exact same thing, accept with her bare hands, near the end of the episode as well. This was not implied to be an hax ability she has, as no other episode depicted her doing this before . She does use teleportation to get to the other realm/universe as well. This means these other times she literally ripped a hole in space-time to get to these places . There is also heavy implications about the realm she tore open to get to,w as an higher-dimension . This takes place in Season 2 Episode 5 Astral Boy and Dream Girl ) , Unknown Speed & Strength Feat ( She casually pushed an merry go round, with one hand, so hard & fast it broke space-time & time traveled back to the pre-histoic era. ) . Possibly Far Higher ( All of the above feats are so casual it is not even funny, and as such we have not seen her using even an portion of her fullest strength . This is consistent with every known episode of Pucca we have seen so far. )
Speed is the only one feat ( Do not know the exact tier. Pucca is far superior to Garu, who ran around the Earth in an very short amount of time. According to memeory, i believe the first time around, it was around a few seconds . ) Striking Ranges just as much as her Attack Potency,I will try to go into better detail later.

Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characterustucs , Can sense things that occurs on another plane of existence , Can breathe in space, Near-immunity to diseases , Can see incorporeal beings , Can touch and interact physically with ghost, can teleport to seemingly other planes , etc.

I'm sorry, opening holes in Space-Time is not remotely near the required showings for Low 2-C, or else Gotenks would be Universal+

@Joseph

I'm planning to make various profiles for Green Lantern characters (It's probably my favorite DC subseries), and Larfleeze is first on my list.

Back