• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Profile Creation Request Thread II

I can't beleive this isn't already a thing, but I think we should make a page for Silver, the rival from pokemon gen 2. Since silver's name isn't official though, we could just put it as Rival (Pokemon Gen 2) and have the word "Silver" Redirect to that so that people don't get confused.

guys Lorgar deserves a profile. he defeated and broke the "bones" of Angrath the Unbound. also Man-Thing should have a profile IMO.

Ive notice that there isn't a profile Bart Allen ( Kid Flash )

Wally West said that he was the fastest speedster before Wally West became the fastest man alive

what about a profile for Foxy and hody jones (both from one piece)

also for the Pokemon section we have a profile for every pokemon league champion expect wallace. so what about a profile for him as well.

I would like someone to make a profile for CW Martian Manhunter.

He was stated to be the "Strongest being on Earth" by Superman, and he curbstomped Red Kryptonite-infused Supergirl.

Can someone, pretty please, can do Charmed, the series? is about witches and it's cool. Both the series and the comics are canon.

Can someone make a profile for Sun Wukung from Campione?

Name:Sun Wukong,Son Goku,The Great Sage Equaling Heaven,Divine Monarch,Monkey King

Tier:7-A

Origin:Campione!

Classification:Heretic God

Powers and Abilities:Size Manipulation,Flight,Daoist Arts,Expert at using his staff that can extend as high as a mountain or as small as a needle.Can summon giant monkey divine beasts,grows stronger if outnumbered(A power unique to certain Gods of steel and multiplies his power levels to equal the number of opponent he has),skin of steel,Shape shifting,Posession

Attack Potency:Large City Level (can swing his staff with this much force ,uses his legendary transformation to become huge enough that his head is cloud level)

Speed:Relativistic ( Dodge lightspeed attacks at close range , stated that he could leap thousand of miles in an instant)

Lifting Strength:Class G

Striking Strength:Class PJ

Durability:Large City Level

Stamina:Extremely High, fought 3 godslayers at once just after reentering Earths atmosphere after being blasted off into space

Range:

Standard Equipment: Ruyi Jingu Bang( Divine Staff)

Intelligence:Expert at Daoist Arts and an experienced warrior

Weaknesses:It has been noted that Sun Wukong's divine power fluctuates for unknown reasons. Most of the time, it appears he's only as strong as any other Heretic God, other times, his power grows to exceed that of any Heretic God Godou or John Pluto Smith have ever encountered. What triggers this temporary power growth appears to be when Sun Wukong is outnumbered.

Sun Wukong is comfortable in temperatures that would prove oppressive, if not fatal, for humans. However, he also fears temperatures sufficient to melt iron and steel.

Notable Attacks/Techniques

If someone is interested in making a profile for Sun Wukung i'm going to add more details after I finished re reading the volume he appeared in.If there's something wrong with the stats please tell me since im still not very familiar with this wiki's tiering system

@Colonel Kurkov: What are the stats for the Millenium Falcon going to be? AP/DruabilitySpeed wise. TTGL did some calcs on the Millenium Falcon and one of them yielded High Hypersonic+ results.

@Lina I'm not really knowledgeable on Star Wars, but we should be at least be able to powerscale from TIE Fighters.

@Plasmapunch101

Could you kindly stop adding so many pictures to the post? Its making this thread harder to load then it already is.

If it's not too much to ask can we add characters from Nier Automata?

If there is any one here who reads webtoons

I would like to reguest the manhwa Hellper

Also it is a pretty good series As expected

Hell3

I've noticed that Arpeggio of Blue Steel in missing from VSBW. I was wondering if it'd be considered too obscure, or if profiles for the Verse could be made.

From rewatching the anime, there seems to be plenty of feats for the main cast, so the stats wouldn't be too difficult to determine.

Back