• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Profile Creation Request Thread II

@Mefre and Nico-v11

I think we ultimately decided that profiles for those kind of characters are allowed.

@GallantKnightX

I don't think we're allowed to have real-life figures on this site, as we've turned down AVGN and Terry Crews for this reason.

Miles Romero12 said:
Can i make a page about Yugi Muto (Season 0)? I will put sources on everything i claim, of course.
The Yugi from Season 0 is based from the Yugi of the manga, which is the same one of the movie yu-gi-oh the dark side of dimensions.

So, I have one request. You may say it's "dumb" or "impossible" but if a concept or someone without a confirmed look are allowed, I think this is fine. Not only that, but he does have an actual set of cano and reliable sorces fpr his powers. And for actual physical powers, he can at least be scaled to sonic. What, you say he's too similar to sonic? Dark Pit. Now, just thought i'd mention, I do NOT agree with the responce the author had. I think it's over the top, but I also think it shouldn't have been removed from creepypasta wiki. But that's a rant that I wouldn't like to start. No emotional guzzlord dropppings. Just read and/or look at the links and I think you'll be satasfied.

Miles Romero12 said:
Alright. Can you please help me realize what i got wrong?
It's simple, this Toei adaptation covers in a similar way the manga, which was continued with the Konami Anime in where (like in the manga) several characters like Bakura, Yami Marik and etc. can use the punishment games, but they are not Low 2-C because it's an illusion world where Yugi and others can inflict a curse or death on the lost opponent.

I am okay with Toei Yugi not being low 2-C, but that yugi is different than Duelmonsters!Yugi.

So, i would like to see a revised page in the future.

Red vs. Blue is basically a fanfic yet it has its own pages on this wiki.

How is it a fanfic? It's a legitimate series that's even on Netflix?

@Flamethrowerman09

Although it uses Halo aesthetics, it's effectively its own story based on the fact that the setting and characters are completely original and not tied to the actual Halo series in any way.

Somebody please make Ezra Bridger it makes no sense to not have the main character here when everyone else from the Star Wars Rebels show is lol

So, since we allow Characters like Takanashii Rikka and we are not afraid to use Comedy-based statements or feats for main series (Infinite timelines in Madoka Magica because of Homura Tamura)

So, Umaru in Himouto Umaru Chan has somewhat super strenght in her dream about saving her brother from a illness by hitting other versions of herslef with a giant leek.

And in the spin off shorts "Himouto Umaru-chan S" it is stated in episode one that its a parallel world where rules do not matter.

In that same episode, Umaru summons versions of herself from the one-shot manga and alternate versions of herself to play PSP with her, the series shows her manipulating the enviorement to have fun moments and scenarios happen to her and her friends.

not to mention they literally change sizes in these shorts, unlike the main series where Umaru doesnt change her physical characteristics at all, but its just such a big twist in her personality that everyone perceives her as another person

So, should i make her profile or is it not allowed?

Considering there are some vanilla profiles here with no combat capacity to speak of, Umaru is not unique in that sense. That and considering the things you just said, is good enough for me. Not sure of the others though, but I don't think they'd say no to something like this.

The Polygon Man from Playstation Allstars Battle Royale could get a profile.

In an unused quote, he stated that the energy of the universe was his to manipulate. Seems like a straightforward 3-A feat, but since it's from an unused quote, maybe it should be Unknown, possibly 3-A instead?

Anybody interested in making a bio for "Z" from the movie Antz? Could be pretty cool for a small character

LlamaGod1411 said:
Maou from Hataraku Maou Sama?
I support this and there was a city level AP calc (iirc) done back then in NF, but that was from the anime. We need someone who reads the novels for this.

Lol, my third time asking for Maou.

And Maou did stop time in the area he was in(Presumably the entire city) and had a punch strong enough to have magic circles go through the city.

may there be a profile for destiny and or oryx the taken king, aksis archonprime, SIVA, the traveler, or Atheon times conflux. its just that rise of iron has really given it a large popularity boost

Back