• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Profile Creation Request Thread II

There's a profile for Dalamadur from Monster Hunter, but there's nothing for Shah Dalamadur other than a passing mention at the bottom of the article. Would someone be willing to make a page/key for Shah Dalamadur?

I'm surprised no one has made a profile for Furi yet, or at least the main character from it. Might possibly be interesting to see.

can someone make a profile about sakura kinomoto? i think she is kinda OP with all the cards.(i`m new on this site so any problem i will delete this request)

@Naormalgamer: No, she still can IMO. But idk why they deleted her profile so a new one may need some approval from mod or admin.

@Naormalgamer and OwariNepgear

She definitely can have a profile, the problem is that we need proper justifications since she was rated at 2-A of all things with litttle reasoning.

If you have evidence you can have it analyzed by the staff in a Content Revision thread. Then you can make the profile yourself or ask one of us to do it if you're not confident just yet,

@Reppuza (thanks)

so i want to ask if someone can make a profile about
sakura kinomoto. (do i need to do something else or just wait to see if someone have some free time?)

Naormalgamer said:
(do i need to do something else or just wait to see if someone have some free time?)
You can provide feats to evaluate to make her stats, or wait for someone to bother or be interested enough to provide something to evaluate.

@Gemmysaur

I just watched the animation, so I'd better leave it to someone with more knowledge on the subject. (And she is already gaining a new comic then I think there's a lot I do not know)

Somebody outta make a profile for Terry Crews from Old Spice, unless there's a rule against such(IDK why it was deleted).

Then yeah, you'd be waiting quite a while for someone to think of doing it most likely, but I think it best to leave it to someone who knows it well enough.

I mean I had a post here asking for some help or opinion on a web novel (being made into a LN and manga atm) I read and I'm still waiting. That was from May 14, 2016.

Kiryu2012 said:
Somebody outta make a profile for Terry Crews from Old Spice, unless there's a rule against such(IDK why it was deleted).
Won't that be in the Joke Battles wiki instead?

Can we get some profils for The Vampire Diaries/The Originals Universe? Particularly The Originals? Niklaus/Marcel or Elijah for starters?

Requesting again for an Ultraman Jack profile. He should be scalable to vacuumon, for a power list? Simply refer to his page in the ultraman wiki or maybe just ask me for them, I'm not posting here by the way.

(I might make it myself anyway so, eh.)

@Cristobal: I'll see what I can do with those. Not sure if Flamethrower is Street level or Wall level tho.

@Crzer: Are you sure Beyblade is a valid series for VS? I don't there there are any notable feats in that series other than beyblades smashing walls and stuff.

@Lina: I think the Flamethrower seems more Street level than Wall level. Though isn't it just a burning-type weapon rather than something that physically destroys people? Like the Molotov one too. In fact i believe all of them are Street level to varying degree's as i don't recall a flamethrower being able to do damage to a wall....though can it be calc'd or something on that?

Lina Shields said:
@Crzer: Are you sure Beyblade is a valid series for VS? I don't there there are any notable feats in that series other than beyblades smashing walls and stuff.
I remember Ryuga destroying a hill, or something like that, in metal fusion. Although I'm not sure.

Some also have gravity manipulation, hurricane creation, energy beams, soul manipulation, I think, etc. They can be pretty powerful.

Jucaslucas said:
Lina Shields said:
I remember Ryuga destroying a hill, or something like that, in metal fusion.
I meant Metal Fury.

Even tho it is a sport, they are used as weapons.

They have living entities that inside of them.

Brooklyn had mad psychic abilities and is dimension level.

Back