• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Image Render Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheoth

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
Due to the recent influx of rendered image requests, Lord Kavpeny has allowed me to make this page to satiate these demands. In other words, if there is a picture that you need to be rendered, post it here and a member of the community may help you out.

However, take note of these rules and guidelines:

• It is entirely optional for other VS Battles Wiki members to answer your request. If no one responds to your call, do not spam the page or constantly ask for help. Simply wait patiently.
  • Do not spam the walls of other members to look at this thread or to help you.
  • As per the standard wiki rules, do not upload any inappropriate images or content to be rendered.
  • Kindly do not deviate into off-topic discussions on this thread. Any off-topic posts will be deleted, and any further violation of this rule will be met with stricter consequences.
Failure to meet these requirements may result in a block, and the thread to be dissolved.

Finally, it is highly recommended that anyone interested in helping out with render requests follow this thread for convenience.

Note: Kindly do NOT insert rendered images into this thread, as it severely increases loading time. Upload an image, and post a link to the uploaded file instead.

Followed. Only problem i may have is removing white backgrounds from characters that have mostly white/light gray with little to no line work.

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
Followed. Only problem i may have is removing white backgrounds from characters that have mostly white/light gray with little to no line work.
That's perfectly fine. It is optional after all, so thanks for the help.

Sheoth said:
  • Do not spam the walls of other members constantly to look at this thread or to help you
Scratch that part for me, i love spams on my wall, feel free to spam mine, it will make a 100% chance ill get into the art pretty soon if you do it ( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)

This was a MAJOR pain in the a**.

If Viturino can do better, i'd be happy. But uh here. So much similar colors in one package along with the color blend art style made it extremely difficult.

I think you're like missing the general point of this post dude.

This is for asking renders to be made, not asking if certain already made renders should go on a page....i think.

Can someone render this?
IllustrationMattHelms-noscale.jpg

Wow that Guilty Gear isn't just useful for guilt is it...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), anyways can someone render this link

This one would be downright impossible. The wings are SO saturated in with the white background, the color of em are faded, and the line work is nil. If i tackled this, the render would come out butt ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back