• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Image Render Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice: When it comes to renders i do, i reserve the right to upload them to their respective pages myself, followed by an alert that the render is finished.

Sephiroth_CGCropped.JPG
- Render Request from Everlasting he wants it for some reason yet he's telling me to request it lol

Thebluedash said:
Sephiroth_CGCropped.JPG
- Render Request from Everlasting he wants it for some reason yet he's telling me to request it lol
(Shudder) His light silver hair and that white background.....do you have another pic like that? Preferably with a background that isn't white, black, silver, or gray?

Not sure if this counts as cheating, but i reverse searched the images you posted for identical ones with better quality and rendered those.

Sasuke Weapons Loaded Render By Skodwarde
Demon Sasuke Render By Skodwarde
Shippuden Sasuke Render By Skodwarde

Note

Kindly do NOT insert images into this thread, as it severely increases loading time. Upload an image, and link to the uploaded file instead.

Lord Kavpeny said:
===Note===
Kindly do NOT insert images into this thread, as it severely increases loading time. Upload an image, and link to the uploaded file instead.
Adding to OP to be on the safe side.

It is excellent, but you should all link to the images, not post them. The page takes a long time to load already.

Lol. Yet somehow my phone loads this page on desktop in mere seconds.

Then again i AM using Chrome......any more render requests? I'll get to em.

So basically removing the background of a picture leaving only the character? yeah i can do that! i'll help out if i can :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back